If a extraterrestrial civilization

Old February 26th 17, 12:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain

Default If a extraterrestrial civilization

If a extraterrestrial civilization growed on a type system like TRAPPIST-1
with seven telluric planets whose three planets in habitable area.

They can more easily that us make the space trips and see more interest that
us to the space trips

So they can to be more regular with the space trips and then run the
interstellar trips more easily

In more, TRAPPIST-1 system has been discovery because us are in the
ecliptic's plan of TRAPPIST-1 system. Our discoveries are not representative
of the reallity. Maybe there are many of systems like TRAPPIST-1

Old February 26th 17, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

"Sylvain" wrote in message...
If a extraterrestrial civilization growed on a type system like TRAPPIST-1
with seven telluric planets whose three planets in habitable area.
They can more easily that us make the space trips and see more interest
that us to the space trips

I'm not following you my friend.

So they can to be more regular with the space trips and then run the
interstellar trips more easily

Why is that? Do you figure they are in less of a gravety hole?

In more, TRAPPIST-1 system has been discovery because us are in the
ecliptic's plan of TRAPPIST-1 system. Our discoveries are not
representative of the reallity. Maybe there are many of systems like
TRAPPIST-1

Yes, maybe there are plenty more such systems.

Old February 27th 17, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain

"a425couple" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

"Sylvain" wrote in message...
If a extraterrestrial civilization growed on a type system like
TRAPPIST-1 with seven telluric planets whose three planets in habitable
area.
They can more easily that us make the space trips and see more interest
that us to the space trips

I'm not following you my friend.

I will explain better. For example, the informatic quickly progressed
because that there is a commercial interest and is tremendously financed by
the sales.

The astronautic have not the finance by the sales. But for a
extraterrestrial civilization with planets very near whose two in habitable
area, so the space trip become opportune.

The aliens's astronautic would financed more easy. they would learn more
quickly. Planets in habitable area near, this is a foot on stirrup of the
space conquest.

So they can to be more regular with the space trips and then run the
interstellar trips more easily

Why is that? Do you figure they are in less of a gravety hole?

The problem of human on the Mars is not the gravety hole, but the time of
the trip.Once upon in the space, the impulse for Moon or for Mars is almost
same. It is trip's time wich is different.

Old March 1st 17, 12:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain

a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

Your English looks like good French. Some things
were not at all said as a fluent English speaker
would say them. But most of what you said can be
understood, so it is good enough.

Thank !

Old March 1st 17, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"Sylvain" wrote in message...
[...]

All medium stars have the same history.All have rock planets orbiting,and gas.some have same strenth of gravity of Earth.Thus they are in same time zone for life.First microbe then higher and higher.Once 25,000 years they are class III A life that now is so far advanced its sci-fiction to us.Trebert
Old March 1st 17, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
about a life that now has to tell you a lot about TreBert" the
Cretin "reber g=emc^2" the
http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier who is
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
Bert, the un-American Communist, Bigot, Hatemonger,
Full Swine, Face ****ter & Graveyard Vandal who does this
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

to his crowd of "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Bert-****-eaters
of http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine who
freely & happily laid themselves under Glazier's Sphincter,
especially Iran's "Anon Y. Mouse"
aka Mehram Maleki
being the most fervent of Glazier's sphincter-lickers, & waits
greedily to feast on more of Bert's PFM (Poop For Maleki).

Now, there are new Bert-Turd-Eater-Aspirants in wait, like
"Peter Riedt" , plus "Greysky" aka
"Mathew Orman" , plus "Archie" aka
"Arc Michael" & Kackoby "benj"
Jacoby BJ the y/n-Judeo-Apostate, &
"James McGinn", the "Mad Ginni-pig"
and the gay kike Notrollovsky ,
"Kookjoke DeCockSuckslurper" and
Trou de cul hoosegow Silly Villain "Sylvain"
+ AP, Archie Poehl , the Lewdi,
Abhinav Lal, inferior Writer & penniless Investor

... but not one "got the picture" why Cohen said & meant:
_____ "All of you pigs, 'You must repent' " _____
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkRqQQWu_mA

ever since TB::ert Glazier introduced himself with & as....

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works."
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible (torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: "God and religion is hocus pocus". Trebert.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a **** & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I left my dentures in Boston when I fled to CA
:B:: to evade my creditors & my daugher Sheri who
:B:: wanted to warehouse me in a nursing home".
:B:: I embarrass my Ggrandkids. They avoid me. Bert
:B:: "I have a Social worker to make sure that I eat
:B:: my Lithium & 21 other pills. I paint Grey Cloud."
:B:: After sex with a Cuban cigar I drink bud .Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I am living in my Van that I parked illegally
:B:: on Wal-Mart's property for over a year." Bert
:B:: "I **** into a bucket in my van and then throw
:B:: the bag full of crap into Walmart's Dumpsters"
:B:: "Mayor Tait told me to get lost when I demanded
:B:: a contract to clean the city's HVAC ducts. Bert
:B:: "I'm like my half-baked bagel... back to the oven"
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I am a loser & so ugly I will not vote for myself"
:B:: "I re-franchize my M&M (Maggots & Manure).".
:B:: "I sell imaginary boats and defective patio decks"
:B:: "I stole & gave G=EMC^2 to the world", which
:B:: says: "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
:B:: "With G=EMC^2 I made all good posters leave s.p."
:B:: All my 17 theories are well accepted by me. Bert
B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I got kicked out of school in the 4th grade. Bert.
:B:: "I am self-taught. I'm very *cleaver* out of the box."
:B:: "My cockroach taught me a lot. My grammar stinks".
:B:: "I have lived for too long.. and always lied" Trebert.
:B:: "I called the Mental Health Hotline (800) 723-8641
:B:: spooked a lady with fearing to get shot in my head".
:B:: "I compulsively lie when I speak the truth". Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "While I was in custody of Osceola Sheriff Bob
:B:: Hansel, for thieving, his deputies beat me up.
:B:: Bees are my copters and Flies are my fighters.
:B:: They all die as old soldiers and just fade away.
:B:: I bought a 357 magnum for death threats by Hansel.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them"....
:B:: "I mixed sulfer, carb & iron to make gun powder"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

PS2:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of communist
US Jews who are traitors that have whored down this
nation. How they did it is seen above in [1] and why
so, is described & detailed by the eminent Jewish
Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his epic
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT

Old March 3rd 17, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Sylvain" wrote in message...
[...]

Do they all end in nuclear holocaust, as evidence is showing the Mars civilization did?

Double-A