GUTH Venus is way too hot for even Bad Astronomy

Old January 11th 07, 08:23 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default GUTH Venus is way too hot for even Bad Astronomy

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
om

In spite of a supposedly dead or rather MI6/NSA corrupted PFS
instrument, ESA's VIRTIS (Venus express) mission is gradually returning
the necessary goods of their somewhat alternative if not better science
than we've previously had to work with. Having more than sufficient IR
spectrum and resolution for better determining their ongoing planetology
science, with improved capability of establishing the thermal energy
balance of Venus is what's downright interesting, in that team VIRTIS
has had more than the necessary science instruments at their disposal,
yet thus far having been keeping their rather unusually tight butt crack
skewed shut about sharing this vital portion of their science.

Older probes had previously established roughly a 15% surplus of energy
that's leaving Venus than solar contributed, suggesting 20+J/m2 was what
the surface of Venus had to offer. Obviously this represents that some
of the well established and typically higher elevated tera of the Venus
surface could be offering as little as 5 J/m2, while other hot-spots
could be inexcess of 50 j/m2 if not greater as suggested again by the
much older data obtained by American and Russian probes. Without
benefit of the PFS instrument, it'll be difficult to obtain much better
surface resolution than several km, and therefore specific hot-spots or
zones of whatever's active lava, mud flows or S8/CO2 geothermal forced
gas vents will remain as a future obligation of the next round of
planetology explorations that'll most likely be those of Russian
expertise.

Venus EXPRESS is alive, as is the planet and Guth Venus

http://mygate.mailgate.org/mynews/sc...=smart&p=1/418

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...d1acaf293fbe50
"Bookman" wrote in message

Is it any surprise, given the Guthball's hatred for science, and
fetish for scat?

That's certainly abother bigoted and arrogant space-toilet calling a
butt nasty. Turn it all around and proceed as to blame others if not
kill the messenger(s), and if need be putting the likes of Christ back
on that stick is apparently the one and only alternative that such
rusemasters have as their Old Testament thumping recourse.

There's lots more to appreciate as to how these Usenet MIB spooks and
moles have been accomplishing their form of hypology and infomercial
crapolla as their damage control thing these days.

Obviously I'm not a born-again liar or otherwise the Village idiot
that's running amok, because, anyone worth half their salt can have a
first hand look-see at exactly what my PC has to offer of Usenet, and as
such this Usenet simply isn't always as honest about listing topics as
you folks say it is. In fact, without much argument from any soul on
Earth, Mailgate/Usenet is clearly worse off at stealth topic/author
moderation or even banishment crapolla than GOOGLE/Usenet.

GOOGLE's topic/author index update and thus search for as "Sorted by
date" isn't doing its usual nifty thing for the likes of "Brad Guth" or
"Guth Brad". That's no lie. I'm not at all certain that each Usenet
client of a GOOGLE or Mailgate server even gets to review what others
have to work with. Most certainly the general public that's not an
active Usenet member sees considerably less information than you or I.

Like right about now, my PC has been going a little postal via the
remote control of others, while Mailgate/Usenet service is in the
toilet, and I do believe GOOGLE/usenet is even choking on some of it's
own PC/client specific spermware/****ware that's doing all that it
possibly can to nail my truth telling butt.

Here's yet another new and improved good one for the old topic/author
banishment gipper.

It seems the MI6/NSA's Skull and Bones infomercial protective hammer is
coming down as hard as their warm and fuzzy Third Reich status quo
collective of incest cloned and therefore mutated borgs can manage, that
is without terminating more of their own kind.

GOOGLE has recently modified their Usenet search engine with a 'Brad
Guth' robo/stealth moderation factor, as a Usenet interactive and
possibly client specific topic/author banishment or GUTH V-chip filter,
and to think that's all specifically because of little old me. Imagine
that, I've caused our lord almighty GOOGLE to shift gears in mid
mainstream status quo.

Now whenever searching for whatever's topic new and improved from the
land of Guth, oddly I'm not to be found. So, in order to find me and of
my latest round of lose cannon contributions, you'll have to utilize
other methods that are somewhat less search effective.

In other words, "why is Venus so taboo/nondisclosure rated" is actually
getting a well focused orchestration of their efforts intended upon
nailing my open mindset that's remaining outside of their Old Testament
thumping status quo box, of their insisting that Venus is supposedly of
the very same planetology vintage as Earth.

