Saturn and Venus pics

Old January 26th 04, 09:56 AM
Pete Lawrence

Default Saturn and Venus pics

Venus (and conjunction) image from the 24th Jan. Large image was
taken with an Olympus C-2100UZ digital camera...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/p.lawrence1/moon-venus.html

Saturn taken early on the 25th January through my 4 inch refractor...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/p.lawrence1/sat-25-01-2004.html

--
Pete
Homepage at http://www.pbl33.co.uk
Old January 26th 04, 09:00 PM
bkiff

Nice pic!
May I ask, what is that star to the right of Venus?

Old January 26th 04, 10:39 PM
Pete Lawrence

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:00:15 GMT, "bkiff"
wrote:

Nice pic!
May I ask, what is that star to the right of Venus?

The bright one is Lambda Aquarii. I believe that the fainter one may
actually be (ahem) a hot pixel.

--
Pete Lawrence
http://www.pbl33.co.uk

Old January 27th 04, 02:20 AM
André P.

Pete Lawrence wrote:
Venus (and conjunction) image from the 24th Jan. Large image was
taken with an Olympus C-2100UZ digital camera...

Nice ! What eyepiece ?