Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof

Old January 18th 07, 07:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.fan.art-bell
[email protected]

Default Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof

porchmonkey4life wrote:
In article 87Prh.1273$Hc5.1000@trnddc03, SameAsB4

SameAsB4 wrote:
wrote:
Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article .com,
"Warhol" wrote:

Wrong.. and you wont neighter die... because your name showed up in the
book of life belonging to Jesus... you shall pay your tribut to
Warhol... So....

I will use you as an apostel to convert people to OUR ReLIGION

I known you dont known yet... but that is your future... You shall turn
your back on the coffee boy's and stop to persecuted the Knight's...
Just Like Xaul uh Paul...
Wow, you really huffed the oven cleaner tonight

Get off my computer and come over here and Huff what's in my pants!!!

Art Deco

SameAsB4 gets in a Warhol costume and high tails it to Art Deco's crib
for some Huffing and Puffing

I hope doesn't discover I'm not Warhol and that I am
Ying/SameAsB4/TGOOS/DPOA . I am in a huffalicous mode ;-P

Come on!!

Whatever it is, if its got a poop-hole, I want it!!

Art Deco

SameAsB4 bends over and spreads wide for art deco

porchmonkey4life shoves everyone out of the way and jumps in

Ahhhhhh. Thank you! :-)

You are very wel-cum!

Art Deco

Old January 18th 07, 07:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Warhol[_4_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

--

Uh... your Name just showed up amonste those that will be drown when
the lord shall speaketH with a loud Voice... Sorry boy you never be