Photo 1,000,000 from the International Space Station

Old April 15th 12, 03:16 AM posted to sci.space.station
David Spain

Default Photo 1,000,000 from the International Space Station

On 4/4/2012 5:10 AM, Snidely wrote:
Is it only me that thinks this should have been posted to sci.space.station?

The Shuttle is out of the picture (in several senses) now.

/dps

Nope I agree with you. That makes at least two...

;-)

Dave

Old April 15th 12, 12:03 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

I'd have though we would be over 1 million considering all the shots of the
bottoms of Shuttles that must have been taken.
Brian

--
From the Bed of Brian Gaff.
The email is valid as