Warming

Old March 6th 07, 09:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Default Warming

64 degrees in the PacNW today.

Double-A

Old March 6th 07, 10:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

64 degrees in the PacNW today.

Double-A

nightbat

Good to see you on duty Commander and Officer Twitty informed
me of your need to get some important things done. I have been holding
the bridge against the onslaught of the silly coffeeboys and their
attempts at overwhelming our newsgroup with their lames. I have thrown
them right back at them and they have hopefully gotten the point
additionally from a certain gb7648 poster who has gone after them
aggressively.

Officer Bert managed to post a few and so did Officer Oc. The coffeeboys
have gone after many of the Team Service Officers showing the impact
we're having on their disinformation tactics, laming, spamming, and
general bulk dump posting and alt.astronomy redirecting of their auk
post lamers.

The main auk culprits know they have been stowfiled and it is only a
matter of time before the rest find their way there too. Thanks for your
report and welcome back.

on duty,
the nightbat

Old March 6th 07, 07:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Good to see you on duty Commander and Officer Twitty informed
me of your need to get some important things done. I have been holding
the bridge against the onslaught of the silly coffeeboys and their
attempts at overwhelming our newsgroup with their lames. I have thrown
them right back at them and they have hopefully gotten the point
additionally from a certain gb7648 poster who has gone after them
aggressively.

You wouldn't know a point if it stuck you in the eye, post editing liar!

Officer Bert managed to post a few and so did Officer Oc. The coffeeboys
have gone after many of the Team Service Officers showing the impact
we're having on their disinformation tactics, laming, spamming, and
general bulk dump posting and alt.astronomy redirecting of their auk
post lamers.

BY disinformation I take it you mean that nasty habit of pointing out the fact
your little group is so full of BS it could fertilise the Gobi desert?

The main auk culprits know they have been stowfiled and it is only a
matter of time before the rest find their way there too. Thanks for your
report and welcome back.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Return of the Shrimp

--

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish." Painius

Mars warming Dexter Misc 12 June 12th 06 08:09 PM
Mars warming G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 0 June 12th 06 12:54 PM
Mars warming G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 2 June 12th 06 08:03 AM
Solar warming v. Global warming Roger Steer Amateur Astronomy 11 October 20th 05 01:23 AM
Global warming v. Solar warming Roger Steer UK Astronomy 1 October 18th 05 10:58 AM