Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

Old September 9th 19, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

On Monday, September 9, 2019 at 1:08:07 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, September 8, 2019 at 2:54:40 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 3:33:58 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Sept.7 at 3 pm and nothing new. To hot to go to the beach agian.bert

A cloud burst hit me just as I stepped off the bus! Still had 3 blocks to walk to the library! Did not make it here without getting a little wet! The temp is a perfectly Freudian 69F. Wind 6 mph and gusty out of the SW. Humidity 62%. Overcast. Coming to that time of year when you never know what to expect here! More rain in forecast until Wednesday.

Yesterday I went to the Corbett All Class Reunion. It was held at a PUB only 2 miles from where I live, and right on the same bus line, so easy for me to get to. A lot of the people I saw had the same things to say they did the last time I attended 2 years ago. Though at least one woman had changed her story, leaving me not knowing what to believe. Saw a hand full of people I knew, and a bunch of mostly older people I didn't know. No hot old flings showed up. They have started inviting younger people now, so I saw some of those who I knew. These things are fun for a while, but then usually the people cannot stand each other for more that about 3 hours. The well bourbon was good.

Double-A

Another soggy day. Rain has let up for the moment. Now 64F here in Gresham as of 1 PM. Wind SW at 8 mph. Humidity 72%. A local weatherman interrupted Sunday Night Football last night warning of cells in the area which could produce tornadoes! I think only one of these developed, and it didn't cause any damage as it touched down on a pumpkin farm!

Double-A

Sunny cooler and no wind.Will do some work on van to keep busy today.Not much to say bert
Old September 10th 19, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, September 9, 2019 at 1:19:40 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Sunny cooler and no wind.Will do some work on van to keep busy today.Not much to say bert

Raining lightly. Now 62F as of 3 PM here in Gresham. Wind west at 3 mph. Humidity 79%.

They removed the bus stop at the post office, and I had to argue with the bus driver to let me off the bus three block down the line! How inconvenient. Doesn't take much extra effort to get me winded these days! At the post office I had to hit a button to get a printed receipt this time! Otherwise they would send me an emailed receipt! There is an old guy there retiring in a few days. I can see why!

Double-A

Old September 12th 19, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sun is out. Now 77F here in Gresham as of 2:15 PM. Wind SW at 4 mph. Humidity 44%.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday.

I stopped in an antique shop on my way here today. Never know what I might find!

Buck season is coming up! There are a couple of gun shops here in Gresham, plus a couple other stores that sell rifles.

Double-A

Old September 13th 19, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 2:18:36 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sun is out. Now 77F here in Gresham as of 2:15 PM. Wind SW at 4 mph. Humidity 44%.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday.

I stopped in an antique shop on my way here today. Never know what I might find!

Buck season is coming up! There are a couple of gun shops here in Gresham, plus a couple other stores that sell rifles.

Double-A

Now a lovely 71F as of 2:45 PM here in Gresham. Mostly sunny. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 55%.

They put Thursday Night Football on the NFL channel, the Democratic candidate circus on ABC, which I cannot get either, so I watched Chicago PD reruns.

Double-A

Old September 14th 19, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 2:57:04 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 2:18:36 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sun is out. Now 77F here in Gresham as of 2:15 PM. Wind SW at 4 mph. Humidity 44%.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday.

I stopped in an antique shop on my way here today. Never know what I might find!

Buck season is coming up! There are a couple of gun shops here in Gresham, plus a couple other stores that sell rifles.

Double-A

Now a lovely 71F as of 2:45 PM here in Gresham. Mostly sunny. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 55%.

They put Thursday Night Football on the NFL channel, the Democratic candidate circus on ABC, which I cannot get either, so I watched Chicago PD reruns.

Double-A

An ideal 72F here in Gresham as of 1:30 PM. Sun through clouds. Wind west at 2 mph. Humidity 55%. Burning restrictions have been eased.

Football Saturday! Both the Ducks and the Beavers are playing!

Double-A

Old September 14th 19, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 1:43:49 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

95 and no wind or clouds.People still smoke so fires can start.,Staying indoors means I amm posting more bert
Old September 14th 19, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 2:43:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I bought some veggies at the Farmers' Market. I have to carry them home now!

Double-A

Old September 17th 19, 05:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert wrote:
"Ooops I left out that I was given many times numerous offers
for http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve to fully
redeem myself. O ya.

But SwineBert refused & preferred to stay & remain a filthy
kike who is a PROUD Face-****ter and a criminal Graveyard-
Vandal who loudly celebrates that SwineBert is a constant
embarrassment, even to his own Family, & to every decent Jew.

