Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof

Old March 6th 07, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Mysterious sickness outbreak in the world... First Plague of Egypte released.

So, where's the cometh (SIC!), WartPlug? Or anything else you rant
all the time about...

Saul Levy

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 01:33:25 +0100, "Warhol"
wrote:

In Pink Panther they Are Frogs who seek El Diabolo, because they think, that
they can catch Al DIABOLO, while they are only used by him, to tell us his
tail, The New Adventures of Captain NEMO of the Frog Juluis Verne data
base... Frogs as allways recieve a great dilusion, in their adventures.
Frogs also, never tell the end good, they give a twist they look good.
Because most of time Al Diabolo comes in Action, they panic and start to
jump up down in all directions... you laugh, but its the Truth. They Want to
steal from El diabolo beloved and protected Son, but he always is to clever
for them. And El Diabolo comes inaction, than the Frog stupid plan of evil
fall always in water. They dream to rull over the world... Frogs even
dreamed to Marry the Queen... while the Kings was on war or Playing for Al
DIABOLO. They tought that the king would never return alive, since the
Sabotage they have done true time(Remember it where Frogs who destroyed the
Island of Captain Nemo and they tought he died)... well now he keeps
returning slams them everytime in the face ... Frogs are like coffee
boy's... too dumb to see they are frogs and not Lions...

After he has finnished his mission... he sell them a good story that they
even not see its their own image, on the Great Curtain... Very good Frog
Movie is PhantoMas... you can laugh Louis de fines in many adventures, and
never they can stop them... he even has Cars that can fly and other strange
things, no power on earth Has... he even has a Base on the Moon... you see
what I mean?

El Diabolo the last Feared Pirate King, of All Pirates... You fall alway's
in your own trap with him... no escape Possible.

as for the Other Cats I dont now yet... who they are, if they represent Good
or Evil...

But sometime Good are painted Evil and the wolfs are painted good... thats
because you all have mudd on your Eyes... and think a wolf is hero.

Let me give you example... King Henry VIII, my Gran'da'dy with a red beard
is painted in History as Evil man, who killed Seven Woman... well thats not
true... Because in reality King Henry VIII can be compared to Abraham... and
his Father a Peacemaker. Henry VIII wanted only to see his son, rull the
world at the End Times... right that's Now... and that story all haven't
understood. Since they believe anything without to look to the Questions in
space and Time...

And this Mission was given to All great leaders in History... to make sure
that the SON is born... and that the Wolf is fooled.

Well I am Born now... now I can tell you that part of the trap, was build to
catch ME and those who would believe in my words... but who builds a trap
for someone... falls in his own hole... thats a classic... but also the
truth.

I you see I am still free after all things I have said against so many
powerfull ones... who even dont dare to show up and let them proof me, that
I am wrong and that their books tell a other story, and I haven't
understood... Not one who will shows up... NEVER.

But in other topics they continue with their lies hoping that no ones read
the Message... fools, they do like an austruche with their heads in the
sands, thinking we wont see them...

Fools look around you... people are not happy anymore with your criminal way
of life.. Wind is Rising be sure of that... and a Vortex may carrie away
your last dream you had...

We all live in a very small world, and we breath the same Air... that should
be enought to remember all man we are brothers and we must stop to fight
with weapons of Evil.

and look towards the other truth, that we have forgotten... The Payment of
TEMPLE Tribute to GOD and his people... and that is written in all your laws
and scrolls.

You Pay or you Die. Burned as bad seeds... is that so difficult to
understand... Seek tribute and Temple in google and read what the laws say's
of Heaven and Earth.

YOU PAY TRIBUTE TO THE LION OF SALLYVEAS... clear words you all dont want to
see... you pay or you are not a christian... you pay or you are not a
Muslim... You pay or you are not Hindou... The simple truth... All paid
Tribute to Maliksadik even Abraham did...

Julius Caesar paid tribute... King Henry VII ..... President Washington paid
tribute... So why should you not pay tribute to Sally...

Hah... See the Power of the Baby Lion yet? No? Well my Gran'da'dy's have
paved the path for this Poor and Beautyfull Naked Baby, standing before the
Gate of the Future...

Does Sill of Nightbat not come Naked? well I am not a baby girl cat... but a
Boy Baby Lion of Judah... that cometh Naked to take over the World and
restore the Laws...