"Bryan Olson" wrote in message
. net
Get a clue already. The reason so few respond is not that a planet
is "taboo". Who cares what an Apollo-denier says about exploring
Venus?

GOT PROOF ? (didn't think so) At least not any more so than Muslims had
WMD, and look at what a collateral and absolutely bloody fiasco that
turned out to be, not to mention at least ten fold more spendy than our
actually going to/from that physically dark and nasty moon of ours, and
setting up a lunar base camp.
-

EML1 Considerations / by Rand Simberg

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...5d992607bb0431
In the midst of engaging in some of Guth's nutballery, Wayne Throop
was asking about the value of L1. Well, despite Brad's interest in
it, there's a lot to be said for it, depending on what you want to do.
I'm reposting this from my blog, for those who whine that my posts are
too short. Feel free to comment over there as well.

What's there to despite or nutballery about utilizing our EML2 or rather
MEL1/(moon L1)?

The last time I'd checked, the laws of physics haven't changed, and the
best of replicated science is roughly the same as it was as of decades
ago.

Other than the matter of this L1 gravity pit or near micro-g well (a
gravity nullification hill if you like) being roughly 95+% solar
illuminated from the naked direction of sol, and otherwise getting a
healthy load of secondary IR/FIR from the IR reflective and reactive
moon itself, thus your halo rbiting or tethered station-keeping is going
to require a substantial amount of forced heat exchanging, plus as much
shielding depth and/or volumes of h2o or whatever's similar as necessary
due to the primary and secondary TBI worth of gamma and hard-X-rays that
are almost never passive or otherwise quiet.

I'm not at all sure POOF is quite up to this task, but something similar
that's a bit more robust unless it's purely robotic should be doable.

My LSE-CM/ISS plan of action with its tether dipole element that could
safely reach to within 4r of Earth is just Clarke Station on steroids,
as rather easily and effectively tethered to the moon for good measure,
thus not hardly 10% the monthly reactive station keeping budget, if even
1%.

Otherwise, I totally agree with the jest of this topic, that this
relatively nearby moon/L1 is offering the absolute best of nearly
everything imaginable, including the best of renewable energy, star-wars
high ground and being NEO defense capable as Earth is ever going to get,
short of having those substantial facilities actually on and/or within
the moon itself.
-

"Joe Strout" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...ceb6b5aa16ebfa
Question about hitching a ride on an NEO: I say what's to question.

NEOs ott to be similar to walking on our physically dark, salty and
extremely IR/FIR hot and naked moon, as well as a little cosmic/solar
influx lethal to your DNA.

for starters, you'll need an actual proof-tested fly-by-rocket lander
with lots of spare fuel for accommodating those fully modulated and
fly-by-computer driven reaction thrusters, plus a few of those fairly
substantial momentum reaction wheels that's proven to work on your
behalf of dealing with maneuvering about such a local mascon that's
continually imposing different gravity in most all locations, and don't
so much as move an inch or fart, because that'll screw up whatever
maneuvers.

You'll most likely need whatever's the next best thing to having
rad-hard DNA.

Besides taking steroids, you'll likely need a healthy cache of banked
bone marrow as your plan-B.

If you're planning upon any extended NEO stay, as such it might also be
a good idea for having a private cache of stem cells, just incase you
start going a little blind or something worse.

Don't forget to bring along those little tubes of super-glue and lots of
ductape for patching them pesky micrometeorite or larger holes.

For those Kodak moments, be sure to take along a good optical UV filter,
if not a near-UV (425 nm) spectrum cut-off, for taking those pictures
that'll otherwise turn out as though somewhat vibrant bluish looking,
along with the likes of planets (especially Venus shining itself as
brighter than Earth) and even a few stars such as Sirius showing up, as
otherwise due to all the raw near-UV, UV-a and the unavoidable
secondary/recoil of photons that are derived off anything natural or
artificial that's UV/black-light reactive should by rights push
whatever's local into getting photo/image recorded as being somewhat
extra blue.

Instead of photographic film, you need to utilize a robust CCD digital
camera with a little extra internal shielding for its CCD of somewhat
greater bias current instead of based upon whatever well shielded film
that's essentially too easily exposed by such raw/unfiltered energy,
some of which being of gamma and hard-X-ray spectrum, and then as always
fending off those pesky thermal extremes of being ultra sub-frozen in
the shade or by night, to that of having to include the local secondary
IR/FIR by day of being summarily roasted from more than one direction.

