Terraforming the moon underground:

Old May 31st 13, 02:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Terraforming the moon underground:

Funny how our exploiting our moon has become so nondisclosure, taboo
or otherwise forbidden.

On May 29, 10:14*am, Brad Guth wrote:
The mainstream of physics and science wants to exclude, banish and/or
obfuscate as to allowing any possibility of captured moons, planetoids
or planets. *Apparently those laws of physics are conditional, and all
science has to be mainstream moderated before any of it becomes
viable, and the same status-quo gauntlet applies for any exploitation
of our moon or Venus.

On May 28, 10:11*am, Brad Guth wrote:
There are still no early (10,000+ BC) human created depictions of our
moon to any reasonable scale or magnitude of other much less important
items as having been rather nicely detailed in their carvings and
paintings, which leads me to perceive or deductively interpret that
early humans of our last ice age (prior to 11,712 years ago) simply
weren’t alive or perhaps didn't have that big old moon to depict, and
otherwise their extra cold and icy Earth seemed to have very little if
any significant seasonal tilt to offer, because there's also no
indications pertaining to seasons or animal migrations due to seasonal
changes. *In other words the path of their sun was essentially always
in the exact same location year round, and apparently there as no
humanly perceived difference in summer daytime as opposed to their
winter daytime, even though those caves were situated not all that far
down(south) from the glacial ice-age terrain.

You’d have to think that basic survival instincts would most likely
have taken notice of seasons and especially of any enormous and
vibrant moon by which to hunt and gather by, not to mention easily
finding their way back home at night, and/or having extended their
range and scope of hunting and gathering by moonlight.

Apparently, most K-12s and higher educated have been thoroughly
indoctrinated to only accept that early humans were not only badly
nearsighted and perhaps even cross-eyed, because the only way they
could manage to ever depict our big old and extremely vibrant moon
(easily enough visible by day and otherwise extremely vibrant by
night) was to make little dots or scratch marks to represent it, even
though tenfold smaller resolution details of plants and animals was of
no problem whatsoever to depict.

Even with my sorry old eyes, I can see those phases of Venus, so
imagine with having a perfectly crystal dry and clear (pollution free)
atmosphere of their cool ice-age era, as to how much clearer and
distinctive their naked eye-view of Venus should have been, as perhaps
represented by those itsy bitsy markings that some of us interpret as
representing our moon.

Good grief, if you can see the details of your thumbnail at arms
length, you sure as hell can manage to artistically carve or paint
those contrasty surface patterns of our moon with at least similar
resolution to that of your thumb, that is unless your genetics has you
badly nearsighted and/or cross-eyed or perhaps because of having
chopped your thumbs off, and otherwise this moon observation gets
especially weird whenever that moon is either orbiting nearby
(362,570 *km) or getting viewed anywhere near the horizon that usually
magnifies our perceived view of that moon, along with terrestrial
items coming into play is what gives our naked eye view the added
magnification illusion, even though it’s probably only at times
getting slightly distorted and otherwise discolored by the thicker
amount atmospherics we have to look through.

At any rate, if you can see your badly smashed or bitten thumbnail
details at arms-length, and have managed to transfer any of its
observed condition over to a cave wall carving/depiction or painting
(many of such items of cave art examples having depicted much smaller
details than necessary for that of our moon), then whatever was their
insurmountable visualization problem with not being able to reasonably
depict our big old vibrant moon and even at times its oddly colorful
(reddish/orange) moon (not to mention its bold and impressive crescent
phases) shouldn’t be those of only little specks or notches, because
the eye of a beast has been frequently depicted, and that’s a lot
smaller item of more detail than any naked eye view of our moon that
should have been worth *at least as good as 16 km out of a diameter
3476 km, which is hardly asking too much, especially when tenfold
worse or 160 km details would have still given us a very good moon
depiction resolution that would have positively nailed it.

