Winter in Gresham

Old February 6th 18, 10:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Winter in Gresham

On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 2:05:49 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:09:02 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 3:49:43 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 2:37:17 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A nice and dry 55F here in Gresham as of 2:15 PM. Wind west at only 3 mph. Humidity 65%. Less rain predicted in the coming week. Temperatures predicted to be in the 50s. Seem spring is coming early just as the groundhog here predicted!

I watched the Super Bowl game yesterday and was blessed with perfect television reception, which is rare here where I am. Well at least one myth has been exploded: The NFC won the game, and yet the stock market is continuing to crash!

The difference in the game came down to a difference in multiple skill sets. The Eagles' quarterback Nick Foles actually CAUGHT his pass for a touchdown, and Tom Brady did NOT! And then of course there was the Brady fumble!

At the end of the game, Brady through his long final pass, and said his Hale Mary! But the Holy Mother looked away, old Chronos stole the last few seconds off the clock, and when that bmall hit the ground, the Eagles had landed!

Double-A

77 bright sun not a cloud.My team lost and so went $40. Football and lotto is all the gambling I do.when I bet playing pool its not gambling. Stock market is not gambling its all inside trading.Mfia will own it all.What else is new Bet

I considered my money in the stock market to be an investment, but this week I feel like I'm gambling! I am a very small player, but I certainly have already lost more that $40!

Double-A

MARKET IS ALWAYS GAMBLING UNLESS YOU GET INSIDE TIP.tODAY MARTHA STEWART WOULD NOT GO TO JAIL.i PREDICT BEFORE TRUMP LEAVES OFFICE PAPER MONEY WILL BE A GAMBLE.GOLD WILL SELL FOR 4500,AND RICH PEOPLE WILL KILL FOR IT. iTS 75 AND JUST READ CALIF. IS BREAKING RECORDS FOR DRY AND HOT.WHERE HALF WAY THROUGH RAINY SEASON AND ONLY HAVE 1.7 INCHES OF RAIN.NEXT WEEK I PREDICT WILL BE IN THE 80 AND DRY.BERT

Well it may be dry and hot in California, but in the Sahara Desert they have had snow, and they are worried it may be a sign of the coming ice age! Here in Gresham it is a comfortable 52F as of 2:30 PM, and we are glad for a few days without rain! Wind is a calm 2 mph easterly breeze. Humidity 68%.

The market has recouped some of my losses today. Paper money is inherently risky. I still keep a stack of German 20,000 mark notes from the 1920s to prove it. Digital currency will be worse yet. Bitcoin price is back down to $7615. Gold is good, the Bible says. But as my dad used to say, it does not pay dividends.

Double-A

Old February 7th 18, 04:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Swinebert Glazier" 's
NOBELCH KEYBOARD GOT STUCK AS GLAZIER
**** INTO HIS BUCKET THAT BERT TALKS TO IN
HOIS OLD VAN WHILE TRUMPS MAKES $$$$$$$.

hanson wrote:
So Glazier, you crack-whore, are you still feeling and
reeling from the effects of your surgeon's "cleaver"?
Was that the reason for you not getting the job as
a night-watchman at Wall-Mart, but caused you to
be http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
& forced you to praise & pimp yourself and to promote
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old February 7th 18, 01:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Thomas[_7_]

On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:36:07 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
Gold is good, the Bible says. But as my dad used to say, it does not pay dividends.

Double-A

What do you do with gold when the price doubles? Trade it for paper?
Serious question as I have silver. Bought at 13, now around 17. Can sell for about 15. There is no easy answer until all paper is worthless.
Old February 7th 18, 06:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 5:21:22 AM UTC-8, Thomas wrote:
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:36:07 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
Gold is good, the Bible says. But as my dad used to say, it does not pay dividends.

Double-A

What do you do with gold when the price doubles? Trade it for paper?
Serious question as I have silver. Bought at 13, now around 17. Can sell for about 15. There is no easy answer until all paper is worthless.

