Blue Moon Belgian Beer For Potential Darla Starship Earth Crew

Old August 27th 05, 10:31 AM
nightbat

Default Blue Moon Belgian Beer For Potential Darla Starship Earth Crew

nightbat wrote

Because of the recent report of the unimaginable loss of
supply of number 12 Monks Belgian beer, Captain nightbat might have to
sadly American brewed substitute, if the most holy friars cannot be
persuaded to resume unique production. Yes, the potential brew that most
likely fired all the brain neurons of the 20th century Bavarian area
atomic theory physics greats may not be available until further notice.
I have found Belgian style American brewed Blue Moon white unfiltered
wheat ale with natural flavors and spices may have to do until the good
holy Belgian ones Earth resume #12 production again. I have tried Blue
Moon and has an excellent smooth unique nice taste, which I hope will
satisfy the most discriminating Belgian style beer loving team members.
After enjoying a bottle or two, or three, even the annoying clueless
coffee boys became mildly net tolerable, not. But still it had a nice
higher buzz different then other common brews I have tried. Jay Leno
show jokes for instance assumed a most funnier higher lasting impact,
and with the Nasa piped in tv channel programing appearing real mission
falling events life like not taped. Wow, even CNN, Fox, ABC, and other
news channel multi commercials required less channel changing interest,
because they all looked alike. The taste was never bitter and long
lasting to the end of the easy on your lips goose neck ice cold bottle.
I only had another one or two to make sure the effect was not imaginary
but actually scientifically objective suds induced. Yes it was, the
never ending tv commercials were slightly more tolerable and the later
appearing Conan O'Brian show truly hilarious. Hope you approve of this
substitution along with of course your own customary favorite brews that
I will Captain hopefully have available on the Darla Starship serving
Officer bar. If she never mission gets back I still recommend that you
try Blue Moon Belgian white, hic, for the heck of it, for the heck of
it, for the heck of it. Hic, I'm sorry I just lost track of how many I
deliciously had. What was I saying, oh yea, give it a try, hic, I'm sure
you'll like it. Officer Beeert I'm sure you'll like the great heightened
Bluuue Moon truly different then bulk commercial bland Bud suds slight
buzz, I mean mellow taste. And I think I'll bat try just one more
tonight to be empirically objective confirming, for it never hurts to be
absolutely unbiased observationally positive, alright then, and you tell
me if it does anything for yoooou.

carrrrry on,
the nightbat
Old August 27th 05, 11:39 AM
Double-A

nightbat wrote:
[...]

Beert prefers the bulk industrial produced beers such as Bud Lite.
They satisfy his industrial strength thirst!

Double-A

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 August 1st 04 09:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The apollo faq the inquirer Misc 4 April 15th 04 04:45 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 February 4th 04 07:48 PM
Moon key to space future? James White Policy 90 January 6th 04 05:29 PM