Where has Dr. Terenzi gone?

Old June 28th 08, 07:50 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Default Where has Dr. Terenzi gone?

Where has the superheated ultra-vixen of radio astronomy vanished to?
A recent check on her college teacher homepage proved fruitless in
regards to her, and my wild lust for this
super-seductive-science-space-star babe demands updates on her current
position on our planet's surface.
This is like losing track of Barbarella...for all I know, Duran Duran
has her in his clutches, and all of us must be ready to free this First
Class Celestial Radionavitrix from any harm that may come to her, no
matter what the price.
I ask you gentlemen...who _isn't _going to do their very best to save
this woman from any peril that threatens her?:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...8L._SS500_.jpg
(Better photo).

Pat
Old June 28th 08, 10:21 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
dakotatelephone...
Where has the superheated ultra-vixen of radio astronomy vanished to?
A recent check on her college teacher homepage proved fruitless in regards
to her, and my wild lust for this super-seductive-science-space-star babe
demands updates on her current position on our planet's surface.
This is like losing track of Barbarella...for all I know, Duran Duran has
her in his clutches, and all of us must be ready to free this First Class
Celestial Radionavitrix from any harm that may come to her, no matter what
the price.
I ask you gentlemen...who _isn't _going to do their very best to save this
woman from any peril that threatens her?:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...8L._SS500_.jpg
(Better photo).

Pat

I feel like some Italian for dinner....

http://www.fiorella.com/

Her Pierce College website doesn't exist. But, unlike the Venusian Amazons
you usually lust after, this woman is REAL! And quite yummy too.

Old June 28th 08, 06:41 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Damon Hill[_4_]

I don't know about that lush Italian beauty, but I just spent an
hour looking for one of my cats, only to find her napping under
the couch: "What? Turn that light out."

Fiorella, where are you?

--Damon
Old June 29th 08, 05:35 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Terrell Miller

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
[...]

she looks too much like Gwen Stefani. Gack.

--
Terrell Miller

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee - that
will do them in."
- Bradley's Bromide

Old June 29th 08, 06:38 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:35:58 -0400, in a place far, far away, "Terrell
Miller" made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

[...]

Not live and in person. She's gorgeous when not over made up, as she
is in almost all of her pictures, IMO. I've never seen a photo that
does her justice.
Old June 30th 08, 01:55 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Terrell Miller wrote:

she looks too much like Gwen Stefani. Gack.

Gwen Stefani is flat.
This woman is about as flat as the Italian Alps.

Pat
Old July 4th 08, 03:25 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

On Jun 29, 5:55 pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
Terrell Miller wrote:

she looks too much like Gwen Stefani. Gack.

Gwen Stefani is flat.
This woman is about as flat as the Italian Alps.

Pat

I gets me how much women are judged on their looks. Men got it easy.
We can go unshaven and fat and get away with it.

I know many women who are both ugly and intelligent, but they are
ignored because they are unattractive.
It is a sad comment on how much sex hormones drive the human intellect.
Old July 4th 08, 03:52 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:25:26 -0700 (PDT), M
wrote:

I gets me how much women are judged on their looks.

....Except that Gwen isn't just judged on her looks. It's her belief
that she's as talented at marketing herself as Madonna, and the fact
that she sings through her goddamn nose. Baba Wawa with two kazoos up
her nose could sound better.

Fact: Gwen had her attorneys look at trying to sue cosplayers in the
Harajuku who were dressing like her the day she found out such fans
existed, and only dropped the idea when someone pointed out to her
that she could make money off of the Japanese by pretending she'd
known about the whole cosplay scene for years.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old July 4th 08, 07:59 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

M wrote:
I gets me how much women are judged on their looks. Men got it easy.
We can go unshaven and fat and get away with it.

Yes sir, we can!
And if you're single, like me, we can get away with spending most of the
day in our apartments running around in our briefs only.

I know many women who are both ugly and intelligent, but they are
ignored because they are unattractive.

....as are the fat, unshaven, men in briefs running around their
apartments all day ignored by women.
It is time for you to start studying the Buddhist concept of "Karma" and
the avoidance of rebirth via insight and lack of desires for earthly things.
Like beautiful women, or even ugly women.
Or women at all...or men at all...or even films of Traci Lords when she
was 16 years old, and had knockers that could knock your eyes out...
these must stand behind you.
And you must not desire them to rub themselves against your back while
covered with baby oil.
First, you must give up the desire for unnecessary and vain
things....like a razor, for instance.
Or a diet.
Then, like you were under a Bo tree, you must devote considerable time
to thinking things through in regards to your life...with as little
interruption as possible... interruptions like having to wash clothes
you have worn in your apartment, shaving, or figuring out calorie counts
on the food you are eating.
A microwave oven is most useful in this quest for enlightenment....as
are prepackaged cheese and crackers, and any sort of snack food that
requires no preparation whatsoever.
All time spent in food preparation could have better been spent in
thought in regards to enlightenment, and indeed the Buddha's death in
regards to eating a excess of pork might have postponed by several years
if he had had enough "Cheez-Its" on hand.
I was telling that to a Zen Buddhist I ran into while walking around a
week back....but the SOB tried to kill me.

It is a sad comment on how much sex hormones drive the human intellect.

You think it's bad for us, try out a tiny male angler fish... in that
case, you bite the female back by her snatch, stay attached like a
vampire...drinking her blood....and eventually have your head and brain
dissolve as you become a accessory organ to her body.
And, let's face it... if they are dumb enough to bite her in the first
place, that's what the pathetic little *******s deserve.
It's not difficult to stop thinking about the white horse once you have
no brain left.

Pat
Old July 4th 08, 08:04 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:
...Except that Gwen isn't just judged on her looks. It's her belief
that she's as talented at marketing herself as Madonna,

And if you haven't noticed, both Gwen and Madonna are about as extinct
as a T-Rex in the modern music scene.

**** 'em both.
Hannah Montana