Winter in Gresham

Old January 25th 18, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summer in Broadford!!

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 7:04:01 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 4:27:18 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 3:40:21 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 2:57:25 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Steady rain here in Gresham. Now 43F as of 2:45 PM. Calm. Humidity 94%. Forecast is for it to get warmer tonight than it is today.

People are driving by here dropping off their ballots in a special election to match medicaid funds by taxing health insurance premiums. Doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I already voted against it by mail.

Double-A

77 not a cloud.Going down to 47.I have a head cold,and sneeze a lot.Waiting for Teresa my health adviser to show up at the Senior Center.She is ten minutes late.She is very nice,clever and my best girl friend. She worries about me not getting a pacemaker.Go figure Bert

Take care of that cold. Do you need a pacemaker because you cannot keep up the pace? Such as in bed? You should ask yourself though, who stands to make a big profit from having the pacemaker installed? They installed one in may grandfather and it didn't extend his life by more than a couple months, if at all. The hospital ended up killing him with a "conflict of drugs". Another medical screw up!

Double-A

76 and going down to 46.I saw on the screen that my heart goes WWWWWWW ----------------- Dr. does not like the -----------.Still I'm now taking asperins and forgetting the pacer.Lots of adds by lawyers to sue doctors here in Mexicale.Lots of colds going around.Lots of flu too.Its the year of flaky flu shots.Hmmm Bert

My heart used to skip a beat every fourth beat or so when I was young and resting. My grandfather had said his did too. I haven't noticed it at all in my later years. My grandfather's heart was not a problem until he was over 80. My uncle got out of WWII because they said he had a "heart murmur". He lived to 94. Take heart!

Double-A

Old January 25th 18, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 1:21:10 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

High 68 low 43.I have on my darkest sunglasses.I out lived 5 doctors so far.They all told me if I did not stop drinking all that Bud I was a goner.They all had heart failure.Beer goes with MSP chips.Bert

Alcohol thins the blood just like aspirin.

Double-A

Old January 25th 18, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Winter in Gresham

Raining one minute, and sunshine the next. Occasional gusts of south wind. Temp now 44F here in Gresham on this January day. Humidity 78%. New snow in the mountains. Great for the skiers.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. Gave her a credit card so she can spend a couple nights in a hotel and treat here feet which have been wet for too long. I can remember how bad that "trench foot" of the streets hurts!

Double-A

Old January 26th 18, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Mostly cloudy here in Gresham with a few sprinkles. Temp 47F and wind south.

Oregonians voted themselves a sales tax on their medical insurance premiums Tuesday. I hope they enjoy paying it!

Double-A

Old January 26th 18, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 1:54:30 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

ONE OF MY FRIEND'S WIFE HAD A HEART PLANT.HE DIED IN HIS 80s AND i DO NOT KNOW IF HIS WIFE IS STILL ALIVE.BOSTON WOMAN'S HOSPITAL DID A LOT OF HEART SURGERY.BERT
Old January 26th 18, 11:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 1:55:59 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

SO TRUE.BOTH + MSP SEEM TO FIT FOR ME.GO FIGURE.I"LL BE 90 2/9/18 BERT
Old January 26th 18, 11:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I'm not the only one scared because I have "Manure & Maggots"
(M&M) and I was 6, and my granpapy gave me a dollar when
he did ****. Bert is not safe with his "Manure & Maggots"
Old January 27th 18, 12:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I'm not the only one scared because I have "Manure & Maggots"
(M&M) and I was 6, and my granpapy gave me a dollar when
he did ****. Bert is not safe with his "Manure & Maggots"
but Bert has "Manure & Maggots" filters to breath in peace
which ended when Glazier's shift key got stuck & Bert said:
SO TRUE."MORE STUPID PALAVER" (MSP) SEEM TO FIT
ME.GO FIGURE. I"LL BE 90 2/9/18 and I an still only

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 who is
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig and
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal whose
nym of anagrams to

& is also known as

_____SwineBert____ which sounds like ___Weinberg___
with alike https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
for which Harvey apologised, but Herby "never-says-'I'm-sorry" .
since http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent[]1]
for posting is very different which is detailed in [1]
"That is a given" says SwineBert

Old January 27th 18, 11:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A crispy 50F today here in Gresham as of 3:00 PM. Overcast with scattered showers. Was somewhat stormy this morning. Now wind south at 7 mph. Humidity 84%.

Looks like blockchain is the technology to learn, either to exploit and profit from it, or to make a name for oneself by showing how it can me undermined!

Double-A

Old January 28th 18, 02:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 2:34:05 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Now 46F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM on this winter's day. Wind 4 mph out of the southwest. Occasional rain showers. Humidity 89%.

I here LA has now gotten the rain they have been praying for for so long! So much that mud slides are now destroying houses and vehicles! Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Double-A

Nice weekend.Today it was warm and sunny.Sunday it will hit 85 WOW.Only cold spot is still my nose.I wake up at 8 and the sun has warmed my van to 57.I'm very happy where I park.Its quite,and dark.It saves me driving 3 miles each morning.Its as if I had my own lot.Better air to breath.Bert

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 09:20 PM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 03:16 PM