REPLY TO SOME BLOKE DOWN UNDER

Old January 21st 07, 12:16 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.engr.mining,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default REPLY TO SOME BLOKE DOWN UNDER

smithy a écrit :
Ok, Jean-Paul so rather than giving us the doom and gloom, what do we need
to do exactly to reverse all these disasters?

Some true practical examples if you will that the average australian get get
involved with. Lets not talk about politics or mining operations, not
interested, what can I do to make a contribution to help australia.

smithy

Why should I do anything for you at all ?

- You all have been able to grab and run away with all those Great
Sandy Desert discoveries I brought to you with great generosity ... and
this without the single Thanks & Cent in return

- You have made my life a downright misery during the 10 & 1/2 years I
remained in your Hell on Earth

- You have provided Credit, Honours, Prestige, & pairs '
considerations to the frauds which without the single acre of
prospecting have been granted officially by the West Australia &
Federal Parliaments, dpt of Mines, Land & Justice the merit of all the
Great Sandy Desert immense richness provided to Australia since 37
years now ( approx)

- You have kicked me out and then banned me from your Land of *******s
now

- You have insulted me, pushed me in the gutter and run me lowest than
dirt all over that time i.e. i.e. since the discoveries of Telfer,
Nifty, Kintyre & re - discovery of the Rooney show ( which incidentally
I am convinced to be the famed Lasseter reef )

- You have been laughing at my immense new discoveries which are on one
part the TRUE GEOLOGY based on another discovery of mine which is the
UPL or Universal Pressure Law !

- You have been jerking, catcalling & smearing me with all types of
names over some other discoveries relative to cure of brain tumour &
all types of cancer in 5 days flat ( system applying to many other
baffling diseases ) since this takes at counter foot all known

etc

Why should I do, as a most religious & devout Pagan indeed , anything
for you at all then ? Is it not a duty for us who believe in the
Eternal Laws of Justice to hate our enemies & you have proven all
through all these years that your clear intention was to murder me
through Despair ! That very efficient & sly, fatal in most cases,
weapon of the WA & Federal Parliaments and of all the Newmont /
Newcrest & BHP Mining Criminals ! ...proving then your real intention
to get rid of me of good ... proving yourselves are my personal enemies
hence !

You are on your own, Sir . I will not and cannot do anything for your
kind of Convict Rabble anymore ! This is beyond my strength.

Yours sincerely

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology

Old January 21st 07, 07:39 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.engr.mining,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

*Tex a écrit :

*You have been jerking, catcalling & smearing me with all types of
*names over some other discoveries relative *to cure of brain tumour &
*all types of cancer in 5 days flat (
*
* So why not cure your fellow frogs?

Interesting question to which I will reply with the greatest alacrity.
It s simply, Toadboy, that if such amazing discovery was disclosed it
would immediately find its way to that debased Toadland of australia &
would be used indifferently to cure australian Political, Mining &
Financial Rabble as well as their heirs, descents, employees &
relatives !
How do you thiink I would feel then, since on top of it and in the
best australian Convicts' tradition that typical
Antipodean manure will just GRAB & RUN away as usual without the least
shadow of a THANKS in return !!! I know well indeed your kind of
turdcads , hey ?

Never mind for the NO CENT OUTCOME SINCE MY INTENT WAS TO GIVE IT AWAY
THAT AMAZING CURE FREE OF CHARGE, but making gifts of that importance
to Antipodeans Manure of your kind, who have NOT NOR WILL EVER HAVE THE
SLIGHEST MORAL RESPONSE IN TERM OF GRATITUDE NOR RECOGNITION, would
break my heart again . Hence none IS going to benefit from that
amazing OTHER discovery OF MINE !

In any case you are not going to miss it much since on the one hand,
you deluded & degenerate Antipodeans toads / turdcads are unable to
understand that this is possible, and on the other hand you have the
alleged best Quacks 'Rrrreeeeesearch in the world ! Correct ?

Indeed this in Australia that was invented recently some Cancer
Vak-Sign, that will cause worse deviations of the 'Milieu Intérieur'
in return by some australian man of the year & Professorrre Parker by
name ... Fool of the year according to my standards !

Anyway everything is fine then, you are okay and I am okay F...N TOAD !
... and I going to get rid of you all out of my system after having
accomplished what I set myself to do & demonstrated conclusively indeed

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old January 21st 07, 11:07 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.engr.mining,sci.physics,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

Default REPLY TO IDIOT LE TURCAUD

wrote in message
oups.com...
snip mouth froth drivel
Cure yourself, you lying frog clown.

