Venus is alive, Mars is dead

Old September 18th 07, 02:57 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
BradGuth

Default Venus is alive, Mars is dead

On Aug 11, 7:20 am, BradGuth wrote:
How much proof positive do we need about Venus, as to realize what an
absolute treasure throve of a nearby planet Venus represents?

Venus is very much an active planetology of what's representing the
next best thing to a proto-Earth, and at times being just 100 fold the
distance of our salty old moon. Is that good news, or what?

Since our moon's L1 is still taboo/nondisclosure rated, and humanly
lethal as all get out, whereas if not Venus, then why not Venus L2
(VL2 POOF City)?
- Brad Guth

Apparently our nearest planet that's very much newish Earth like is
still officially taboo, even though there's lots of interesting stuff
to look at and to ponder, as to how the heck them folks (locals or
ETs) managed to do what they did.

And to think that a lot of nifty Venus science could be obtained from
its L2, including those near perfection radar obtained images of its
toasty and geothermally active surface.
- Brad Guth -

Venus is alive, Mars is dead BradGuth Policy 20 September 18th 07 02:57 AM
Venus is alive, Mars is dead BradGuth History 20 September 18th 07 02:57 AM
Anyone watch NOVA's 'Mars: Dead or Alive'? TBerk Amateur Astronomy 3 September 8th 06 09:56 AM
Dead or alive? Bill C Misc 4 April 19th 05 06:13 AM
Nova Program: Mars Dead or Alive is online... you can watch on yourcomputer Sam Wormley Amateur Astronomy 1 March 23rd 04 01:27 AM