So "reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"all My theories are based on the workings of my kiddy-toy-gyro
which is an oversized Dreidle that is now 83 years old", which
SwineBert, the Dreidle, loudly brags about with his MSP which
is short for **My Stupid Palaver**. Stupid SwineBert continued:

"I like the volume of my stupid & phony posts, to show that
"At 21 I owned a City-block of Luxury Homes & a Hangar full of
valuable collector cars" Bert... but then "I ended up as a vagrant
& a homeless bum who feeds off the public trough and lives in
an ant- & cockroach infested van with a bucket that I **** into" Bert

while SwineBert proudly announces to operates as
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal with
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent being
very different from SwineBert's phony, sanctimonious and
STUPID posts which are seen when scrolling down to:
=== "Swine-Song" & then to "mental cadaver Glazier" ===

O'****-reber G=emc^2" aka "SwineBert" aka "reber_A.Hitler" wrote:
"After my wife Ruth died, I looked up my high-chool girlfriend
who was 8 years younger then me, said Pedophile SwineBert

"Time will tell that Bert's "Moronic, Stupid Palaver" (= MSP) is
the reality that is the easiest prediction I have ever made & it's
in http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions, said

O'****-reber G=emc^2" , whose
one-liners get ever more STUPID with each day passing, and
the Jewish pedophile-Glazier is very proud of that. O ya.

hanson wrote:
"O'****-Glazier", now that you have OBEDIENTLY shown up
for the daily roll-call & you are groveling & straining yourself
again in your servile obedience to be seen as you being an
obviously submissive pig, check below, where it says:

"O'****Bert is controlled by a Jewish cabal, since Bert,
the Pedo-Jew is a lock-step-marching-Judeo-Nazi whose
email address anagrams to
__ __ (reber_A.Hitler).

-------â–¼"O'****-Glazier's" servile obedienceâ–¼-----------

"O'****-Glazier" is controlled by a cabal of SwineBert's
Jewish Quacks + goyim MDs + PD-members & associates
+ SwineBert's Social worker + SwineBert's Creditcard
managers, ALL of whom have their OWN interests to see
that https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME
will become SwineBert's Fame when Glazier rots in
https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

The deranged kike "O'****-Glazier" "reber G=emc^2" posts
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
is a prime cause & promoter for rising Anti-Semitism. O ya.

The crackwhore "O'****-Glazier" "reber G=emc^2 " bragged:
"My bar-tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert
"and along the very same line I guzzle my wine". Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs (21/d) I'm taking are fogging my mind". Bert
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...

"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"I park, fart & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"I feel very safe when I lie. O ya. I will lie till I die". Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

"If I get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert..., since
my partner, the GOPer _ Lady _Undertaker_ tells in
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker what
gruesom end she has in store for me, as she will sell
my carcass to "Waste-Management, Inc." as & while
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening". Bert

"O'****-Glazier" wrote:
"Seen my Dr. today as my lips and tongue are very red,
swollen, and painful (from talking STUPID **** all day)
I have been losing weight fast.Now down to 155".Bert
My last two words when dying: "Oh ****". O ya. Bert

hanson wrote:
O'****-Glazier, the Quacks wont do you that favor, enven
though the state of the art in med-science can keep pigs
like yourself in a medically induced coma, as the mental
cadaver that you always were, for many years.... well...
until the Medicare payments for it run out & you with it....
O ya. It' a given. Go figure. That's all.

So, SwineBert, given your loud Swan-Song above, well in your
case it was your Swine-Song, do never forget that Pres.
Teddy Roosevelt said:"Speak softly but carry a big stick".

BUT now, "O'****-Glazier" says:
"I speak loudly & I carry rolls of Toilet-paper to wipe my sorry
asshole, after my Fetish has compelled me to **** into
other posters mouth:
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg &
I say "open wide"...& have them murdered, for O'****Bert
to **** onto their graves, which proves that O'****Bert the
Hate-monger has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his twisted,
filthy mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________
_____ "Why-WAS-I-not-loved-by-all?". Bert. ________

__________ "Now I am all alone". Bert _____________
__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________
________ I've-never-been-so-depressed. Bert _________

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",

hanson wrote:
So, SwineBert ask your Dr. to sign you up for the
Forensic Science program [1], as it will bring you all of
https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME [1]
Chose wisely in [1], Glazier. So far, you have not done so !!!

Be Clever-Bert. Be not the twisted, idiotic pig, that you are.

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO

Old September 17th 19, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

"Swinebert Glazier" behold:
"O'****-Glazier", for you there is a simple rhyme:
"Bert you are a really, really STUPID Swine"

O'****-reber G=emc^2"'s posts get ever more STUPID with
each day passing, given that SwineBert NEVER had an
original thought. SwineBert never will. It's a given. O ya.
Old September 19th 19, 05:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Why am I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

because "I have Lead in my Head". Bert --- "My leaded brain is
making bad decisions" Bert.. all of which is nested in & cascades

to SwineBert "reber" whose "G=emc^2" is short for "Glazier
exhibits micro cephalic cretinism" & whose email address
anagrams to
_ (reber_A.Hitler)
for https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME
in https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

because SwineBert's Dossier says that SwineBert is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal and
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent made
SwineBert post Hate-Speech-Kike-Glazier-style and

compelled SwineBert to **** into other posters mouth
and say "open wide"... & have them murdered, so that
O'****Bert to **** onto their graves, which proves that
the Hate-monger ert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his

_______"Now I am all alone in my van". Bert _________