Old June 6th 18, 04:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

Default Comets Don't Make Sense

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
"You read it by me first" says TurdBert, as SwineBert
wiped out the bucket that Bert ****s into in his filthy van at
the exact time when there are reasons and lots of rhyme
why Bert is such a kinky, stinky mooching Swine.

See why Bert's an idiot in: ------ Glazier's Dossier -------

e.g. http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent as

the pimp of https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments

by http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal as

GOPers put https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-in-Mental-Institution

and https://tinyurl.com/Trump-is-walking-all-over-Bert

Old July 24th 18, 09:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 6:17:35 AM UTC+9:30, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 12:03:39 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 3:38:13 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, May 11, 2018 at 10:20:52 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 1:04:33 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

Comets have a mind of their own. They might go anywhere.

Comets go with the flow of gravity.Their tails go with the force f solar energy.Going through a vacuum,and being hit by ultra-violet photons have made them 100% dry. To bad low wit imperial thinkers are so brain washed.Bert

After Tempel 1 there will be no more comet probes.Finding out how dry Tempel 1 is made that reality.Bert

Comets give a free ride.I like the one's with no tail.To bad they are so dry.Bert

Could it be that comets have a surrounding cloud, the 'tail' of which is that part which reflects sun's light to us? The rest invisible.

c=c+v

Old July 24th 18, 05:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 1:39:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

Comets go with the flow of gravity.Their tails go with the force f solar energy.Going through a vacuum,and being hit by ultra-violet photons have made them 100% dry. To bad low wit imperial thinkers are so brain washed.Bert

After Tempel 1 there will be no more comet probes.Finding out how dry Tempel 1 is made that reality.Bert

Comets give a free ride.I like the one's with no tail.To bad they are so dry.Bert

Could it be that comets have a surrounding cloud, the 'tail' of which is that part which reflects sun's light to us? The rest invisible.

c=c+v

I go with a very fine dust surface as shown when Temple 1 was probed/Silicone dust would fit.No all comets have tails.Imperial thinkers go with water vapor tails.How stupid can they get.Bert
Old July 24th 18, 06:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
snip .How stupid can Bert get... See previous post
Old July 26th 18, 12:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 9:52:42 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

c=c+v

I go with a very fine dust surface as shown when Temple 1 was probed/Silicone dust would fit.No all comets have tails.Imperial thinkers go with water vapor tails.How stupid can they get.Bert

Comets can be cute.Name a comet and you live forever.Powerful field glasses are best.The Japs are big on comets.Only crazy people think comets gave Earth its life.Bert
Old July 26th 18, 03:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
on "Comets Don't Make Sense", because like comets
"My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
"The bigger their tail the more they look like Bert's
asshole on steroids" (assteroids). Bert
"Most have one tail. Some have two, (WOW)

"They have little spin if any at all." "They do not rotate"
"They have no Twins. Even ones with two tails.Bert
"Their tails show this reality when making U turns" Trebert

hmmm... snicker chuckle chortle LOL ROTFLMAO
Old August 6th 18, 10:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 4:26:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

c=c+v

Comets can be cute.Name a comet and you live forever.Powerful field glasses are best.The Japs are big on comets.Only crazy people think comets gave Earth its life.Bert

Here in Mexicale the Hoop comet gave a religous group that it was time to die as Hoop went by. Bert
Old August 7th 18, 07:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, August 6, 2018 at 2:29:38 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

c=c+v

Here in Mexicale the Hoop comet gave a religous group that it was time to die as Hoop went by. Bert

You mean Hale-Bopp?

Double-A

Old August 8th 18, 05:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 11:29:41 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

c=c+v

You mean Hale-Bopp?

Double-A

That;s the one.I think they all took TANG.Brush fires burning.Good thing no wind.Hot 100F No shade.No going outside,and its very warm at 2am in van.Bert
Old August 9th 18, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 9:40:36 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 11:29:41 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

c=c+v

You mean Hale-Bopp?

Double-A

That;s the one.I think they all took TANG.Brush fires burning.Good thing no wind.Hot 100F No shade.No going outside,and its very warm at 2am in van.Bert

Here it has been starting to get cool around 5 AM. That is when I open both doors!

Double-A