Spinning Earth and Our Looking to the Heavens

Old February 7th 07, 11:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Spinning Earth and Our Looking to the Heavens

Best to think 'precession" That tells us the earth's orbit is not fixed
After 25,800 years our axis executes a small circle. Its sweeps out a
cone section of space now we know the spin axis is pointing directly at
polaris(our pole star) However this will not be the case in the future.
I now can bring in the "seasons of the Earth" Best we know as the Earth
orbits the Sun,its axis remains fixed relative to the stars. This means
that sometimes one of the hemispheres is pointed more directly towards
the Sun than the other,when it will be summer in that hemisphere,and
winter in the other Best also to keep this in mind In parts of the
Earth when viewing the stars(depending the area), Stars move in
different direction across your viewing sky.,but at the poles you see
the stars just making circles overhead about the celestial pole. Not
the same at the equator. Here the stars rise directly due
east,perpendicular to the horizon.and set due west. Further north you go
the shorter the winter days become The shorter the distance,for a
complete turn. Bert

Old February 8th 07, 12:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Feb 8, 12:44 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

Hi Bert, here a video of your clever jews....
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e1842edc4f

Old February 8th 07, 02:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Warhole (fox hole) My Jews "your Jews" I defend Jewish people,reason
is I had a Jewish friend(late friend Joe ) We grew up together and he
was clever. Math. genius. MIT electrical engineer. He was one of
the 21 that quite NASA's shuttle program 6 months before the Columbia
shuttle explosion Life meant more to him than money. The brains of
NASA will pray to their Gods that shuttles will have safe flights,but
they will do nothing to see to it that heat tiles won't come off. I
asked Joe why he quit and his answer was "tiles" and they would not
replace the old wiring,and were welding pipes instead of putting in new
My Jewish friend Joe had more class than anyone I can think of. You
Warhole are at the other end of the spectrum Use a capital "J"
you ignorant no good *******. You are an insult to humankind. A piece of
pig **** is better than all of you. You only post hate. Bert

Old February 8th 07, 02:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

WarSwine, you just cannot stay on subject. Your ignorant reply had
absolutely nil, zero, nada to do with Beeeert's original post.
You are living proof that our ancestors had sexual intercourse with retarded
apes.

oups.com...

Old February 8th 07, 03:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar (not so horrible). Not apes in Warhole case it was pigs Bert

Old March 7th 07, 12:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Sounds just like you, WartPlug! Full of hate! It doesn't matter
which side it's from.

Saul Levy

Old March 7th 07, 01:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Aw, Hagar, I thought maybe they had anal sex with some of frootie's
aliens!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 06:49:14 -0800, "Hagar" wrote:

WarSwine, you just cannot stay on subject. Your ignorant reply had
absolutely nil, zero, nada to do with Beeeert's original post.
You are living proof that our ancestors had sexual intercourse with retarded
apes.

roups.com...