Dear Google

Old May 30th 06, 07:37 AM posted to sci.astro

Default Dear Google

Copyright means that if profits are made from the
duplicates (say by ads), copyright protects the
business of those who own copyright. By expecting
people to contact Google and remove publicitized
(made publically available, private chats or copyrighted)
materials, Google is violating privacies and business
standards. Google is known to **** all there is out there
and go for the trillions by humiliating the intelligent
and inventing corporate lawyer schemes. But people
are not that stupid. However America and the law-infested
corrupt federal courts are dumb as hell, and so Google
pushes the limits of descencies. See you in court Hitler.

(Google is scanning 15 million books from public libraries
and are being sued for mass copyright infringment by
6 major international book publishers in class action
representing the book authors' copyrights. Nobody is
suing them for the infringement of usenet privacies as
no business is involved, but the act is humiliating, their
compromized privacy features are humiliating, they take
away people's control in chat-related internet activities to
run their own lives and privacy, generating serious psychological
problems for millions who turned to remove unwanted messages
which violated their personal privacy and dignities. Such
piracies by Google hold unprecedented torture, and due to
the scales of the privacy infringement carry a crimes against
humanity resolution)

Archived phone calls by the government...

The world is in a weird aspect in regards to such intrusions to commen
sonse.

The government is watching the people.

Imagine the aspects. What happened to the world. The aim is to be in
control, whoever you are. Those who take control away from you to run
your life take as well your democracy as others chose to run it, and
in that sense a dictatorship can born around you, or a sense of living
in a prison. You lost your control of your own life. So the first and
all
ammendments and stuff are violated, or in the rest of the world, your
human rights.

Its not just the government. Its the whole society that is corrupt.
Take for instance Google and don't forget it. They archive chat, and
offer humiliating privacy features. They take away people's abilities
to control their own freedom of speech and privacy on the Internet.
Google takes all chat (as the government the phone calls, apparently
they do) but what's worse, Google profits by sharing it all with
everyone, no questions asked. My mother can do a search on me,
and find my chats, I was naive that I had privacy around Google.

We are living in a world, where we lost control of our own
lives and privacies, the *lowest scum* takes chats if we chat online
massively like governments, but we are in a position to trust
the USA government not to send unwanted phone calls to my
mother (nor to make it accessible to her like Google does).

Its a problem.

Heil Hitler. I mean Heil Google.

Old May 30th 06, 07:42 AM posted to sci.astro

Someone recently told me online that the US government
archives all phone calls. I don't know if its true, probably not,
but imagine how much comes out of these prominent net
thinkers' ideas. Because then I have Google's ass in court.
In court you need examples for the arguments.

Old May 30th 06, 07:52 AM posted to sci.astro

Yes people need ability to have control over their lives and
privacies online.

Old May 30th 06, 07:55 AM posted to sci.astro

Google says: no, people don't need that. You come here,
and you take the fact that what gets online, stays there.
And to some extent one can remove a few chats. Chats
which they make it stay there. Like they would do it to the
phones to, but they think the Internet is open and unilateral.
They think many things. But not human kindnesses, only
criminal terroristic infringments on human rights. I am
prepared.

Old May 30th 06, 08:35 AM posted to sci.astro

I, victim of cyber terrorism online, was unable to clear my
name, humiliated by humiliating privacy features and
humiliating privacy circumstances, am suing Google,
but primarily their ideological founders responsible for
mass atrocities and human rights violations. I am suing
them in favor of jailtime and for closure of Google once and
for all in the name of human rights. Human rights.

Just no more.

Old May 30th 06, 08:51 AM posted to sci.astro

I am not suing them in class action. What they are doing
is a) criminal b) they can't do it to me. They can't archive
chat, its like letting your mother in your phone calls. Chats
are private discussions, though taking place in public,
they are just as sacred, and not inviting sponsoring.

The fact that they archive chat is fascist, the fact that
they offer humiliating privacy circumstances is crimes
of human rights, thus of humanity.

Leaving people in personal psychological dilemmas,
they took the chances, and take mine to end their
fascist world conquering carrier in the name of humanity,
but not class action.

Old May 30th 06, 08:54 AM posted to sci.astro

typo: and *I* take mine to end their fascist world conquering
carrier in the name of humanity, but not class action.

Old May 30th 06, 08:59 AM posted to sci.astro

Except if I do what I want, and sue these two pigs,
then imagine the TV. Larry Page and Sergey Brin
sued in person for corrupt business. I don't need
a Lewinsky fame in a case where I intend to protect
my privacy.

Catch 22.

That's why I hold them guilty for extreme privacy tortures
leaving people in privacy dilemmas for life.

Old May 30th 06, 09:11 AM posted to sci.astro

Therefore the only option I have to preserve my dignity
and privacy is to sue Google the company in a private
lawsuit. But that's a compromize, a bargain. I go there
as a looser. With the eternal humiliation of humanity,
with humility against the low scums.

Old May 30th 06, 09:14 AM posted to sci.astro

Shut.