When old cave art of 10,000+ BC is uncovered that depicts our very big
old dynamically contrasty moon, and its extremely obvious phases of
illumination, is when I’ll have to accept that they always had such a
terrific moon and were just too stupid to ever have utilized its
enormous survival benefits to those of such a nasty ice-age era.

On May 23, 7:17*am, Brad Guth wrote: In case some of you folks didn't realize it, "Terraforming the moon
underground" means digging into it, and "TBM" means tunnel boring
machine.

On Apr 11, 9:17*am, Brad Guth wrote:

Pay no special attention to those hiding behind curtains and
pretending as always being faith-based and/or politically correct,
because it's their mostly public-funded and/or faith-based job to
topic/author stalk and to otherwise FUD everything to death. *Hitler
had the exact same “Paperclip” team of rusemasters and FUD-masters, as
professional clowns working and/or manipulating the locals into a
mainstream status-quo mindset, which unfortunately far too many bought
into instead of taking any logical stance against their totally
bat**** crazy peers.

Of course this mainstream status-quo policy of obfuscation and denial
is what brought us a mutually perpetrated cold-war era and the
negative Karma likes of 911 (make that positive Karma if you are an
oligarch of our military industrial complex), each of which wasted
decades and costing us trillions of our hard earned dollars, as well
as having systematically squandered all sorts of talent, expertise and
resources that we'll never get back, and which force other nations to
follow suit.

Venus is pretty much as hot and nasty as we’ve all been indoctrinated
about. *However, this not necessarily the case of each and every
location, such as mountainous and polar area can be considerably
cooler though still extremely hot by human standards that we’re
accustomed to. *With applied physics and reasonable technology, the
surface of Venus can be dealt with, at least robotically, and
otherwise via composite rigid airships it can be further exploited
while easily protecting the airship crew. *Of course you have to think
both really big and perhaps even small in order to fully appreciate
the potential of what exploiting such a nearby planet has to offer,
because it’s the in-between that’s not easily accomplished if you can
only think of terrestrial methods that get to deal with on Earth.

Our physically dark and naked moon is just another metallicity
treasure trove of valuable resources (including much clean energy),
just sitting out there and causing us mostly grief and otherwise
contributing very little terrestrial benefit, unless added IR, X-rays
and gamma plus loads of tidal surging and increased seismic trauma is
desirable.

On Feb 18, 6:56*am, Brad Guth wrote:

It's probably close to averaging a cozy 0 F (255 K) at no greater than
10 meters deep, and it shouldn't have any problems reaching 70 F (day
or night) at 100 km deep or possibly as shallow as 10 km (depending on
the core energy). *The R-factor of lunar regolith (lose basalt rock
and loads of crystal dry dust that’s at minimum 10 meters deep) is
none too shabby, and otherwise the geothermal conductance and/or heat
transfer coefficient (aka geothermal gradient) of its paramagnetic
basalt crust of 3.5 g/cm3 density shouldn't be significantly any
different than here on Earth, except that our terrestrial basalt isn't
nearly as paramagnetic or much less offering carbonado, and the core
heat of Earth being 7000+ K as opposed to only 1000 K of our moon..
Supposedly there is only a wee little bit of lunar granite to deal
with, but the samples thus far are inconsistent in their composition.

A new interpretation is that all-inclusively the geothermal outflux of
Earth (including geothermal vents and volcanic contributions) is
getting rid of roughly 128 mw/m2, whereas our moon is supposedly only
getting rid of as little as 16 mw/m2 (an 8th as much).

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geothermal_gradient
*“Geothermal gradient is the rate of increasing temperature with
respect to increasing depth in the Earth's interior.”

The "Igneous Petrology" of our moon and Venus should each be unique
and considerably different than Earth.

“The composition of igneous rocks and minerals can be determined via a
variety of methods of varying ease, cost, and complexity. The simplest
method is observation of hand samples with the naked eye and/or with a
hand lens. This can be used to gauge the general mineralogical
composition of the rock, which gives an insight into the composition.”

