I'm new to this group. Can somebody let me in on the joke?

Old August 14th 05, 02:41 PM
ING

"EvolBob" wrote in message
So this is the first post in this ridicules thread!
(took me several thousand message downloads to find it.)

This is an Astrology NG, it is NOT about the personalities of those who
post!
Who cares?

If you do - go watch soap operas!

EvolBob

UMMMMMM....

This is an astronomy group, NOT an astrology group. I'd expect no critical
thinking whatsoever in an astrology group, but I DO expect it here (although
I almost NEVER see it).

Old August 22nd 05, 12:05 PM
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in

Phil Kyle wrote:
Art Deco verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:

Art Deco verbally sodomised in
. 1:

Phil Kyle wrote:

Art Deco verbally sodomised in
. 0.1:

ah wrote:

news:140720052132488810%art_deco@12 7.0.0.1:

Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Tony \"Pacman\" Schmorgenstein
wrote:

"Michael Baldwin Bruce"
wrote:

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Michael Baldwin Bruce
wrote:

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
ING wrote:

I've been lurking in this group for a few
weeks, and I've been resisting the
urge to ask this, but I can't take it
anymore. What's the deal with this
Bert guy? He seems WAAAAY out there. I
can't believe some of
the
things he
says (examples upon request). Which one of
the following scenarios is true?

1. He's so smart, everything he says goes
directly over my
head.
2. He's a "lovable" troll that the
newsgroup has adopted. He knows much of
what he says doesn't hold water, and he
doesn't care. 3. He's a legitimate mental
case, and he THINKS he's as smart
as
the hypothetical person in scenario 1.

Or, is there another explanation?

Welcome to the alt.astronomy saucerhead
group delusion and Darla starship cult.
Please check your brain at the door, it is
not needed.

Free 200+ IQ implant while you wait.

The line forms to the left.

Be sure to bend over when you reach the head of
the line.

PERVERT!

FILTH!

No euphamisms in demon.local . . . this is our only
rule.

EUPHAMISM!

EURIPADIS?

EUPHONIUM!