How the Black Race built this country.

Old June 30th 13, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default How the Black Race built this country.

On Sunday, June 30, 2013 1:34:36 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
What people don't realize is how the black race

grew our economy far more robust than it could

ever have grown without them.

Example: When blacks moved into the white areas

in the '60s they acted like fools with their jiving

around and the whites didn't want to live around

that s**t, so they worked two jobs and sold their

houses, moved away to the suburbs, built new

houses and the forest and lumber industries

grew, and the hardware stores grew and millions

of dollars surged into the economy, building

roads so the whites could get to and from work.

Then, the blacks started robbing and stealing

because they were unqualified for jobs because

they jived around at school instead of learning

and the whites had to buy replacement stuff

and the economy grew even stronger.

Since the blacks were unemployed, they started

hanging around and drinking malt liquor and

the malt liquor makers had to expand and add

more workers so the economy grew stronger

again.

The blacks started shooting people and the

hospitals grew and new ones were built and

more cops, nurses and doctors were required.

People had to buy guard dogs and security

alarm companies grew stronger.

Pet stores then sprung up everywhere to sell

stuff for the guard dogs.

Then, the blacks were thrown into jail, and

new jails had to be built and more guards

were hired and the economy grew even

stronger than before.

Then, the blacks went on welfare and the

whites had to work harder to support them

and the economy grew stronger.

Then, the blacks bought fancy cars and the

auto industry grew and TV makers were

thrilled and whites bought guns and

ammunition to keep the blacks out of

their stuff, so gun manufacturing jobs grew.

So you see, we owe a lot to the black race,

so stop being so prejudiced!*

Of course, why otherwise do you think proxy wars are so lucrative?

Anytime the oligarch/Bilderbergs wag our dog, it's folks exactly like yourself that go bat**** crazy trying to please them.

At first it was how immigrants trashed most of our natives, and proceeded to keep them as uneducated and/or unproductive and less than second class as possible, and of course your great and great-great grandparents probably saw nothing wrong with any of that.

Next came the demise of Mexicans at the greedy hands of your great grandparents, though never letting up on the skulduggery of extorting, tormenting and provoking of our American natives.

Then we have your parent and grandparent generations as having tried and failed to overthrow Cuba seven times, and of course you still see nothing wrong with any of that.

Now then, if you were a good Mormon or even a devout Catholic as having a dozen or more of those white redneck kids, as such would have been helping to dominate North America with the ideal sort of white redneck crackers like yourself. So, you've been warned.

The whole truth and nothing but the truth as to honest history is hard for some of us to accept, but nevertheless it took place, and now we have consequences and sometimes the negative/revenge kinds of Karma to deal with.

Old July 1st 13, 05:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, June 30, 2013 4:54:04 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Sunday, June 30, 2013 1:34:36 PM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

[...]

***You are aware that there are remedies for your repetitious

verbal diarrhea, don't you ... if nothing else works out for you,

take the HVAC cure and go and suck a dick; but then, that

didn't really cure him, either ... it just left him with a nasty

habit.

You need a friend to visit you in your time of need. Your hating virtually everyone on Earth simply because they're not as smart as yourself, isn't healthy.
Old July 1st 13, 08:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

LOL
goofy you are the ONLY one here that is not MUCH "smarter" than goofy II

LOL
Old July 1st 13, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

Besides all the usual ZNR/GOP FUD-masters and oligarch/Bilderberg peers that you and other offspring of immigrants get to brown-nose, it seems others here in these public Usenet/newsgroups are having loads of fun toying with your closed mindset, and for the most part you keep giving them exactly what they want.

You probably still need a close friend to visit you in your time of deep depression and other needs. Your hating virtually everyone on Earth simply because they're not as smart as yourself (and that's having to set the bar of intelligence about a low as possible), isn't healthy.

