Nomination of Hillstrom/Hatter for Dog Whistle

Old April 20th 06, 04:07 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,alt.kookologist.art-deco

Default Nomination of Hillstrom/Hatter for Dog Whistle

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:03:25 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:58:08 -0400, dave hillstrom
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:41:38 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter
wrote:

On 19 Apr 2006 22:16:33 GMT, Woodchuck Bill
wrote:

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote in
m:

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:13:09 -0400, dave hillstrom
wrote:

Scarlot O'Hara and Miss Marple...

...um Vivien Leigh died back in '67...and Margaret Rutherford died
back in '72 GRANDMA...I think ya best check yer meds there.

and matt "diaperboi" moulton misses the point of the exercise
entirely. not exactly unexpected, however.

and dave "pity ****" hillstrom misses the bowl entirely and ****es

all
over himself. not exactly unexpected, however.

(btw, is there something wrong with your shift key or are you just
terribly ****ing stupid all the time)

looks like matthew is still smarting from that volcanic flaming that
shirley gave him the other day.

Oh she's flaming alright...she so flaming she ran away after just

two
posts and last I heard she was gonna go and join FF7 over in the
#Rainbow channel on Asylumnet...LOL...

can you say blind rage due to crispy
fried eyeballs AND the usual stupidity?

Can you say...PROJECTION? ^_^

How come you don't want to talk about the girl who used you for a

pity
**** and then dumped you for the guy who beat her on a daily basis?
Face it Dave, yer just not a "real man", the best a mama's boi like
you can hope for at this point is a sympathy blow job from Granny
Shirley...just make sure she remembers to take out the dentures
though.

Time for Dave to get his award.

As per Mad Hatter's obvious projectio^H^H^H^obsession with Dave
Hillstrom, I nominate this pair for the Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog
Whistle Award.

Onideus Mad Hatter, trained by Dave Hillstrom.

Any seconds?

Uh oh, looks like them kooky stAUKers are throwin around their lil
awards again. You know it's funny...they always seem to start doing
that whenever they get their fat lil heads kicked in real good.
What's the matter Billy Baby, did my Petitmorte comments hit you a lil
too close to home? He, he, he...now FETCH Billy, FETCH the post! LOL
^_^

i find it enteCOCK SLAP

LOL, I post, Davey comes runnin. *whistles* Here boi, here boi, come
on Davey, fetch the post Davey!

The ****in fruitloop is goin on about how he's goin to retard off
Usenet for 4 days and starts whining to everyone about whose posts he
should take the time to reply to...and what's the FIRST post he
chooses? Yeah, one of mine. Who wants to take bets that I'll be his
second too!

...and his third...and his fourth...and his fifth....LOL, yer gonna
miss the short bus if you keep it up like this Davey, I thought you
had some place to go, I'm not keeping you, am I? `, )

Oh, and remember to take the time to manually select and snip out my
.sig every time you want to reply to me, it really shows just how
loyal you are in your responses.

Looks to me like you dance when he posts. Pretty pathetic, diaperboi.

Not as pathetic as Fred "Trash" Hall the biggest loser on Usenet.

Old April 20th 06, 03:12 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,alt.kookologist.art-deco

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:07:52 -0500, "honestjohn"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Nice little pkb you've got there, toilet.

Thanks, penis breath.