More Troubling Planetary News

Old June 24th 05, 06:56 AM
Saul Levy

Ho hum! Same old, same old...

Saul Levy

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:32:25 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

Colorado Springs was buried under a FOOT of hail today as the freak
weather continues!

Double-A

nightbat

Ice storms in the summer now we know something is up. Saul won't
like this even though it's only about weird bad weather. Here's a map
link of California Nevada earthquakes within the past week alone.

See:
http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/

Is the big one on its way, time will tell, time will tell.

carry on,
the nightbat

Old June 24th 05, 06:58 AM
Saul Levy

Ah, come on, Double-A! Sounds like the NORMAL weather for this time
of year in Arizona! Not unusual at all!

Saul Levy

On 23 Jun 2005 16:24:23 -0700, "Double-A" wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

Colorado Springs was buried under a FOOT of hail today as the freak
weather continues!

Double-A

nightbat

Ice storms in the summer now we know something is up. Saul won't
like this even though it's only about weird bad weather. Here's a map
link of California Nevada earthquakes within the past week alone.

See:
http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/

Is the big one on its way, time will tell, time will tell.

carry on,
the nightbat

Yes, an ice storm on the first day of summer, earthquakes galore, and
now:

An Inferno is Consuming Arizona!

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...ldfires23.html

Temperatures as high as 113 in the daytime, and fierce lightning
strikes at night, have sparked fires that have consumed 13,000 acres
and are threatening many homes!

Double-A

Old June 24th 05, 07:01 AM
Bookman

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 02:24:49 GMT, "Painius"
wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message...

. . .
Another psychic that knows everything about a person based solely on
usenet posts.

Spelled it wrong, see-thru Art... it's "psychotic".

Why are you admitting to being "psychotic"?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
Old June 24th 05, 07:12 AM
Double-A

Saul Levy wrote:
Ho hum! Same old, same old...

Saul Levy

You'll think so when the Earth starts shaking under your feet,
lightning bolts start zapping down all around you, a volcano starts
blowing smoke up your ass, and a giant tidal wave comes crashing down
on your head!

Double-A

Old June 24th 05, 07:24 AM
Ray Vingnutte

On 23 Jun 2005 23:12:00 -0700
"Double-A" wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:
Ho hum! Same old, same old...

Saul Levy

You'll think so when the Earth starts shaking under your feet,
lightning bolts start zapping down all around you, a volcano starts
blowing smoke up your ass, and a giant tidal wave comes crashing down
on your head!

Happens all the time around the world, it would be something to get all
of them in one place at the same time though ;-)

We're all going to die!

Double-A

Old June 24th 05, 07:42 AM
Double-A

Ray Vingnutte wrote:
On 23 Jun 2005 23:12:00 -0700
"Double-A" wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:
Ho hum! Same old, same old...

Saul Levy

You'll think so when the Earth starts shaking under your feet,
lightning bolts start zapping down all around you, a volcano starts
blowing smoke up your ass, and a giant tidal wave comes crashing down
on your head!

Happens all the time around the world, it would be something to get all
of them in one place at the same time though ;-)

We're all going to die!

That's right, Ray. Sooner or later!

As they say on "Andromeda", "It's a dangerous universe!"

Did you hear that news report about a crack that opened up in the Earth
and drained a whole lake?

Strange!

Double-A

Old June 24th 05, 07:55 AM
Ray Vingnutte

On 23 Jun 2005 23:42:38 -0700
"Double-A" wrote:

Ray Vingnutte wrote:
On 23 Jun 2005 23:12:00 -0700
"Double-A" wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:
Ho hum! Same old, same old...

Saul Levy

You'll think so when the Earth starts shaking under your feet,
lightning bolts start zapping down all around you, a volcano
starts blowing smoke up your ass, and a giant tidal wave comes
crashing down on your head!

Happens all the time around the world, it would be something to get
all of them in one place at the same time though ;-)

We're all going to die!

That's right, Ray. Sooner or later!

As they say on "Andromeda", "It's a dangerous universe!"

I was just getting into that series when it suddenly disappeared(around
xmas) and hasn't been seen since on the TV, strange but true.....

Did you hear that news report about a crack that opened up in the
Earth and drained a whole lake?

Er..not recently but I think I have read of strange similar happenings
of lakes suddenly going dry for no clear reason, like overnight...

Strange!

Double-A

Old June 24th 05, 08:02 AM
Raving Loonie

Double-A wrote:
Ray Vingnutte wrote:
On 23 Jun 2005 23:12:00 -0700
"Double-A" wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:
Ho hum! Same old, same old...

Saul Levy

You'll think so when the Earth starts shaking under your feet,
lightning bolts start zapping down all around you, a volcano starts
blowing smoke up your ass, and a giant tidal wave comes crashing down
on your head!

Happens all the time around the world, it would be something to get all
of them in one place at the same time though ;-)

We're all going to die!

That's right, Ray. Sooner or later!

As they say on "Andromeda", "It's a dangerous universe!"

Did you hear that news report about a crack that opened up in the Earth
and drained a whole lake?

Strange!

Double-A

a small lake ?

RL

Old June 24th 05, 08:52 AM
Double-A

Raving Loonie wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Ray Vingnutte wrote:
On 23 Jun 2005 23:12:00 -0700
"Double-A" wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:
Ho hum! Same old, same old...

Saul Levy

You'll think so when the Earth starts shaking under your feet,
lightning bolts start zapping down all around you, a volcano starts
blowing smoke up your ass, and a giant tidal wave comes crashing down
on your head!

Happens all the time around the world, it would be something to get all
of them in one place at the same time though ;-)

We're all going to die!

That's right, Ray. Sooner or later!

As they say on "Andromeda", "It's a dangerous universe!"

Did you hear that news report about a crack that opened up in the Earth
and drained a whole lake?

Strange!

Double-A

a small lake ?

RL

Don't know.

I just heard part of the story.

Double-A

Old June 24th 05, 09:00 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:
Ho hum! Same old, same old...

Saul Levy

You'll think so when the Earth starts shaking under your feet,
lightning bolts start zapping down all around you, a volcano starts
blowing smoke up your ass, and a giant tidal wave comes crashing down
on your head!

Double-A

nightbat

Yes, but don't forget we now have Officer Bert's emergency life
saving flotation tubes, so no problem. I told you Officer Double-A that
Saul would probably just shrug it off because he attributes all these
strange recent reported planetary goings on as perfectly normal. Same
old, same old, he says, wait till that reported approaching fire ball
comet drops from the sky and shoots up his ass and watch as he blames it
on the normal hot tacos he had for lunch. Just kidding, and what do you
really make of all this troubling planetary news? I was hoping for some
good news for Saul and it only seems like it's getting worse.

carry on,
the nightbat