You'll likely need a private cache of Po/210 for neutralizing the highly
electrostatic dust.

At best you've got hours of EVA upon whatever NEO. On a bad solar day,
worse case you're down to minutes to accomplish whatever's the task
before reaching your career dosage limit of gamma and hard-X-rays, and
don't forget that you still have to get yourself back home w/o further
TBI trauma to your frail DNA that's by now most likely past the red-line
point of no return of what's humanly survivable without utilizing your
banked bone marrow and possibly a few spare grams of those do-everything
stem cells.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 12th 07, 04:09 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:b2307b30fbf4eeb4cfd9a1802c8c0c62.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Damn few of Usenet members exist as real folks. Usually their real
names are as secret or taboo as is most everything else about their
supposed existence. So, in my koran there's no harm done by nailing
these hocus-pocus posters that keep hiding the truth and otherwise
diverting and/or clowning around within a given topic that's serious
about a given matter. If you exist as a real person, then it matters,
especially if you've been sticking to whatever it is that your mindset
represents, whereas being two or three faced as is most often the case,
isn't exactly playing fair.

Instead of dumping a given topic or sub-topic into Usenet and then never
once replying to any of the other topic related contributions, as having
been the Usenet norm of what insiders and rusemasters often do
(especially of those faith-based contributions), whereas I tend to
answer as many of the serious and otherwise silly contributions as
possible, especially if it was my topic to begin with.

Of interest to further note; GOOGLE/Usenet and Mailgate/Usenet have not
been keeping up with their index of showing whatever's most recent. A
search for Brad Guth or Guth Brad and using their "Sort by Date"
function has become nearly hopeless.

I guess answering to others that typically have no honest intentions in
the first place is what's ****ing off the troops in charge of how Usenet
works, thus imposing moderation as to what the public gets to see is
simply the status quo norm, especially effective if you're a Republican
or a Democrat Jew that simply votes or otherwise backs whatever's
Republican whenever it favors their faith-based ulterior motives.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 13th 07, 10:29 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:b2307b30fbf4eeb4cfd9a1802c8c0c62.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

I see that our Usenet index has locked out as much user friendly search
features that pertains to Brad Guth, at least as much as possible has
been accomplished without terminating their ongoing Old Testament
thumping ruse/sting of the century.

In case you folks haven't quite noticed, the old "Moon Landing a
Hoax??!! Real Evidence here" topic is just another prime
damage-control example of their intended ruse/sting of our mutually
perpetrated cold-war century, that isn't about to end until our fat lady
sings, or otherwise as long as we're in the process of taking as much
Muslim oil as we can before they ever manage to realize just how dumb
and dumber Muslims and Islamics have been snookered all along.

Actual facts as based upon actual history is what supersedes science.

However, nothing supersedes the laws of physics.

Ever since I started in as of 7+ years ago, Venus has been getting more
and more taboo/nondisclosure worthy than our moon. This is rather odd,
being that there's nothing all that insurmountable about Venus, and at
times it's so nearby with the very same moon like face of Venus aligned
with Earth.

However, on behalf of sticking much closer to our home world that's
going GW postal, and otherwise GW Bush postal; If you are surrounded by
the bare minimum of 3.14e6 m2 of somewhat significant mass (especially
if it's of greater density than water), and if there's next to nothing
between yourself and all of that surrounding terrain of naked mass (such
as being situated upon our physically dark moon that should by rights be
deep in meteorite debris and secondary impact shards of everything solar
and cosmic you can think of, including the kitchen sink), whereas the
incoming solar and cosmic energy (as often nasty as that may be) is
going to unavoidably cause the natural secondary/recoil birth of
soft-X-rays, hard-X-rays and gamma radiation like nowhere other.

Human DNA as physically protected by a given spacesuit isn't going to
buy all that much attenuation of said TBI(total body irradiation)
dosage, whereas DNA/RNA damage beyond the point of no return will in
short order transpire regardless of whatever infomercial mainstream
science as based upon those conditional laws of physics has to say. The
status quo of what we've been told will NOT save your sorry moonsuit
butt for long, especially if you're standing upon a modus hill and
thereby exposed to 314e6 m2 if not just as easily trekking upon much
higher terrain that'll buy you 31.4e9 m2 of what's surrounding as
physically hot and nasty in more ways than being merely passive solar
influx and secondary IR/FIR toasty. Therefore, you simply do not
require all that much lethal radiation potential as derived per m2 in
order to amount to getting nailed by a truly great deal of what's there
to behold.

