Global Warming Threatens Mars!

Old February 6th 07, 07:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Global Warming Threatens Mars!

To ya All Mars would be better off if it orbited Jupiter crashed into
Io,and got part of its water It should orbit in very close and get a
warm gravity hug from Jupiter. I like that and so would Mars Bert

Old February 8th 07, 05:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Huh?

Saul Levy

Old February 8th 07, 01:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Huh or Huh Are you using "huh" as an explanation of
inquiry? Or contempt? Lets go with "inquiry" It is easier for Mars to
find heat going outward to Jupiter than inward towards the Sun. I was
using gravity to create heat,and Scott Miller's love of collisions for
Mars to have surface water by hitting Io This just jumped in "Huh"
can also mean surprise. So I'm not surprised that you just don't get
it. Did you shovel any snow on Jan. 22.? Huh? Bert

Old March 7th 07, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Huh? This crap you've posted is more meaningless ****, BEERTbrain! I
already told you I didn't go out on 1/22. Are you losing your mind,
stupid old fool? Sure looks like it!

Saul Levy