Unfortunately, the rocks returned from our moon were entirely similar
to those of terrestrial rocks. *Of course there’s all sorts of actual
paramagnetic basalt moon rock to be found on Earth, because there
should be at least a thousand teratonnes of it, whereas naturally most
of which ended up in oceans and otherwise as having meteor and obvious
melt indications that are entirely quite different than local volcanic
spewed basalts.

“A more precise but still relatively inexpensive way to identify
minerals (and thereby the bulk chemical composition of the rock) with
a petrographic microscope. These microscopes have polarizing plates,
filters, and a conoscopic lens that allow the user to measure a large
number of crystallographic properties.”

Contributor “Wretch Fossil” actually has a very good “petrographic
microscope” and multiple resources plus talent of interpreting such to
go along with it. *Sadly this technology and its expertise of
interpreting is being ignored by those of authority that do not want
outsiders having a public say about anything. *So, once again, it
really doesn’t matter whatever level of modern applied technology and
expertise we have to offer, because it’s only going to be topic/author
stalked and systematically trashed by those of Usenet/newsgroup
authority that have multiple mainstream issues at risk.

TBMs cutting their tunnels into the interior of our moon should prove
both interesting and rewarding in terms of extracting rare and
valuable elements, not to mention creating the very cozy and safe
habitat potential that’s opened up for multiple uses. *Unfortunately
this method can not be applied on such a geodynamically active planet
like Venus that has such a thin crust and way more primordial core
energy outflux of perhaps 20.5 w/m2 as contributing way more
geothermal energy than any other planet or moon has to offer, although
older and cooler planets or any number of their moons (except for Io
that’s averaging 2 w/m2) should be somewhat similar to terraforming
the cozy interior of our moon.
*http://www.mps.mpg.de/solar-system-s...etary_interior...

*http://commercialspace.pbworks.com/f/Public+ILN.pdf

*The likely two thirds (6.6e17~6.6e18 tonnes) worth of lose surface
basalt rock and dust including whatever 4+ billion years worth of
accumulated deposits, as remaining crystal dry on the naked surface of
our physically dark moon (not including the other good third portion
as having been dislodged and deposited on Earth) is a direct result of
the thousands of significant impacts, and especially as a result of
whatever created its South polar crater of 2500 km diameter, that
which all by itself should have contributed a minimum of 3e17 m3 or
possibly a maximum contribution of 1e18 m3 if including the planet
sized impactor contributions. *Given the limited surface area of the
moon as being 3.8e13 m2 doesn’t exactly allow all that much surface
area for accommodating such volume of lose crater made fallout, and
perhaps due to much of its own basalt metallicity making its density
worth on average 3.5 tonnes/m3 unless offset by loads of accumulated
carbon buckyballs. *In that kind of hard vacuum, there really
shouldn’t be all that much porosity to any of its solidified basalt or
carbonado.

Liquefied basalt as returning fallout from such truly horrific impacts
that should have extensively solidified and possibly fused upon
contact with the relatively cool basalt surface, as such should have
been quite obvious and highly distinctive if such exposed lunar
bedrock samples had been return to Earth. *Sadly, no such samples or
even unique meteorites ever materialized from our NASA/Apollo era,
that found our naked moon as instead so unusually reflective and UV, X-
ray and gamma inert as well as hardly the least bit dusty, and what
little crystal dry dust there was seemed to offer terrific surface
tension and clumping for their footing and traction like no place
else.

Even taking the utmost conservative swag-estimate of 3.8e16 m3 worth
of lose rock, debris and accumulated dust, is still suggesting an
average surface depth of one km, which of course our Apollo era found
no such indications, as though that moon is relatively new to us. *Of
course, if that moon had created our Arctic ocean basin as of 11,712
years ago, would actually explain quite a bit.