Other than those temporary Chapel Bell deployments on behalf of our
NASA/Apollo fiasco, too bad we still have not so much as once
established a robotic science platform cruising efficiently within the
interactive MEL1/(moon L1) zone that's roughly upon average 58,000 km
from the moon's CG, whereas all sorts of moon and Earth science could
have been affordably and very nicely accomplished as of four decades
ago.

Much like a poofy version of Clarke Station, Bigelow’s proposed Nautilus
station (aka POOF) simply isn't sufficiently shielded nor configured
with an adequate amount of forced heat-exchanging in order to deal with
accommodating us humans along with the 95+% solar + 50% lunar
secondary/recoil of IR/FIR. However, Venus L2 offers quite another
matter that's worth more than a few good arguments on behalf of those
POOF configured space depots, whereas frail human DNA can actually
survive the 19 month onboard stint better off than the to/from commute.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 15th 07, 12:32 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Brad Guth[_2_]

"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote
in message news
So why do you still cling to the oft-refuted conspiracy theory that the
Apollo missions were hoaxed, Brad, despite reams of concrete evidence that
you consciously choose to ignore?

Shhh, he's wanking. You don't want to scare him, or he might, ahem, pull
something.

Why on Earth do the two of you bed-wetting partners in crimes against
humanity care?

Is this another Third Reich Jewish thing the two of you incest cloned
borgs have got going?
-
Brad Guth

Old January 15th 07, 06:59 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Brad Guth[_2_]

"SameAsB4" wrote in message

Yours is mostly Goodwill Science.

I suppose others of your hocus-pocus kind being such Goodwill liars is
an important task.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 20th 07, 10:59 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.seti
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:b2f68fcdc3351286a2b7e5f92756d8bd.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Now we can't hardly tell the regular Usenet clowns from the Jesus
freaks.

Faith Based Scientists Paranoid About Possible Mars Life

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...896e49a36ea6d3

http://mygate.mailgate.org/mynews/sc...rg?order=smart

"Jim" wrote in message

Seems so, although I don't feel as passionately about it as you seem to.

What's this silly flashback? But you're the one having agreed there's
smart ETs out there, doing their God like intelligent design and
therefore terraforming thing none the less. So, let stick with that
notion, instead of going off-topic so as to making whatever faith based
religion look as though any better off than another.

Yes, intelligent design is what its all about. One of our prophets wrote
that "the glory of God is intelligence.
The thing with Hitler is that he chose to "improve" the gene pool by
murdering those whom he thought to be inferior.

That was also the plan all along by his Jewish partners in crimes
against humanity.

Of course, we humans have been rather good at exterminating one another
at a fairly alarming rate, especially at the most recent global energy
domination dirty hands and pecker of our resident born-again LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush).

Personally, I would stop way short of putting President Bush in the same
league as Hitler.

As you know, I wouldn't. I don't know about your mormon self, but I
happen to like most Islamic/Muslim types better than many other faith
based souls that seem more into be born-again and thus more likely pagan
than not.

I am a proponent of genetic engineering, as long as it is overseen by a body
of experts. Genetic engineering has already shown great promise in the
medical arena. As a Registered Nurse, this is the area of GE with which I am
most familiar.

Whatever you and others of your kind do, don't stop the GE train, as
we'll be in need of as much GE as our magnetosphere continues to fail us
at the rate of 0.05%/year, and especially as we venture off-world is
what goes without question that we'll need an expedited evolution of
obtaining either rad-hard DNA or having a cache of stem cells and banked
bone marrow in order to survive those to/from treks, worse yet if
walking moonsuit butt naked on our very own nearby moon.

Yes our environment is constantly changing. Please remember though, we
didn't even have proof of our magnetosphere until the late '50s, so that
science is reletively young. The shrinkage we are seeing now could be part
of a cyclic activity. Perhaps a 100 or 200 year cycle of expansion and
retraction. Patience and study are indeed virtues. Having said that, I have
a great deal of concern about the effect of "progress" on our envrionment.
What is troubling is that we have done much to clean up emmisions (much more
is needed), yet we are just now seeing the manifestation of the effects of
greenhouse gases. Again, meterological record keeping is in its infancy, and
I am not sure what the data truly mean. Is the warming part of a cycle or an
effect of pollutants. That is why I am concerned about kneejerk reactions to
current events. We are still waiting for California to fall into the ocean.