You must see me as technician... I am somekind of doctor, to restore the
doom clock to O.

and from 0 you get everything or nothing... Now the world does not intresse
me... but the day after tomorrow I will be the KING for seven years....
Sorry Charles... that was the will of Both Gran'da'dy Warriors who have
written their testament very clearly (Just check it)...

The Two Kings of the Lion Family...
one for Peace and the Other for Justice...

and they Got the baby Lion of Judah...
The Peacemaker and The Judge Marshall... Me Lord of Space and Time... Right.

You see thats is the Cometh tail of a Bautyfull Naked Baby with a flying
Carpet...

The Hes'sian Lion
The Boy Born with a Star Like the Great Lion Mousa of Judah.

Ps .. I am not a Girll... But a real Baby lion Boy and again not a CAT... I
hate that they call me cat, since will not hunt only rats... wait that my
hour cometH and I get little bit stronger and bigger... than you will hear
the Roaring of the Lion, high above that Sacred Rock of Judah again...

But Right now I am still a Naked Baby with the Carpet tail of Judah, the
great Kings of the Lions and the Eagels...

The Allmighty and the all Seeing Eye... will rull again over the Jungle.....
Soon.... Very soon... and that will be quickly .... very quickly... once the
Twist of the Twins ends... and thats for much sooner, you all may think...
but that part of the Tail I keep for me. Since I am still Naked... and boy's
think I am a girll... oeps

-Coffee Boy- = Preferably white, with two sugars
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.

Old March 7th 07, 05:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof

I show you nothing but PIG ****, WartPlug! That's all you deserve,
you sorry excuse for anything!

YOU JUDGE ME? What a laugh that is! You FIX anything? You can't
even DO anything effectually! You ARE a TOTAL LOSER!

Wiki also says that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Doesn't that
make you wrong again? I'd rather believe them, than you!

Saul Levy

On 8 Feb 2007 12:49:14 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

Well proof me that Jerusalem is Capital City of Israel... and you can
have my head, as your kind did to all my ancestors before, even they
spoke truth but vermin after our Heritage...

No Saul its you who finally loose his Head, if you dont show silver to
him that has great Glory's and a star in heaven.

As for your wish to see signs... forget that... the signs that Shall
be Given shall come like a thieve in the night... That the attack plan
of the Sally Space Warriors... Always.

Be sure you wont escape any wrath that where released on Egypte, when
Welch Warhol 1, was playing with frogs and Rats... just Like I do
today and the Next Years... Till the Sacred Day of the Great Passover
Feast of the Y2K12W.BUG.

Now send me ye Silver or you Walketh the plank as an RAT... I still
give you some time... but that short.... very short... before Heavens
Kings act swiftly and very quickly, you even will not have time to run
away... so simple. We surprisse Them alway's with our Technique.

In Brussels I known as the man who can fix anything... Just Like
Wormie of Star Wars..

So dont Make angry ... hi hi hi that either no man can... Because I am
a Peacemaker and a Judge.

Roaring of Welsh Lion of Judah... TheRedeemer.

On Feb 8, 8:28 pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Send me your stinking PIG head, WartPlug and I will tack it onto my
front door! It will scare a lot of kids!

Saul Levy

On 21 Jan 2007 15:06:35 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

AaarrrrrrrrrrrWW... thats a good one... I tell fear the Bush... ha ha
ha... So that I not eat you, like a Goat teins...

Something tells me you couldn't afford the plane fair, much less make
it through the necessary pre-flight screening.

I have my friends who burn crosses in front of doors... you want see?
but than I dont believe you would very old... you see...

I just have to give a little signe and my will shall be fullfilled... I
am Your Lord... I am your Judge....

Stamp that in that small head of yours... test me?

Old March 7th 07, 06:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I didn't know the Moors invaded England, WartPlug? Changing history
yet again?

Saul Levy

On 8 Feb 2007 14:01:05 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

On Feb 8, 9:57 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article . com,

"Warhol" wrote:

Roaring of Welsh Lion of Judah... TheRedeemer.

You're about as Welsh as St George.

--

The Queens Known that I speak the truth... Have you forgotten the
Times where we Sally Rovers came to England without anyone who dared