How’s that for a worthy topic of terraforming the innards of our naked
moon that’s practically dust free and mostly solid as any rock
according to our Apollo wizards?

Old June 1st 13, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Funny how exploiting our naked and physically dark moon has become so
nondisclosure, taboo or otherwise forbidden. It's like we simply
can't actually do what our Apollo era did multiple times, and it's as
though no technology improvements have been made ever since our
"Paperclip" SS Nazis got us safely to/from our moon.

In case some of you didn't realize it, "Terraforming the moon

Old June 1st 13, 02:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Nowadays we get to put up with the mainstream redneck gauntlet of
naysayers and their obfuscation applied in order to only suit their
version of everything.

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents
and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents
eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with
it." / Max Planck

On May 31, 4:42*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
Funny how exploiting our naked and physically dark moon has become so
nondisclosure, taboo or otherwise forbidden. *It's like we simply
can't actually do what our Apollo era did multiple times, and it's as
though no technology improvements have been made ever since our
"Paperclip" SS Nazis got us safely to/from our moon.

On May 23, 7:17*am, Brad Guth wrote: In case some of you didn't realize it, "Terraforming the moon

Old June 1st 13, 06:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Once our fleet of lunar TBMs are operating sufficiently deep
underground, we’re going to be relatively safe from cosmic happenings.

The extremely nearby star of Sirius(b) should have given off a good
many heavy elements as it came to life.

The initial main-sequence produced solar winds from Sirius(b) could
have been locally (within 1000 AU) near Sirius worth as great as
30,000 km/sec for the first minutes or possibly longer, as kind of a
soft nova like turn-on event, that by rights should have briefly
encountered our solar system, and then subsiding into offering a bit
more than 3,000 km/sec for another few days or months worth of tossing
off those heavy (aka metallicity) elements (including iron). So, by
rights Sirius(b+a) should have hosted at the very least a good dozen
substantial planets and hundreds of their moons in addition to having
produced a numerous population of planetoids and a few million
asteroids eventually getting created as those new planets and
planetoids of substantially heavy elements (some with Earth sized
moons) unavoidably interacted and captured one another, their orbits
ranging as far out as several hundred AU from those binary stars, and
the vast majority of its planets orbiting outside of 33 AU in order to
avoid running into the little Sirius(a), or their orbits being gravity
slingshot flung sufficiently above escape velocity.

When this nearby and truly enormous Sirius(b) of perhaps as great as 9
SM (say at least worth 1.6e31 kg) to start off with as of only 256
million years ago, ran itself out of hydrogen and those pesky helium
flashovers took place at the end of its truly enormous though brief
red giant phase as of 64 million years ago, whereas once again our
solar system should have been measurably affected, mostly because
there was nowhere to hide from such nearby cosmological cycles
contributing to our solar system.

The merging nebula/molecular cloud as having produced such nearby
stars could have easily been worth 2.5e37 kg, and conceivably at least
50 ly diameter, thus putting our solar system within its volume of hot
and highly ionized elements. Roughly 64~70 million years ago our
solar system got another cosmic ionized sucker-punch from Sirius(b)
while converting into a white dwarf, and there was simply no way our
nearby solar system could have avoided the consequence from such a
massive stellar demise.

Old June 2nd 13, 12:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

The future is in our hands, not that we have to do anything which
can't be postponed and otherwise put off onto future generations that
are screwed anyway.

Old June 2nd 13, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Going after the metals of asteroids and especially those of that
paramagnetic basalt crust of our naked and physically dark moon with
its numerous mascons, seems like a very good idea, especially if
there's helium-2 and helium-3 to behold along with a few other rare
elements that terrestrial resources have become either depleted or
simply having become too risky and/or too spendy to exploit.

Utilizing our moon and especially its L1 for creating an unlimited
supply of carbonado might actually be worth a lot more than it is
given credit, but only to those of us that have an open mindset of
visions for putting such terrific material to work in ways that can
only benefit everyone.