Unless you don't believe in the regular laws of physics, our somewhat
recently obtained moon has been the primary GW culprit, and then it's a
little of what we've accomplished, and thirdly it's the sun doing it's
usual thing of gradually going postal.

With each applied kgf = 9.80665 joules, the orbital influence upon all
that's Earth by way of our extremely large, massive and nearby moon is
2e20 J.

At the very least some of that energy gets converted into heat via tidal
friction that's directly associated with our atmosphere, oceans and the
internal movements of the Earth that's below our dumbfounded two left
feet.

0.001% of 2e20 j/m2 = 3.91 j/m2 that's in some way or another
distributed upon/within the average surface of Earth. Obviously the
equator receives the vast majority of that lunar/tidal energy, and the
north/south poles receive the least in direct benefit. I'm excluding
upon the secondary/recoil worth of lunar IR/FIR because it's still so
taboo/nonmdisclosure to even talk about, and otherwise even though our
moon's IR/FIR albedo is fairly high (roughly 0.33~0.5), our moon's
IR/FIR most likely isn't worth 1% of what the gravity/tidal influence
has to offer.

Moon's tidal energy, upon average at 0.001% = 3.91 j/m2

Us humans at one kj/soul = 6.7e12 joules = 13.1 mj/m2

Mother Earth at getting rid of 40 TJ = 78.25 mj/m2

Just for argument sake, isn't the moon actually worth 39.1 j/m2 ?
I happen to believe in the regular laws of physics, and in the thermal
dynamics that's derived from good old friction and the unavoidable
transferring of such energy about and within our globe, whereas my best
swag as to our moon's tidal affects upon Earth is leaning closer to if
not greater than 0.01%, therefore we're talking about a continuous 39.1
j/m2, and at best our combined (all inclusive) human influence or
environmental impact simply isn't worth much greater than 10% of that
amount (as that's 298.5 kj/soul), therefore perhaps humanity isn't worth
but 1% of the total GW package.

So, you can cry all you want about whatever humanity did or didn't do to
mother Earth, and global warming will unavoidably continue, though
without our help at merely a slightly reduced rate, and that's even if
every polluting and energy consuming soul on this planet were removed.
Sorry about that.

We have fossils from Mars, do we not?

Possibly, although there's still nothing as having been replicated as to
that degree of science. That rock could just as easily have come from
our moon, or from Venus.

So I would not be amazed to see microbes from Venus. Sentient?
Probably not. Possible? Sure.

Then apparently you don't believe in the regular laws of physics. Gees,
would you make up your faith based minset.

Absoultly, recorded history, (the Bible?) is silent about what happend
before the "first seven days". We have no idea what happened before Genesis
1:1, and no idea how long between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2, so anything
could have happened to help the Earth come to be as it is known today. I
know I lean to religon alot, but that is where it is at for me. One of our
Articles of Faith states: "We believe the Bible to be the Word of God as far
as it is translated correctly; we also believe The Book of Mormon to be the
Word of God.

There's actually lots of intelligent recorded stuff BEFORE the bible,
that which fails to mention upon the moon, or of their intelligent
survival critical environment which seems not to include significant
tides or any of those pesky summer/winter seasons. It's as though early
Earth, as we've barely known it since the last ice age, had previously
been w/o moon.

Do you even have any foggy faith based idea as to what "w/o moon"
represents?

We place more faith in the latter day scriptures (scriptrures other than the
Bible). The difference being that the Bible has been translated many times,
also it is incomplete, the good King James' compilers picked and chose which
books would be included or excluded.

Besides various exclusions in order to best fit the faith based mindset
of the day, as such it is also not an accurate record, is it.

The Book of Mormon, on the other hand,
has only been translated once. In addition other scripture and reveliation
is recorded and used (Doctrine and Covenents, and Pearl of Great Price.
Additionally sermons, writings, visions etc are recorded and considered to
be on a par with scripture). These scriptures indicate that e.t. life
exists, and the "natural processes", of which I previously mentioned, are at
work endlessly evolving into new worlds and life forms ranging from microbes
to sentient creatures.

I have no objections nor serious problems with what you've just said,
but does that make each and every other Mormon word 100% that of God?
(of course not, because as humans with genetic greed, arrogance and
bigotry within our DNA code, we do like to fool around and otherwise kid
ourselves from time to time)

I would be very interested in your information about Venus and other
planets, moons, asteroids... whatever

So, stop with all of this talking about God or mormon whatever, and
start talking about our moon, Venus or even Sirius seems worth a few
faith based words of science. Or were you like all the others, just
kidding around?

