ASTRO: my best moon shots sofar (2/3)

Old February 27th 07, 01:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Default ASTRO: my best moon shots sofar (2/3)

--
Menno
=====================

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	copernicus1.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	190.4 KB
ID:	463
Old February 27th 07, 07:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

This RAW was just asking to be worked on again. A bit less vissible on the
shadow border (what's that name again?) but overall I lik this version
better.

Menno

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	copernicus3.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	467

ASTRO: my best moon shots sofar (1/3) TheCroW Astro Pictures 0 February 27th 07 01:42 AM
ASTRO: Sequence of 12 shots of a greenflash Danilo Pivato Astro Pictures 7 January 28th 07 06:03 PM
Moon Shots with Orions APO Tony Amateur Astronomy 6 January 3rd 04 05:03 PM
Moon shots Martin Frey UK Astronomy 6 November 5th 03 10:15 PM
Some breathetaking moon shots [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 6 November 5th 03 07:43 AM