GOOD GAWD! -- And You Can Say That Again!

Old November 26th 10, 12:41 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.ufo.reports,alt.global-warming,alt.politics.bush
Ed Conrad[_12_]

Default GOOD GAWD! -- And You Can Say That Again!

http://andruska.files.wordpress.com/...on-of-adam.jpg

There are approximately 474,000,000 Web Page results in which God is
mentioned.
(If you doubt me, look it up.)

There are also 85,600,000 postings about God on Google as well as
another 3,610,000 different postings to Google Groups.

I hate to say this but every single one of them is wrong or without
merit.

You see, God isn't like your typical trillionaires, with their nose
held high and the only thing on their mind from dawn to dusk is MAKING
MORE MONEY.

Actually, God is really down to earth, very humble and an awfuly nice
Guy.

Hell -- please excuse the language -- He has given us so much. He's
allowed us a physical existence and a plethora of wonderful,
incredible things that has allowed it to happen, sort of like magic.

It's amazing, really, that He takes in stride the fact that so many
people claim He doesn't exist, that we -- all of us -- have come along
by pure chance or accident, despite the astronomical odds (like
evolution) against it.

Consequently, I often wonder why HE doesn't throw more darts --
lightning strikes -- at His critics, with their heads constanty up
their ass.

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TightFit.jpg

The only resonable answer, I would think, is that -- among His
numerous attributes -- God also has awfully tough skin.

Once upon a time a poster to talk.origins sarcastically wrote that I
-- yours truly Ed Conrad -- has skin "thicker than a concrete
rhinoceros."

I'm pretty sure, in God's case, it's even thicker.

The only living person I know who has met God and conversed with Him
is Dave Fellin, one of the two coal miners who were entombed 14 days
during a cave-in near Hazleton, Pa., in August 1963.

=============

DEATH DOES NOT EXIST
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpg
http://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath

=============

By now you should all well rememberr the story when, after a few days
when all hope of survival was gone. Pope John XXIII -- who died 10
weeks before the cave-in -- appeared to both men at the same time and
remained with them until Hank Throne, then Fellin, were hauled to the
surface through a 17 1/2-inch borehole.

It was while entombed -- before contact was made with the miners --
that Fellin had many out-of-body experiences.

One was being aboard Columbus' ship en route to discovering America,
testifying later that good ol' Chris was using a compass.

Another was watching the Egyptian pyramdis being constructed,
expaining that not a single multi-ton rock was imported to the site
but, instead, they were made from what appeared to be cement right
where they are today.

Fellin also said the construction of the pyramids was supervised by
extraterrestrials each of whom he described as "Caucasian but with a
very dark tan."

He also revealed -- years before the Hubble
-- that he learned that there are more stars and planets in the
universe "than there are grains of sand on all of the beaches in the
world."

Fellin also testified that he knew for a fact that there are human
beings much like us scattered throughout the seen and unseen universe
-- and added, like icing on the cake, that he actually traveled to one
of
these planets and saw for himself that it contained human life.

As for his conversations with our God -- whom he said always called
him DaviD -- he revealed that He is normal in every way except that he
couldn't see his face, since it was shrouded in darkness.

This why Fellin very often referred to Him as "The Man Whose Face I
Couldn't See."

"Pop," Fellin said he once asked Him (always calling him Pop). "Why
can't I see Your Face?"

He said God explained that, by revealing HIs face, it would stereotype
Him, and He wanted it known that He can enter the soul of anyone at
any time -- a prince or a pauper. Fellin said God told him that He can
be anyone at any time, which is why we should be kind to our fellow
man.

Our God also told Fellin that He is a member of a family of Gods who
live in a physical form on a planet countless light years from earth
-- and each is responsible for a section of the unfathomable
universe,

He expained to Fellin that His physical body has its limitations but
he can conquer time and distance by traveling as a spirit, taking only
a split-second to be where He WANTS to be.

He also revealed that He doesn't judge us when we die -- as we depart
our physical existence for another destination -- but emphasing that
we're actually judged in the afterlife by our contemporaries from
earth.

Fellin also learned that no one burns in a place called hell, The
punishment. he said, is being ostracized by family members and one-
time friends the evil deeds we had done against them -- primarily
behind their back -- while in the physical realm.

Fellin was asked how He felt being in God's
company and his answer was much more than we can ever wish.

""I loved my own father with my whole heart," he told me. "Being in
the company of God gave me the very same feeling."

==================

Dave Fellin holds a copy of The Los Angeles Times heralding that the
miners were alive.

http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdea...ta/proof10.jpg

Fellin holds a copy of the London Evening News from the day he and
Throne were rescued.

http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdea...ata/proof2.jpg

Hank Throne holds a copy of the Hazleton Standard-Speaker from the day
he and Fellin were rescued.

http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdea...a/throness.jpg

Fellin swears on The Bible that every word he has spoken is the
truth.

http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdea...proofbible.jpg

Fellin tells his story to Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, considered the
world's leading authority on death and dying and the author of several
books.

http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdea...ata/proof7.jpg

Fellin takes -- and passes -- a polygraph test.

http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdea...ata/proof8.jpg

David Fellin and Hank Throne, freshly shaven, are shown together in
the hospital the day they were rescued.

http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdea...ata/proof1.jpg

Dave Fellin and Ed Conrad stand near the tombstone in memory of Lou
Bova, the third miner who died as a result of the cave-in. The men wre
buried some 340 feet underground.

http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdea...ata/proof6.jpg

MAN AS OLD AS COAL
http://www.edconrad.com