On Jun 2, 4:57*am, Brad Guth wrote:
The future is in our hands, not that we have to do anything which
can't be postponed and otherwise put off onto future generations that
are screwed anyway.

On Jun 1, 10:52*am, Brad Guth wrote: Once our fleet of lunar TBMs are operating sufficiently deep

Old June 6th 13, 02:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

A safer place to be when a nearby star is forming or especially when
its main-sequence phase is converting itself into a white dwarf, is
for us to be deep underground. Not that there’s any remote prospects
of that ever happening again, at least not until Sirius(a) comes to
its demise and/or we’re getting run down and cut through by the
Andromeda galaxy.

The old NASA/Apollo guard and their devout mainstream army of FUD-
masters in charge of media damage-control, never want any of us
outsiders to reconsider or much less suggest how stars, planets and
moons ever came to be, perhaps because of what any associated
implications could do for revising their “Operation Paperclip” version
of having explored their monochromatic and inert moon, whereas
supposedly nothing bad or unexpected ever happens, and where even
their Kodak film functions with a whole lot better dynamic range
(eliminating most all of those pesky contrast issues) while long-term
exposure immune to extreme heat, gamma and hard X-rays was never an
issue.

With the latest stellar creation and evolution process being given a
better objective evaluation as to appreciating how stars and their
planets come to life, it’s apparent that the initial progenitor phase
isn’t that of any soft or gradual illumination build-up process as
previously thought.

For instance, the extremely nearby star of Sirius(b) should have given
off a good many heavy elements as it suddenly came to life, with
multiple sporadic events or growth cycles taking place. Further
pondering Sirius(b), as it must have produced quite an impressive
initial birth as its "clumpy and episodic" main-sequence phase came to
an extremely feisty and vibrant life so recently and nearby to us.
http://www.space.com/21444-sun-growt...evolution.html
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/sc..._124818160.htm
““The researchers found that TW Hydrae's growth process was "clumpy
and episodic" as the accreting gas did not fall into the star at a
steady, even rate. For example, the amount of material landing on the
star changed by a factor of five over the course of a few days. That
suggested the Sun probably also grew in fits and starts in its
infancy.””

Sirius(b) could have easily produced a hundred planets, plus another
tenfold of moons and no doubt millions of asteroids from various
planet and moon interactions. The binary partner being the little 2.5
SM star of Sirius(a) would have made this initial nearby process
extremely chaotic and unstable, not to mention the enormous outflux of
mass when the super red giant phase of Sirius(b) took place.

Old June 6th 13, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Once our fleet of lunar TBMs are operating sufficiently deep
underground, we’re going to be relatively safe from the nasty Karma of
cosmic happenings, and we could even benefit by mining asteroids that
are naturally or artificially made to impact our moon..

The extremely nearby star of Sirius(b) should have given off a good
many heavy elements as it suddenly came to life.

Further pondering Sirius(b), as it must have produced quite an
impressive initial birth as its "clumpy and episodic" main-sequence
phase came to an extremely feisty and vibrant life as of so recently
and nearby to us.
http://www.space.com/21444-sun-growt...evolution.html
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/sc..._124818160.htm
““The researchers found that TW Hydrae's growth process was "clumpy
and episodic" as the accreting gas did not fall into the star at a
steady, even rate. For example, the amount of material landing on the
star changed by a factor of five over the course of a few days. That
suggested the Sun probably also grew in fits and starts in its
infancy.””

