What If (on facebook)

Old December 25th 14, 05:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default What If (on facebook)

On Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:32:53 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... ROTFLMAO, because

The hate filled Jewish Jailbird & Graveyard vandal "reber"
G=EMC^2 g=emc62" said in
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a

(1) Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a
good laugh when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.

(2) On 06-Dec-2014, Hebe Herbie said to
"benj" : Reality is you
always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser.
Benj, you can thank me in advance. -- TreBert

(3) On 11/22/2014 ,G=EMC^2 TreBert, wrote:
Had I stayed in Mass. My own daughter Sheri would
make sure I was in a nursing home. That was my
main reason for this old man to go west,for the best.
Once your in a nursing home your as good as dead.
TreBert.

and given the above background, reber g=emc62"
now wrote:
I have my pictures and full pages by Gazette in facebook.
I have 40pictures of my great grankinds in facebook(WOW)

hanso wrote:
Hebe-Herbie, sheesh! DON'T do that cuz you will be
a great embarrassment for your progeny. "Go figure".

Hebe Herie wrote:
When LA Times does my life story it will be in facebook.

hanson wrote
Be careful what you wish for, Hebe-Herbie. Such
interviews by LA Times may cause CA's liberal
politicians to re-open the Mental Hospitals again,
come looking for you and ware-house you in one
of'em, to the relief of your daughter Sheri and for
the sake of public safety... and your own. "Trust me"

Hebe Herie wrote:
M&M will be in facebook by my birthday in Feb.
Facebook will make me more famous.
It will list all that I can do,and did so far.

hanson wrote:
That list of yours will also note that you have sold
zero of your filters, ... and that your greatest wish
is to be a grave yard vandal, and like you bragged,
to be a Peeping Tom in the toilets of Christian
Churches, besides your chief yearning to "**** on
Ben Jacoby's mouth"... Anything else?....

Hebe Herie wrote:
At 86 Im still going strong.
I think that gives hope to the elderly?

hanson wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHA...ahahahahahahaha... So,
Hebe Herie you wanna be a role model for the
behavior of the geriatric set in CA.... ... LOL.
There are a lot of far Left Zio-Evangelicals
there, but they are very prude & pray a lot
and they will see you as a messenger from
"Sodom and Gomorrah". "Get the picture".

You certainly mean well, Bert.
It just doesn't end well, doesn't it. Pity.

Hebe Herie wrote:
I have my ups and downs,but I only look up at
the twinkling stars,and my smile has a glow.
I like that
TreBert

hanson wrote:
That is the NICEST thing you ever said, Hebe-Herbie,
AND it has even a ring of truth to it, given that you will
soon board the Intergalactic Freight Train which is on
its way, & is close, very close, to pick up your sorry ass
for the unavoidable one way trip, for which you now may
ask: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAixFYnDh4

"What are they gonna say when Hebe-Herbie dies?
Are they gonna say he was a kind man? He was a wise
man? He had plans? He has wisdom? BULL****, MAN!"

to which
Moderator General "HVAC"
Harlow Campbell sucintly added, when he wrote:
"Bert you are an idiot."
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike.
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"
"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
****ing being". "Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you ****ing idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded ****".
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker ....and
"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"

Doing an oil painting of Huntington Beach Harbor. I like doing Indians best.. The weather is great. I pay 9 bucks a day,and watch the waves ripple onto the shore. So its beautiful warm and lots of valley girls. I'm a lucky camper. Merry Christmas to all TreBert