Winter in Gresham

Old February 11th 18, 07:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Winter in Gresham

On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:05:21 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Another nice February day here in Gresham! Sun is out, though there are some clouds. No chance of rain. Current temp as of 1:00 PM is 47F. Wind northeast at 8 mph. Humidity 66%.

Expecting Kim may show up with some Korean delicacy food. Watched the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics in Korea. Saw Kim Jung Un's sister sitting in the same box with South Korean President Moon. Looks like things might be improving!

Double-A

That is very good news.Its 81 and going down to 51 Not a cloud.When your 90 sun glasses make me look younger.I don't need glasses to drive anymore.Vision 20x30 or better.Bert
Old February 11th 18, 08:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"sun glasses make me look younger, but I am all

alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert

Glazier said the above in order to justify his Lies and to
get Support, Encouragement & Sympathy for Glazier's
Face ****ting & his criminal Graveyard Vandalism, by
reber G=emc^2" " who
feinted and out-right lied in, with and about that:

"I'm depressed because I'm 3200 miles away from my
Great Grankids. I send them my pictures so they will
know what I look like. I am so ugly that I would not
vote for myself, and I had left my dentures back in Boston,
because I had to flee in a hurry from my creditors, and
and I-was-shot-for-setting-a-bad-example. Bert.

But I could have paid off all my creditors, in full, using
money from my city-block-of-houses that I own, or paid
them with my hangar full of rare & valuable collector cars, &
I could have stayed in Massachusettes, where I could
have bought into in a royal, posh & plush Jewish Retirement
resort on the East Coast, and be living in their most luxurious
State-room, and be

Dr.-Bert-Glazier, the Social Events Director for this Community,
whereat I could give my Nobelch level Science Talks, Lectures
& Seminars to the local yokels, by me, Dr.-Glazier, the best
Imperial thinker there ever was, who is a proud Jew with a
Superiority complex and an IQ-of-22, and who knows how
everting works.

But now, that I have elected to leave Boston ...

I am sad to be in Fullerton, Huntington Beach or Anaheim
California where I am now a vagrant & homeless bum, and
I live in an old van with a bucket that I **** into. I call that pail

"Treb" which is short for "The reeking excremenrt bucket".
This very Treb ****-pail is the first thing that enters my mind
when I wake up, and that "Treb" talks to me and I talk back
to it, since I have now nowhere else to go to, but to cry & ****
into the UseNet, while http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting

goes on & http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
causes more of Glazier's self-induced deppression with that
gruesome end that she has in store for Glazier who got very
despondent because of it but, "never-says-'I'm-sorry" because
of https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments & all his
bad https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017 which
made Bert say: "If i get shot in back of my head. So What".
"I-was-shot-for-setting-a-bad-example" TreBert"

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, old pali, snap out of it by stopping the use of
your "Cocaine that is a wonder-drug" for you and sober up
& stop that "Glazier's bar tab for Bud Light broke all records".

Now Bert, say instead something that makes people laugh
AT you, which you said you do like to do, .... and so, Bert
why don't you re-tell your reasons once more for what
you meant by that "What", when you said:
"If I-get-shot-in-the-back-of-my-head. So What TreBert"

Bert, listen up:
Are you going to do it with your own 357-Magnum which
you said to have bought when you were a Jewish Jailbird
who got death-threats when you were in the custody of
Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansell, for badmouthing & thieving...
or....

was it about those other 2 times of death-threats which
you always brag about but never explained?

What exactly were you stealing on those 2 occasions?

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old February 11th 18, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 11:09:59 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:05:21 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Another nice February day here in Gresham! Sun is out, though there are some clouds. No chance of rain. Current temp as of 1:00 PM is 47F. Wind northeast at 8 mph. Humidity 66%.

Expecting Kim may show up with some Korean delicacy food. Watched the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics in Korea. Saw Kim Jung Un's sister sitting in the same box with South Korean President Moon. Looks like things might be improving!

Double-A

That is very good news.Its 81 and going down to 51 Not a cloud.When your 90 sun glasses make me look younger.I don't need glasses to drive anymore.Vision 20x30 or better.Bert

Is your eyesight improving with age? I have heard other people say that. My sight has improved a little in the last few years. I don't have to crank up the size of the letters on the screen anymore. I used to have an expensive pair of Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses, but I let them go with a bunch of stuff I sold to stay in my former apartment as long as possible before being forced into the streets.

A nice sunny day here, but I see thunderhead clouds in the sky. A little cooler at 44F as of 12:30 PM. Wind NE at 5 mph. Humidity 70%. Only an 8% chance of rain. Snow could be mixed in however. The forecast for the coming week looks very sunny!

Double-A

Old February 11th 18, 08:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Abner "Double-A" did only wish
his Idol SwineBert a 'happy Birthday" AFTER Abner was nudged
to do so, and now Abner sucks up to his Idol, RatBert, hoping
to get help from SwineBert "before being forced into the streets'

Abner, you blistering fool. SwineBert never gave you anything.
Glazier laughs his wrinkled old ass off, ABOUT YOU, while
Bert ****s into that bucket in his van that he bequeathed on you.
Go figure. O ya.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old February 11th 18, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Thomas[_7_]

On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 4:13:44 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 5:21:22 AM UTC-8, Thomas wrote:
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:36:07 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
Gold is good, the Bible says. But as my dad used to say, it does not pay dividends.

Double-A

What do you do with gold when the price doubles? Trade it for paper?
Serious question as I have silver. Bought at 13, now around 17. Can sell for about 15. There is no easy answer until all paper is worthless.

It depends on why you are holding your precious metals. If it is just a speculation, then you might want to buy low and sell high. But you might also hold metal as a security against financial, natural, or other disasters.

Double-A

I bought because it was cheep ish. Now that it is up a bit i cant cant in my mind buy at a higher price. I see a no win situation, especially for gold.
Old February 12th 18, 05:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 12:29:36 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Partly cloudy a cool 65 low 50.Nice for sleeping.Got a price for 2"x4" add in Enquirer.$31,000 for 4 months.Hmmmm I'll talk it over with Teresa.She is clever. For 2018 to be M&M year I have to spend $$$$$$.I'm much to young to retire in Hawaii.Bert
Old February 12th 18, 07:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote:
Got a price for 2"x4" add in Enquirer.$31,000 for 4 months.
Hmmmm

Hi, SwineBert,
Notwithstanding that you just lied again, be a sport and
give the website that your ad is on so that everyone
can laugh AT you and

snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO

Old February 13th 18, 07:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 9:55:56 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Tomorrow is Valentines Day! Are you getting Teresa something?

Colder here in Gresham this morning. Was 29F at 7:30 AM. Now it is up to 41F at 11:15 AM. But an 8 mph northeast wind is making it feel real chilly..

Had a good view of both Mt. Adams and Mt. St. Helens this morning as my bus came over the ridge. They are both really white with snow. There is even some snow on the foothills in front of them.

Double-A

Old February 15th 18, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Fairly nice day. Some scattered showers. Wind SW at 8 mph. Humidity 66%. Temperature 48F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Glad February is already half over! Watching Olympics in the evenings.

Double-A

Old February 16th 18, 10:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

47F here in Gresham as of 2:15 PM. Was raining earlier. Mostly cloudy. Wind SW at 11 mph. Humidity 78%.

They are forecasting SNOW fore Sunday! Perhaps the local woodchuck was wrong!

Double-A

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 09:20 PM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 03:16 PM