When Evidence Contradicts the Scientific Dogma

Old August 7th 04, 09:13 PM
Mad Scientist

Default When Evidence Contradicts the Scientific Dogma

"In the September/October issue of Ancient American magazine, there is a
brief article entitled 'U. S. Navy Atlantis Cover-up?' It says that on
September 7, 2001, a team from Spain and the U. S. looking for oil have
been "250 miles southwest of the Azores equipped with bathescape and two
submersibles researching a 90-kilometer ledge with a central temple
supported by three stands of nine pillars about 3 feet in diameter
supporting a flat stone roof about 20 feet wide and 30 feet long. There
are the remains of five circular canals and bridges, plus four rings of
structures like the temple in between. It is roughly 2,800 feet deep in
the Mid-Atlantic Trench and stable at this time." According to the
researchers, when they tried to send photographic images from the site,
their signals were jammed by a U. S. Naval exercise nearby, perhaps
inadvertently."

--

When the evidence contradicts established 'scientific' dogma, the
establishment resorts to threats, insults, ridicule, interference, and

Welcome to the New World Order fascist 'scientific' world that you
thought ended when the all powerful church lost their 'authority'.

Old August 9th 04, 12:16 AM
spam this

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
According to the
researchers, when they tried to send photographic images from the site,
their signals were jammed by a U. S. Naval exercise nearby, perhaps
inadvertently."

Gee, you would think they would make a hard copy, or a tape or a CD. They
could then bring it ashore and show the rest of the world and not have to
worry about the nasty old Navy jamming their signals.

I remember when I was in the Navy we were under strict orders to be vigilant
for any surepticious transmissions that might include images of Atlantis,
Jimmy Hoffa's grave, or Hole-in-the-Wall. If we even SUSPECTED such a
transmission were about to begin we were authorized to torpedo the offending
vessel immediately.