Is Space Dust the Same as Moon Dust?

Old July 29th 18, 04:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Is Space Dust the Same as Moon Dust?

Moon dust was very fine,and magnetic.Armstrong had it on his boots when he made the first step for man kind.Is it all silecon? Could it be made of bukyballs That kind of fits.Does Tempel 1 have the same dust as our moon? I will do a post on space lava.It will be far out,but what the hell.Ooops hell has lava too.Bert
Old July 29th 18, 05:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
Tonight the Full-Moon will rise over Anaheim
& it shows Bert to be a stupid & a silly Swine. O ya. Bert

hmmm...snicker chuckle chortle ROTFLMAO

Old July 30th 18, 02:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 8:54:44 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Moon dust was very fine,and magnetic.Armstrong had it on his boots when he made the first step for man kind.Is it all silecon? Could it be made of bukyballs That kind of fits.Does Tempel 1 have the same dust as our moon? I will do a post on space lava.It will be far out,but what the hell.Ooops hell has lava too.Bert

Moon and Mars have the same dust.Mars having some atmosphere it has dust storms.Some global and some very small tornados.Bert
Old July 30th 18, 05:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, July 29, 2018 at 6:33:48 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 8:54:44 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Moon dust was very fine,and magnetic.Armstrong had it on his boots when he made the first step for man kind.Is it all silecon? Could it be made of bukyballs That kind of fits.Does Tempel 1 have the same dust as our moon? I will do a post on space lava.It will be far out,but what the hell.Ooops hell has lava too.Bert

Moon and Mars have the same dust.Mars having some atmosphere it has dust storms.Some global and some very small tornados.Bert

Mars on second thought could have a dust mixture of powder iron.Moon has very little iron.Bert
Old July 30th 18, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 8:54:44 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Moon dust was very fine,and magnetic.Armstrong had it on his boots when he made the first step for man kind.Is it all silecon? Could it be made of bukyballs That kind of fits.Does Tempel 1 have the same dust as our moon? I will do a post on space lava.It will be far out,but what the hell.Ooops hell has lava too.Bert

If it is magnetic, it must not be all silican! Must have iron in it.

Double-A

Old August 18th 18, 04:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 10:43:29 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 8:54:44 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Moon dust was very fine,and magnetic.Armstrong had it on his boots when he made the first step for man kind.Is it all silecon? Could it be made of bukyballs That kind of fits.Does Tempel 1 have the same dust as our moon? I will do a post on space lava.It will be far out,but what the hell.Ooops hell has lava too.Bert

If it is magnetic, it must not be all silican! Must have iron in it.

Double-A

Right you are.Iron is very plentiful in rocks.Rocks came to be with iron dust.Mars,Venus,Mercury,and Earth are big with iron.Moon has little iron and that helps prove it never came out of the Earth.It was captured like all moons. It never was orbiting 25,000 miles out.Maybe 95,000 would fit but no closer. Bert

Old August 19th 18, 12:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

[...]

I see Mars now every clear night from my patio. It has a very rusty iron red color!

Double-A

Old August 19th 18, 02:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 4:31:04 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

The probes show white dust up close.Just like the moon.I think it is static magnetic.NASA should prove this.Bert
Old August 20th 18, 03:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 10:54:44 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Moon dust was very fine,and magnetic.Armstrong had it on his boots when he made the first step for man kind.Is it all silecon? Could it be made of bukyballs That kind of fits.Does Tempel 1 have the same dust as our moon? I will do a post on space lava.It will be far out,but what the hell.Ooops hell has lava too.Bert

If you are made from space dust you are made from starstuffs. You just might be an angel.