Winter in Gresham

Old February 1st 18, 06:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Winter in Gresham

On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 1:55:19 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 6:19:00 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 2:16:59 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 5:46:47 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 12:13:25 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 6:25:07 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 2:34:05 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Now 46F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM on this winter's day. Wind 4 mph out of the southwest. Occasional rain showers. Humidity 89%.

I here LA has now gotten the rain they have been praying for for so long! So much that mud slides are now destroying houses and vehicles! Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Double-A

Nice weekend.Today it was warm and sunny.Sunday it will hit 85 WOW.Only cold spot is still my nose.I wake up at 8 and the sun has warmed my van to 57.I'm very happy where I park.Its quite,and dark.It saves me driving 3 miles each morning.Its as if I had my own lot.Better air to breath.Bert

A roasty 55F today as of 12 noon here in Gresham. Calm and even a little sun. Rain has temporarily stopped. The sun, and my electric lights, have heated my apartment to 62F! Forecast says the days high temp could reach 60F!

Hey, I just realized I am missing the Pro Bowl! Oh well, I can probably only get it on radio anyway. But another excuse to pop a top of Bud high gravity beer (Hurricane).

Double-A

Gravity beer by Bud.Is good.Bert

Yes! And I was able to catch most of the second half of the game on ABC television while I enjoyed a couple of their 25 oz. cans! Their actually was and exciting end to that game as the AFC came from behind in the last two minutes to win 24-23! My experience has been that when the Pro Bowl game is exciting, the Super Bowl game will be a blow out!

Now 50F as of 2:15 PM here in east Multnomah County. Calm with southerly breeze. Humidity 82%. Occasional showers. Nothing but rain in the forecast for the next week!

Double-A

90 today,sunglasses a must.Huntington Beach is 10 miles,and in day light I use the Free Way.I see OK but night time I stay off Free Way.Sandy came back,and I'll see how long that lasts.She drives and likes the beach,and Hollyday pool.So do I.Bert

90 again and bright sun as I type.I predict that Anaheim this summer will break records for heat.Does Gore live in LA? As long as Progress Energy burns coal we know why they are full of BS.As long as Severn Trent water needs to be boiled you know GOP Mafia is in charge.Waste Management gives its dumpster rat meat to Jack-in the Box.When Mafia does a few hits in a week Jack-in the Box's hamburgers are high in protein .So sad so true.Bert

79 low 51 bright sun not a cloud in the sky.Building lots of low rent housing in OC.750 people under one roof.Its worse than the great depression.Its in reality a HUD big money scam.Bert
Old February 1st 18, 06:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

wrote:
[...]

***Would you rather live in Hagar's trailer park next to the sewage lagoon?

Old February 1st 18, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" the "reber G=EMC^2"-Pig and Face-****ter
whined cuz Bert is depressed.
Its worse than the great depression.Its in reality because of
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments. O ya.

Old February 2nd 18, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 10:29:14 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

79 low 51 bright sun not a cloud in the sky.Building lots of low rent housing in OC.750 people under one roof.Its worse than the great depression.Its in reality a HUD big money scam.Bert

It's Groundhog Day all over again! I don't thing any groundhog around here saw it's shadow! Cloudy skies here in Gresham. Now 57F as of 1:30 PM. Pretty good here for February! Wind south at 9 mph. Humidity 79%.

DOW down 666 points! That is more points than the Crash of '87! That all because of a report that unemployment is down and wages are up? Goes to show that Wall Street and Main Street are not always on the same page!

Here Portland is trying to evict people from a large homeless camp near the Portland Airport! They camped there because they thought it would be far from where they would bother anybody. But the city is trying to protect "wetlands"!

Double-A

Old February 3rd 18, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A nice calm day here in Gresham. Rain holding off so far. Temp as of 1:15 PM a pleasant 55F. Wind south at a gentle 5 mph. Humidity 80%.

Getting all stocked up for Super Sunday! Need lots of Hurricane beer and snacks! My prediction is the Patriots, but I think the Eagles will put up a good fight. It has usually been better for the stock market though when the NFC team won. The market's 666 point plunge Friday night (one of Biblical proportions!) might be it's anticipation of an NFC loss!

Double-A

Old February 5th 18, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A nice and dry 55F here in Gresham as of 2:15 PM. Wind west at only 3 mph. Humidity 65%. Less rain predicted in the coming week. Temperatures predicted to be in the 50s. Seem spring is coming early just as the groundhog here predicted!

I watched the Super Bowl game yesterday and was blessed with perfect television reception, which is rare here where I am. Well at least one myth has been exploded: The NFC won the game, and yet the stock market is continuing to crash!

The difference in the game came down to a difference in multiple skill sets. The Eagles' quarterback Nick Foles actually CAUGHT his pass for a touchdown, and Tom Brady did NOT! And then of course there was the Brady fumble!

At the end of the game, Brady through his long final pass, and said his Hale Mary! But the Holy Mother looked away, old Chronos stole the last few seconds off the clock, and when that ball hit the ground, the Eagles had landed!

Double-A

Old February 5th 18, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 2:37:17 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A nice and dry 55F here in Gresham as of 2:15 PM. Wind west at only 3 mph. Humidity 65%. Less rain predicted in the coming week. Temperatures predicted to be in the 50s. Seem spring is coming early just as the groundhog here predicted!

I watched the Super Bowl game yesterday and was blessed with perfect television reception, which is rare here where I am. Well at least one myth has been exploded: The NFC won the game, and yet the stock market is continuing to crash!

The difference in the game came down to a difference in multiple skill sets. The Eagles' quarterback Nick Foles actually CAUGHT his pass for a touchdown, and Tom Brady did NOT! And then of course there was the Brady fumble!

At the end of the game, Brady through his long final pass, and said his Hale Mary! But the Holy Mother looked away, old Chronos stole the last few seconds off the clock, and when that bmall hit the ground, the Eagles had landed!

Double-A

77 bright sun not a cloud.My team lost and so went $40. Football and lotto is all the gambling I do.when I bet playing pool its not gambling. Stock market is not gambling its all inside trading.Mfia will own it all.What else is new Bet
Old February 6th 18, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 3:49:43 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I considered my money in the stock market to be an investment, but this week I feel like I'm gambling! I am a very small player, but I certainly have already lost more that $40!

Double-A

Old February 6th 18, 04:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" has
brought you the above com'posted Sanctimony, cuz
Bert says: "I am a homeless bum & a pauper who lives
in an old van with a bucket that I **** into and that I talk
to and I have profound conversations with. O ya". Bert
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that talks to me"

"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old February 6th 18, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:09:02 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

MARKET IS ALWAYS GAMBLING UNLESS YOU GET INSIDE TIP.tODAY MARTHA STEWART WOULD NOT GO TO JAIL.i PREDICT BEFORE TRUMP LEAVES OFFICE PAPER MONEY WILL BE A GAMBLE.GOLD WILL SELL FOR 4500,AND RICH PEOPLE WILL KILL FOR IT. iTS 75 AND JUST READ CALIF. IS BREAKING RECORDS FOR DRY AND HOT.WHERE HALF WAY THROUGH RAINY SEASON AND ONLY HAVE 1.7 INCHES OF RAIN.NEXT WEEK I PREDICT WILL BE IN THE 80 AND DRY.BERT

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 09:20 PM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 03:16 PM