The initial main-sequence produced solar winds from Sirius(b) could
have been locally (within 1000 AU near Sirius) worth as great as
30,000 km/sec for the first minutes or possibly longer, as kind of a
soft nova like turn-on event, that by rights should have briefly
encountered our solar system, and then subsiding into offering a bit
more than 3,000 km/sec for another few days, months or possibly a few
years worth of tossing off those heavy (aka metallicity) elements
(including iron). So, by rights Sirius(b+a) should have hosted at the
very least a good dozen substantial planets and hundreds of their
moons in addition to having produced a fairly numerous population of
planetoids and a few million asteroids eventually getting created as
those new planets and planetoids of substantially heavy elements (some
with Earth sized moons) unavoidably interacted and/or captured one
another, their orbits ranging as far out as several hundred AU from
those impressive binary stars, and the vast majority of those planets
orbiting outside of 33 AU in order to avoid running into the little
Sirius(a), or having their orbits as being gravity slingshot flung
sufficiently above escape velocity and thereby set free to wander the
galaxy.

When this nearby and truly enormous Sirius(b) of perhaps as great as 9
SM (say at least worth 1.6e31 kg) to start off with as of only 256
million years ago, ran itself out of hydrogen and those pesky helium
flashovers took place at the end of its truly enormous though brief
red giant phase as of 64 million years ago, whereas once again our
solar system should have been measurably affected, mostly because
there was nowhere to hide from such nearby cosmological cycles
contributing to our solar system.

The merging nebula/molecular cloud as having produced such nearby
stars could have easily been worth 2.5e37 kg, and conceivably at least
50 ly diameter, thus for some period of time putting our solar system
within its volume of hot and highly ionized elements. Roughly 64~70
million years ago our solar system got another cosmic ionized sucker-
punch from Sirius(b) while it was converting itself into a white
dwarf, and there was simply no way our nearby solar system could have
avoided the consequence from such a massive stellar demise.

Should even one sufficiently large asteroid manage to target Earth,
chances are the one and only failsafe location for most of us is going
to be accomplished by way of having those deep TBM created habitats
within our trusty moon. Of course, we could always just wait around
to see just how special and/or lucky humanity really is, whereas the
oligarchs and their trusty minions should manage to survive a 10 km
(1.8e12 tonne) impactor if it’s only a mild 15 km/sec glancing blow on
dry land (preferably Siberia/Mongolia/China) and not one of any 45+ km/
sec retrograde direct ocean impact that would put most everyone under
water before being consumed by a great deal of lava going every which
way, then steam cooked once again and whatever’s left of our planet
seismic ringing like a bell of molten jelly for at least a year
afterwards (kinda doubt we’d have any glacial ice caps after that
one).

Fortunately, the small portion of the Sirius Oort cloud that’s closing
in on us should only offer a few thousand of those, and perhaps a few
hundred bigger items to ponder, because the vast majority of Sirius
Oort cloud asteroids should average well under 10 km unless their
collective gravity managed to regroup a few of them, in which case we
could easily have another million global threats to our survival.

Old June 7th 13, 04:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Perhaps this topic needs to incorporate a list of terrorist keywords
and phrases, so that our Operation Prism can home in and back-door
snoop and otherwise track my every move.

After all, the last thing our oligarchs want is any truly free speech
or further status-quo embarrassments getting published about our
government agencies, our moon, Venus or even with any connection to
those Sirius stars.

Old June 7th 13, 05:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,alt.alien.research
HVAC

On 6/7/2013 11:26 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
Perhaps this topic needs to incorporate a list of terrorist keywords
and phrases, so that our Operation Prism can home in and back-door
snoop and otherwise track my every move.

You want a prism in your back door?
You need help for your bizarre anal/fecal fetish.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

Terraforming the moon, before doing Mars or Venus Brad Guth Space Station 39 February 11th 07 11:11 PM
Terraforming the Moon Jim Davis Policy 1 March 16th 05 03:47 PM
Terraforming the moon, before doing Mars or Venus Brad Guth History 1 January 13th 05 05:31 PM
Terraforming the Moon Orbitan Astronomy Misc 0 November 26th 04 04:10 PM
Terraforming the moon before doing Mars or Venus BradGuth Policy 2 November 8th 04 08:28 PM