yo yo yo it s me again

Old September 4th 04, 04:10 AM
Skybuck Flying

Default yo yo yo it s me again

Hi,

Funny to see this thread is still alive.

I just played this game and that's why I am still UP hehehehe.

The funny thing is... it's now almost exactly 5:00 am in the netherlands
just like my first post.

It's now 4 september 2004.

The sky is absolutely clear.

The space station ISS will be perfectly visible.

I checked here

http://www.heavens-above.com/gtrack....&satid= 25544

At 5:38 the space station will start flying over...

and at 5:42 it's gone again !

This is just my lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky day

WOW I am realllly lucky.

Now I have at least 38 minutes to prepare and watch it fly over

HEHEHE.

Yes... me go take a quick look at the bright light... It's now exactly 5:00
europe time... netherlands :P

Well as far as I can tell the bright light is not less bright than before...
but still much brighter than all other stars.

So the theory of the star becoming brighter because of blablablabla is not
true

Well that's it really... now I go prepare for the DOT that will fly across
the skies... at least that's what I expect

I am not sure how fast it will go... I ll just have to see

Bye now,
Skybuck