The Mormons have, like the Jews, have suffered persecution, predjuice and
tribulation since their inception. Jesus Christ came first to nation of
Israel, and they rejected him and indeed crucified him. I hope I would have
behaved differently had I been around then. After his resurrection he
appeared to the tribe of Joseph which had migrated to the American continent
(central america). Concurrently he charged the Apostles in Israel to take
the message to the Gentiles. As I am sure you know, the Church kind of waned
after the death of the apostles until the early 1800's. So Christ was
crucified by his own people, but rejected by most all others til the early
1800's. Paul stated that when we sin we crucify Christ again and again. But
no, the Mormons are a gathering people, we don't reject anyone out of hand.
I will have to check into the Cathers, do you mean Catholics?

No, I meant "Cathars", as it was the Catholics that essentially mass
exterminated those otherwise intelligent and relatively nice Cathars,
just like Hitler and his Jewish partners in crimes against humanity did
to anyone they didn't like, once again, including those of their own
kind.

BTW; you're not a very will informed Mormon if you still haven't heard
about the demise of all those Cathars. I think it was what gave the
likes of Hitler the basic notion that such dastardly atrocities were not
only doable but, like the Catholics and the Jews before then, you could
get away with such.
-

Calling "Jim in Houston"; you seem to have vanished into less than thin
air again, or is that another one of those pesky Mormon things?

You can't possibly be as intellectually dumb and dumber as you and your
kind pretend (such as not knowing about the absolutely horrific carnage
of those innocent Cathars at the command of that perverted Catholic Pope
of their unfortunate day), or otherwise as not to realize upon the vast
implications of what my research has to offer science and humanity
(possibly even the salvation of our environment). You also can't
possibly fail to realize the total worth of our establishing control of
and holding onto our moon's L1, as you and others of your kind pretend
such is of no importance whatsoever.

You can't possibly be even remotely human and not appreciate the
implications of there having been other intelligent life (ETs or
possibly Cathars if you'd care name names) coexisting on Venus.
Therefore, you're either having to admit to being totally snookered by
those having "the right stuff", and/or otherwise honestly dumbfounded by
way of all of this, or else having to admit that you're one of the
collective liars/rusemasters (like Jay Windley) that are in charge of
keeping those mutually perpetrated cold-war lids on tight, while
otherwise promoting the ongoing pillaging and raping of mother Earth for
all she's worth, and then some.

It sounds as though you and Jay Windley want to have your mormon cake
and to eat it too, to having Earth exactly as it is without ever a
stitch of remorse or consideration on behalf of the way it could have
become.

Which is it? Are you an open mindset good guy or actually a closed
mindset bad guy that's merely pretending at being something other, as
per the usual as far as I can discover.

I hope you're not revising your previous statements, by suggesting that
Mormons as a whole are actually just as intellectually skewed and
faith-based snookered and thus dumbfounded into being as bad and ugly as
are those Old Testament thumpers that sucked up to the likes of those
nice Romans, then Hitler and now Bush, and/or every bit as bad off as a
few other pagan heathens that also haven't a stitch of remorse.

Should we revise history in order to reflect the truth, or simply allow
the mainstream status quo and of their essentially getting away with
their past and ongoing collateral damage and carnage of the innocent, as
to carry on as though the past and therefore the present nor future
doesn't really matter as long as you're on the winning side?
-
Brad Guth

Old January 22nd 07, 12:56 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.seti
tomcat

Brad Guth wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:b2f68fcdc3351286a2b7e5f92756d8bd.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Now we can't hardly tell the regular Usenet clowns from the Jesus
freaks.

Faith Based Scientists Paranoid About Possible Mars Life

Nothing to be paranoid about -- life on Mars, that is -- it's just
there and needs to be 'examined'.

See: http://stardot.blogspot.com/

tomcat

Old January 22nd 07, 01:41 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.seti
Brad Guth[_2_]

"tomcat" wrote in message
ups.com

It's actually their bloody faith based shadows that they're so deathly
afraid of, as they should be.

BTW; pull a full terrestrial vacuum on your freezer, having it loaded
with mostly dry-ice/CO2, then TBI the interior of that frosty realm with
loads of gamma and hard-X-rays for millions of years before telling us
about the supposed terrestrial microbe/spore life that's within that
sub-frozen storage box that we'll call Mars.
-
Brad Guth