Cost money to store gold.China always has the most.Did USA Mafia empty out Fort Knox? NYC has a bank with more gold than knox.I have no gold.Platnim is worth more than gold.I read a Jewish family in Africa controls the price of gold and diamonds.It was said this famiy was second only to the Windsor of UK.Bert
Old February 7th 18, 07:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

The Jewish Jailbird "reber G=EMC^2"
wrote:

"There are black Jews and white jews & Glazier is a stupid Jew.
That tells it all.Bert"

Glazier, your 2-liner above is "on the money". Now tell also that
you're not only a stupid Jew but also "The proud 'bagal'-Jew"
aka http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal whose
claim to fame is Bert's Face-****ting & his continued promotion
of https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old February 8th 18, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 10:58:44 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 5:21:22 AM UTC-8, Thomas wrote:
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:36:07 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
Gold is good, the Bible says. But as my dad used to say, it does not pay dividends.

Double-A

What do you do with gold when the price doubles? Trade it for paper?
Serious question as I have silver. Bought at 13, now around 17. Can sell for about 15. There is no easy answer until all paper is worthless.

Cost money to store gold.China always has the most.Did USA Mafia empty out Fort Knox? NYC has a bank with more gold than knox.

Is that the one where I heard they have gates that will open and let the water from the East River come in an flood it if anyone were to try to break into it?

I have no gold.Platnim is worth more than gold.

That used to be true, but not anymore. A US Gold Eagle coin is now $1,363. A Platinum Eagle coin is only $1,064.

I read a Jewish family in Africa controls the price of gold and diamonds.It was said this famiy was second only to the Windsor of UK.Bert

Diamonds are controlled by De Beers. They do not control gold.

Another nice day here in Gresham. Now 53F as of 1 PM. Light clouds but dry. Breeze east at 1 mph. Humidity 73%.

Double-A

Old February 8th 18, 09:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 5:21:22 AM UTC-8, Thomas wrote:
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:36:07 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
Gold is good, the Bible says. But as my dad used to say, it does not pay dividends.

Double-A

What do you do with gold when the price doubles? Trade it for paper?
Serious question as I have silver. Bought at 13, now around 17. Can sell for about 15. There is no easy answer until all paper is worthless.

It depends on why you are holding your precious metals. If it is just a speculation, then you might want to buy low and sell high. But you might also hold metal as a security against financial, natural, or other disasters.

Double-A

Old February 8th 18, 10:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 1:13:44 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 5:21:22 AM UTC-8, Thomas wrote:
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:36:07 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
Gold is good, the Bible says. But as my dad used to say, it does not pay dividends.

Double-A

What do you do with gold when the price doubles? Trade it for paper?
Serious question as I have silver. Bought at 13, now around 17. Can sell for about 15. There is no easy answer until all paper is worthless.

It depends on why you are holding your precious metals. If it is just a speculation, then you might want to buy low and sell high. But you might also hold metal as a security against financial, natural, or other disasters..
etc.
Double-A

Sunny and 90.Not bad for Feb. My unlimitedcredit card isburning a hole in my wallet.Since Feb 9 is my birthday I'm thinking of a BMW.Bought new shoe type sneakers.New jacket.Will have Maine lobster if I can find away to cook them.It looks like I will be alone.Not going to the beach since I have business to do.I like that.I have put 8 people to work in the last 3 months.they are honest and doing well.Bert
Old February 9th 18, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 2:29:30 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Sounds good!

Overcast and a few sprinkles here. Now 48F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind north at 2 mph. Humidity 59%.

I see more sun in the forecast! It has been a wonderful weathered February! I remember last February it was so cold!

Double-A

Old February 10th 18, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another nice February day here in Gresham! Sun is out, though there are some clouds. No chance of rain. Current temp as of 1:00 PM is 47F. Wind northeast at 8 mph. Humidity 66%.

Expecting Kim may show up with some Korean delicacy food. Watched the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics in Korea. Saw Kim Jung Un's sister sitting in the same box with South Korean President Moon. Looks like things might be improving!

Double-A

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 09:20 PM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 03:16 PM