Old January 22nd 07, 07:30 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.engr.mining,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Andy a écrit :
On 21 Jan 2007 04:10:27 -0800, wrote:

[ ~ ]
Why should I do anything for you at all ?

You're just a garden variety dick head Jean-Paul and you are most
certainly no "Sir" .. that title is as bogus as all the idiotic
predictions you've made in the past.

Hope that helps.

Andy

Yes, my little four legged beast, I have read through you ranting, and
it is on the same level as the one of Mc Donald i.e clearly on the
maggots' level indeed.

By the way you had some good flood recently but of course the overall
tendency is for the Collective Chastiment to continue with that most
Divine Drudging Drought tightening it knot on your *******s ' neck
indeed. A bite of rain will do no good anyway since it is not sustained
and followed indeed by searing temperatures ! All that will grow indeed
will be turned into dead grass and will be starters to greater fires !

Thanks God for that !

Indeed nothing must be done for your country of *******s and I have to
admit I completely misplaced my natural generosity by bringing to light
such immense richness as in the Great Sandy Desert ! What a pity to
have done anything of that kind for noted manure of your kind !
Appalling indeed ! By chance however I have stopped short of giving you
more and to my knowledge none of my other mineral discoveries have
been found ! Even the Rooney show, found twice now, you mongrels have
not been able to find a third time !

Thanks God for that !

As for my other discoveries concerning the True Geology, it will be
handed out but not to you australian **** heads since in any case you
are completely unable to understand it ! ... for those amazing
discoveries concerning the genetic manipulations of the Semite JIC (
Judeo-Islamo-Christian ) Sects although shared with some in your
debased country, at large you are unable to understand it either. Last
but not least other amazing medical discoveries relative to Dow
syndrome cures & Cancer & likewise AIDS etc must not be given to you
Australians & Sons of bitch since it would give you some way out of
good deezeeezzzez you fully dezzerve indeed as proper Chastiment for
your Collective Crimes !

Thanks God for that !

Please do something for me, ******* and it will make my day indeed !
Tell me of some good brain tumour affecting any of those Financial,
Mining Political Criminals, their Heirs, Descent, Employees and the
relatives of such overall Antipodean Manure ! Tell me further that
some of Tyrwhitt, Searls, Thomson, Koehn, Borner, Barr, Atkinson,
Court, Mansaros Burke, Dowding, Lawrence, Gallop, Carpenter, Hawke,
Fraser, Howard etc relatives are affected with something I have found
to be cured in 5 days flat with immediate relief of pain ... AND WHICH
I WILL NEVER IMPART TO SUCH COUNTRY OF MEAN, GREEDY, LYING THIEVING
GUTLESS ****S : AUSTRALIA and I will celebrate it indeed !

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

LET'S PRAY NOW !

Great Celtic God, The Unique, The Unnamed, The Blessed One and Creator
of all !
Teach us to love our friends as best as we can with honour,
and hate our enemies and pursue them with our revenge until they pay or
ask
for mercy !
Please curse them just as we do, and support our just anger !

Give us strength to uphold at all time the Blessed Celtic Sword of
Justice,
and never falter in the Respect of our Duty & Obedience to the Sacred
Cosmic Laws !!!!

LET IT BE

HAIL TO THE CELTS !!!!

Old January 22nd 07, 08:27 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You're an insane loon, Turdball!

Saul Levy

On 21 Jan 2007 04:16:09 -0800, wrote:

smithy a écrit :
[...]

Founder of the FALSE Geology

Old January 22nd 07, 08:29 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Give it a break, Turdball. No one really cares about your little
spats!

Saul Levy

Old January 23rd 07, 06:24 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.engr.mining,sci.physics,sci.astro
Father Burt Rutherford

Jean Turcaud was responsible for ending my life as in he murdered me
please tell somebody where you placed my body so they can give me a proper
burial not the burial of a french pig.

This is NOT a reply, Tom. brian a m stuckless Policy 0 February 6th 06 08:39 AM
This is NOT a reply, Tom. brian a m stuckless Astronomy Misc 0 February 6th 06 08:39 AM
a reply rebel Misc 2 September 8th 05 02:56 PM
Reply to Henk [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 2 June 21st 05 05:39 PM
canned reply to OM Paul Maxson Policy 0 March 14th 05 05:10 PM