Where has Dr. Terenzi gone?

Old July 4th 08, 12:02 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default Where has Dr. Terenzi gone?

M wrote:

:On Jun 29, 5:55 pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
: Terrell Miller wrote:
:
: she looks too much like Gwen Stefani. Gack.
:
: Gwen Stefani is flat.
: This woman is about as flat as the Italian Alps.
:
: Pat
:
:I gets me how much women are judged on their looks. Men got it easy.
:We can go unshaven and fat and get away with it.
:

Where's that? You don't get out much, do you?

:
:I know many women who are both ugly and intelligent, but they are
:ignored because they are unattractive.
:

And the same with men.

:
:It is a sad comment on how much sex hormones drive the human intellect.
:

People are shallow. Men admit it; women don't. Get over it.

--
"Oooo, scary! Y'know, there are a lot scarier things
in the world than you ... and I'm one of them."

-- Buffy the vampire
Old July 6th 08, 05:05 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Terrell Miller wrote:

she looks too much like Gwen Stefani. Gack.

Gwen Stefani is flat.
This woman is about as flat as the Italian Alps.

Pat

I gets me how much women are judged on their looks. Men got it easy.
We can go unshaven and fat and get away with it.

I know many women who are both ugly and intelligent, but they are
ignored because they are unattractive.
It is a sad comment on how much sex hormones drive the human intellect.

Yes sadly, James Brown was right with his comment song, "It's a man's
world".
Old July 6th 08, 05:08 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Jul 4, 7:02*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
M wrote:

[...]

Poor Fred, can't speak for men nor women...

Old July 7th 08, 11:59 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
lephone...
And if you're single, like me, we can get away with spending most of the
day in our apartments running around in our briefs only.

You wear clothes? At the computer?????

Old July 10th 08, 02:03 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 18:59:09 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
lephone...
And if you're single, like me, we can get away with spending most of the
day in our apartments running around in our briefs only.

You wear clothes? At the computer?????

....His commemorative NASA blue fatigues were all at the cleaners :-)

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old July 10th 08, 03:19 AM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

wrote:

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
lephone...
And if you're single, like me, we can get away with spending most of the
day in our apartments running around in our briefs only.

You wear clothes? At the computer?????

...His commemorative NASA blue fatigues were all at the cleaners :-)

Speaking of which, I've managed to convince my wife to stop whipping me long
enough to let me have a couple of days to go to KSC. When are the three of
you going to be here?

Old July 10th 08, 10:13 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Scott Hedrick wrote:
"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
lephone...

And if you're single, like me, we can get away with spending most of the
day in our apartments running around in our briefs only.

You wear clothes? At the computer?????

No, just short legal reports on various subjects. :-)

Pat

Old July 10th 08, 10:21 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Scott Hedrick wrote:
Speaking of which, I've managed to convince my wife to stop whipping me long
enough to let me have a couple of days to go to KSC. When are the three of
you going to be here?

It's certainly not in my budget.

Pat

Old July 10th 08, 11:57 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_2_]

Scott Hedrick wrote:
"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
lephone...

And if you're single, like me, we can get away with spending most of the
day in our apartments running around in our briefs only.

You wear clothes? At the computer?????

No, just short legal reports on various subjects. :-)

Lawyers are all the same; playing with their briefs all day.