Will SETI ever admit the truth?

Old August 21st 04, 08:35 AM
Mad Scientist

Default Will SETI ever admit the truth?

Lt. Corso responding to critics who say he fabricated UFO stories of
Roswell, "Were you there? Were you part of this? Did you have the
security clearance? They can't answer those questions with evidence.
All they can do is criticise."

Lt. Corso in an interwiew: "The Europeans take this far more seriously.
they aren't going to just release stories of bug eyed aliens, with
bald heads and tell lies. They take this subject far more seriously
than we do" and the clip concludes, "Give this knowledge to the young
generation. They want this information. Don't hide it from them, and
tell lies, and fabricate stories. They deserve to know. They aren't
stupid. End the secrecy."

Did you hear that Astronomers? Are you listening? We aren't stupid?
Though you might believe we all are.

Pronouncements from Lt. Col. Corso, and astronaut Edgar Mitchell, and
astronaut Gordon Cooper, and many other Russian cosmonauts make SETI
scientists and many professional Astronomers the world over, seem like
they suffer from a collective hearing problem or suffer from a
collective hynosis state, or are simply more interested in establishing
their radio astronomy SETI pseudoscience as a bona fide science. Why?
Because a real contact scenario will result in contact (a mass landing
event?) ocurring on earth, not a simple 'radio' signal received from an
extraterrestrial world as SETI will have everyone believe.

The clip of Lt. Corso can be heard he
http://www.ufocasebook.com/Video/corsofoxss.ram

Old August 21st 04, 09:28 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Mad Scientist wrote:

[...]

They don't need to, Darla and Company, the space visiting
aliens, are already here and apparently have been here for a very long
time.

the nightbat

Old August 21st 04, 12:53 PM
Tom Randy

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 07:35:45 +0000, Mad Scientist wrote:

(Snip)

Did you hear that Astronomers? Are you listening? We aren't stupid?
Though you might believe we all are.

There are thousands of amateur astronomers all over the world, myself
included, do you think we are ALL in on the "coverup"? Thousands of eyes
on the skies just about every night of the year.

(rest of original nonsense snipped)

Old August 21st 04, 01:44 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , Tom Randy
writes
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 07:35:45 +0000, Mad Scientist wrote:

(Snip)

Did you hear that Astronomers? Are you listening? We aren't stupid?
Though you might believe we all are.

There are thousands of amateur astronomers all over the world, myself
included, do you think we are ALL in on the "coverup"? Thousands of eyes
on the skies just about every night of the year.

I'll probably get _myself_ kill filed if I say this much more, but
please, Do Not Feed The Trolls.
Old August 21st 04, 05:46 PM
Double-A

nightbat wrote in message ...
nightbat wrote

Mad Scientist wrote:

[...]

The problem is that SETI isn't monitoring the subspace channels. Also
it is not very sensitive to Tesla "scalar waves".

Double-A
Old August 22nd 04, 04:22 AM
Ookie Wonderslug

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 07:35:45 GMT, Mad Scientist
wrote:

[...]

It doesn't have to be a conspiracy of any kind. Just ignorance and
laziness. Not that I agree with you that there are aliens and
spaceships flying around. There is just no reason to travel 25
trillion miles one way just to sneak around and scare farmers. If
there were aliens their motives for traveling so far are far more
likely to malicious than benign. We have no technology to give by
virtue of the fact that they would have to be thousands of years ahead
of us just to get here. So what could we give them other than land,
water, minerals and food? None of which we can spare. Nope, if they
were here, we would all know about it and it would not be a good thing
for anyone.

SETI is just wasting it's time and ole Seth is not quite as smart as
he lets on. Read his review of Aliens vs Predator? He showed a
complete lack of understanding of the aliens and then went on to
criticize the movie based on that misperceived understanding. Made him
look stupid. What did he say? Well, he tried to argue that the alien
creatures need HUMANS to breed and then went on argue how improbable
it was that they would be able to evolve at all. Anyone who has seen
the first movie would know that the alien creatures will infest any
animal that is unfortunate enough to be around when the egg hatches.
Humans are just really easy victims and it helps the story along.
They got to the moon where the humans found them by infesting another
alien creature that had a spaceship and made it crash on that moon
decades to centuries before man ever set foot on it. For all we know
the first alien found the creature on some swamp on some planet in
another corner of the galaxy. It spreads like a plague, that is one of
the things that make it so terrifying. Like bees. Before you know
there are hundreds and life sucks.

So if Seth can't even understand a simple movie and then would presume
to make pronouncements on the science involved in said movie, then why
should anyone think he can understand the search for alien signals?

Not that you are right, you're not. It's just that.....Seth struck a
nerve and I had to vent about it.

Old August 22nd 04, 07:34 AM
nightbat

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote in message ...
nightbat wrote

Mad Scientist wrote:

Lt. Corso responding to critics who say he fabricated UFO stories of
Roswell,

snip

The clip of Lt. Corso can be heard he
http://www.ufocasebook.com/Video/corsofoxss.ram

nightbat

They don't need to, Darla and Company, the space visiting
aliens, are already here and apparently have been here for a very long
time.

the nightbat

The problem is that SETI isn't monitoring the subspace channels. Also
it is not very sensitive to Tesla "scalar waves".

Double-A

nightbat

Yes, Tesla mentioned in his famous newspaper accounts of having
made far advanced Alien contact at the low frequency spectrum. Perhaps
due to the light year distances involved it causes the necessity of an
extremely highly concentrated lower frequency narrow beam to be radiated
and received versus a broader full spectrum modulated one. What's beyond
the extreme lower split phase microwave, X-ray, or infrared frequencies
is anybody's guess. All extremely distant barely detectable energy/mass
black body does radiate in these lower high energy realms. With his
original invented radio and no broadcast limit non FCC regulated
sophisticated generating equipment, he most importantly and assuredly
distinguished between pulsed or repetitive naturally occurring
personally and assistant known tracked radio emissions from stellar and
planetary or other body cosmic sources versus received intelligent
amplified audible ones. He invented the high voltage tubes, condensers,
filters, and 1st solid state boards, etc., for reducing the electron
random cosmic background noise and interference patterns and those
generated by his powerful sine wave transmitters and receivers.
Supposedly these having made contact with and communicating
extraterrestrial beings warned and advised Tesla among other things of
the environmental dangers of premature heating up of our planetary
atmosphere due to the new (late 1800's) petrol polluting heat engines.

As you say Double-A, they may be particular pin point far distant
galaxy lower frequency transmitting but who is listening? To SETI's wide
spectrum multi satellite band spread receivers it just appears as random
cosmic body or field noise. Who knows, perhaps transmissions or
reestablishment of contact is being hampered or blocked by natural
timely galactic rotational movement and won't be able to be
reestablished again until the cosmos permits via realignment and
clearing of present blocking or interfering point line of transmission
intervening cosmic body(ies) or timely cross radiation occurring
streams.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old August 22nd 04, 11:13 AM
Mad Scientist

wrote:

[...]

And ofcourse you know more about Roswell than Corso? What a baffoon.

Old August 22nd 04, 11:23 AM
Mad Scientist

Another usenet sociopath proves how barking like a dog is becoming
synonymous with the pseudoscientific worldwide astronomy cult.

Jonathan Silverlight wrote:

In message , Tom Randy
writes