NASA still trying to prove the moon landing wasn't faked.

Old July 21st 18, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.space.history,alt.survival,sac.politics,uk.politics.misc
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default NASA still trying to prove the moon landing wasn't faked.

In article ,
says...

Image 24 where there is no disturbance of the "moon" dirt from a
rocket engine firing.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...-moon-landing-
photos-Apollo-11-pictures-Neil-Armstrong

Spamming a crap ton of groups that have nothing to do with the topic at
hand like "rec.crafts.metalworking", I mean really? Alt.survival?

12 Americans have walked on the surface of the moon. That's a fact.
Anyone claiming otherwise is a conspiracy theorist with several screws
loose.

Jeff
Old July 21st 18, 06:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.space.history,alt.survival,sac.politics,uk.politics.misc
rbowman

On 07/21/2018 08:14 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:
12 Americans have walked on the surface of the moon. That's a fact.
Anyone claiming otherwise is a conspiracy theorist with several screws
loose.

That was then, this is now.
Old July 22nd 18, 08:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.space.history,alt.survival,sac.politics,uk.politics.misc
Winston_Smith[_2_]

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:14:23 -0400, Jeff Findley wrote:

12 Americans have walked on the surface of the moon. That's a fact.
Anyone claiming otherwise is a conspiracy theorist with several screws
loose.

A new generation that hasn't accomplished much. To feel better about
themselves all they can do is blame anyone but themselves for their
troubles and deny that any accomplishments of previous generations
were real.

Old July 22nd 18, 09:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.space.history,alt.survival,uk.politics.misc
Jim Wilkins[_2_]

"Winston_Smith" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:14:23 -0400, Jeff Findley wrote:

12 Americans have walked on the surface of the moon. That's a fact.
Anyone claiming otherwise is a conspiracy theorist with several
screws
loose.

A new generation that hasn't accomplished much. To feel better about
themselves all they can do is blame anyone but themselves for their
troubles and deny that any accomplishments of previous generations
were real.

Trump symbolized the loss of their dream world that continues owing
them a living and unearned respect after their parents stop.
https://basicincome.org/basic-income/
The Government's counter-offer is to provide the necessities of
existence in exchange for serving in the Army.

Old July 24th 18, 01:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.space.history,alt.survival,uk.politics.misc
Jim Wilkins[_2_]

"Winston_Smith" wrote in message

Bottom line is the core of the lib-cons divide.

Conservatives understand there are nations that don't like us and
will
take any advantage of us they can manage. LIbs think they will come
around if we smile at them a lot and then say that frees them to
spend
the available money on social programs.

Not that there is anything wrong with social programs. It's just
that
the ones the libs fund are the least likely to do their recipients
any
good. In fact they all seem designed to economically enslave a
dependant class for perpetuity.

There is no virtue there, even in the hypothetical case where the
lib
politician is telling the truth.

As practiced in the US, military spending is also a social program,
the difference being that it supports scientists, engineers and
skilled production workers in excess of what the consumer economy
requires. It's production that doesn't depend on consumer consumption
and can be adjusted up or down at will. The Left publically hates and
denies it because they don't control it, but they still demand their
district's fair share.

Ironically it was Democratic President Roosevelt who first applied
Keynesian demand creation policy to the defense industry.

Old July 24th 18, 07:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.space.history,alt.survival,sac.politics,uk.politics.misc
Vidcapper

The US has to pay tribute to the Jewish feudal lord. The US is
practically run by Jews.

OK, that's about the only conspiracy theory that's more nonsense than
the moon-landing one - at least the latter doesn't have an extreme-right
basis, though.

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Old July 24th 18, 09:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.space.history,alt.survival,uk.politics.misc
abelard

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 20:45:14 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Winston_Smith" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

in britain before the hitler was the left were banging on about
stopping military preparation...
then the unions realised there'd be jobs in it for them...

at the last minute their song hanged on that realisation

--
www.abelard.org
Old July 24th 18, 11:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.space.history,alt.survival,sac.politics,uk.politics.misc
raykeller

Vidcapper wrote on 7/24/2018 2:35 AM:

The US has to pay tribute to the Jewish feudal lord. The US is
practically run by Jews.

OK, that's about the only conspiracy theory that's more nonsense than
the moon-landing one - at least the latter doesn't have an
extreme-right basis, though.

Straight from the horse's mouth, confession from "The Jerusalem Post":

DO THE JEWS CONTROL THE WORLD?

Our secret is out. The Jews control the world! We own the media.
Politicians do our bidding. Wall Street is a Jewish shtetl. Hollywood
moguls make secret deals in Yiddish. Jewish professors propagandize
their students to support Israel. Jewish puppet masters pull the strings
and their compliant puppets simply follow.

https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Do-the-Jews-control-the-world-539880

Old July 24th 18, 01:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.space.history,alt.survival,sac.politics,uk.politics.misc
raykeller[_2_]

Newsgroups:
rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.space.history,alt.surv ival,sac.politics,uk.politics.misc

.com

.com

From: raykeller
whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@righ tards_are_losers.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 06:00:56 -0400
sci.space.history:32914 alt.survival:279972 uk.politics.misc:904267

"raykeller"
wrote in message ...

Old July 25th 18, 07:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.space.history,alt.survival,sac.politics,uk.politics.misc
Vidcapper

On 24/07/2018 11:00, raykeller wrote:
Vidcapper wrote on 7/24/2018 2:35 AM:

The US has to pay tribute to the Jewish feudal lord. The US is
practically run by Jews.

OK, that's about the only conspiracy theory that's more nonsense than
the moon-landing one - at least the latter doesn't have an
extreme-right basis, though.

Straight from the horse's mouth, confession from "The Jerusalem Post":

DO THE JEWS CONTROL THE WORLD?

Our secret is out. The Jews control the world! We own the media.
Politicians do our bidding. Wall Street is a Jewish shtetl. Hollywood
moguls make secret deals in Yiddish. Jewish professors propagandize
their students to support Israel. Jewish puppet masters pull the strings
and their compliant puppets simply follow.

https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Do-the-Jews-control-the-world-539880

I assume you didn't notice the word 'opinion' in that URL...

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham