WhyAre There no Ice Balls in Space?

Old January 9th 19, 01:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default WhyAre There no Ice Balls in Space?

Reason is water is rare.Planets like Earth are so rare we should give it our best care,just like the microbes do.Bert
Old January 10th 19, 09:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 9/01/2019 11:43 am, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Reason is water is rare.Planets like Earth are so rare we should give it our best care,just like the microbes do.Bert

Why are there no frogs in space?

Reason is frogs are rare. We need to look after our frogs.

Why are there no tennis balls in space?

Reason is tennis balls are very rare, likely only produced here on earth.

Why are there no dildos in space?

etc

etc

etc

---
https://www.avg.com

Old February 1st 19, 06:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"homo-reber G=emc^2"
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal and
a pervert Face-****ter & a homeless bum who has a bucket
in his stinky old Van that SwineBert ****s into, to prove
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent which is
very different from his phony, wrong & sanctimonious posts:

"To its created time.I have my reasons for yes" said Bert, since
**Treb**, is short for "The reeking excrement bucket", with which I
have deep conversations with & said: "Best reason is BHs" Bert

hanson wrote:
SwineBert, BHs is correct since you see now the importance
of why "BHs" is short for the "Bucket Handles" on your Pail
that you **** into. So, here is your chance for redemption:

For once in your useless life of lying and freeloading, you
could rise to real FAME and even get a PEACE Nobel.

Keep all your ****-filled buckets & fly with them to North Korea
where "Kim Jong Un has commanded every citizen to turn over
an impossible 200 pounds of human manure a day for fertilizer
in an effort to revitalize the communist country’s struggling
agriculture", according to reports:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-koreans-ordered-to-produce-impossible-amount-of-human-manure-every-day-to-help-save-agriculture-report

So, SwineBert, when you are there, donating your **** to theirs,
be humble and clever for the first time in your so far useless life.

Do NOT steal anything. Do NOT produce Anti-Semitism with your
pathetic-fanatical Jew-propaganda, or they will make another
Otto Warmbier out of you. ... O ya. Get the picture, SwineBert?

by the balls MiKe2 Amateur Astronomy 7 August 17th 07 05:09 AM
Giant Space Hot Fire Balls This Weekend nightbat[_1_] Misc 1 August 12th 07 11:51 PM
bucky balls Lynndel K. Humphreys Space Shuttle 0 May 8th 06 05:46 PM
Aliens ate my balls Gactimus SETI 0 December 31st 04 08:17 PM
balls Spudge UK Astronomy 10 February 13th 04 01:19 AM