Obviously thinking on behalf of future generations is not your thing, so at least we know better than to even try publishing our thoughts on behalf of anything that offers future benefits or resolves terrestrial or off-world issues that could possibly benefit anyone other than yourself, because to those of your kind of history interpreting never happened for any reasons other than absolutely necessary and only as caused by dark-skinned culprits other than any of your white redneck kind because, apparently bad Zionists/Jews or even Catholic perverts simply don't count for anything worse than Five Eyes Prism as to do with undermining and destabilizing of other nations.
Old July 1st 13, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I will agree to a point that the black race *helped* develop (not
built) this country when they were used as slaves (not being racist
just stating a fact). if it were not for the black slaves then the
farming industry would not have flourished so well. and it helped
develop a firm base for future development in this country. However,
in times now, because alot of blacks refuse to apply themselves and
get an education and resort to crime and drug use dependency on
welfare and food stamps it is very much destroying this country.
(still not being racist) I am not saying that there are no white
people that do not do this just saying that there are alot more blacks
than whites. One may ask how someone can know this. Just look at the
unemployment statistics hiv cases and welfare statistics.
Old July 1st 13, 11:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Monday, July 1, 2013 6:18:04 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I will agree to a point that the black race *helped* develop (not

built) this country when they were used as slaves (not being racist

just stating a fact). if it were not for the black slaves then the

farming industry would not have flourished so well. and it helped

develop a firm base for future development in this country. However,

in times now, because alot of blacks refuse to apply themselves and

get an education and resort to crime and drug use dependency on

welfare and food stamps it is very much destroying this country.

(still not being racist) I am not saying that there are no white

people that do not do this just saying that there are alot more blacks

than whites. One may ask how someone can know this. Just look at the

unemployment statistics hiv cases and welfare statistics.

Riiiiight....your're not a racist just ignorant!

RT
Old July 2nd 13, 12:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Monday, July 1, 2013 8:31:13 PM UTC-4, HVAC wrote:
On 7/1/2013 6:45 PM, wrote:

in times now, because alot of blacks refuse to apply themselves and

get an education and resort to crime and drug use dependency on

welfare and food stamps it is very much destroying this country.

(still not being racist) I am not saying that there are no white

people that do not do this just saying that there are alot more blacks

than whites. One may ask how someone can know this. Just look at the

unemployment statistics hiv cases and welfare statistics.

Riiiiight....your're not a racist just ignorant!

What in his statement was ignorant?

It is what it is... Not what you want it to be.

--

"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

Because it shows (to a lesser degree than Hag) a total lack of empathy. All three of you need a bitch slap in that regard.

Why is it ignorant? Let’s see… Because it ignores the fact that blacks had about 240 years of slavery to set them back. But you guys have no stomach for history.

You know who could give you a quick lesson? Talk to a black man in your father’s generation and ask him what he went through. Blacks in our generation were just becoming upwardly mobile and some were and are very successful but in their parents generation it was a totally different story.

They say ignorance is bliss. However, when it comes to racism it just shows how stupid you really are.

RT
PS This is not to say that one can become an, “Accidental Racist”.
Old July 2nd 13, 05:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 11:11:57 AM UTC-4, HVAC wrote:
On 7/2/2013 10:22 AM, HVAC wrote:

That's how you sum up 240 years of slavery? You really are a dumbass

woodchuck.

That is EXACTLY how I sum it up. I don't care about your background.

I don't care about your race.

I care about how you act.

You should try it sometime. Perhaps then racism will go away. But as

long as liberls like you and Hagem want to treat people differently due

to their skin pigment, racism will be with us.

Funny how Cappie has no reply to this. How can you argue with the truth?

--

"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

I didn't reply because I no longer suffer fools....... Obstinate and ignorant ones in particular.

RT
PS When you have something of worth to say maybe I will join in......
Old July 2nd 13, 09:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

wrote:

What in his statement was ignorant?

It is what it is... Not what you want it to be.

"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

Because it shows (to a lesser degree than Hag) a total lack of empathy. All three of you need a bitch slap in that regard.

empathy has nothing at all to do with the truth

Why is it ignorant? Let’s see… Because it ignores the fact that blacks had about 240 years of
slavery to set them back. But you guys have no stomach for history.

yeah this is true but does that explain that why over a hundred years
they (not all) are not trying to improve and better themselves. And
why a large number of them are "milking it" Living on welfare not
finishing high school doing/selling drugs Commiting violent crimes.
Again not being racist but the numbers dont lie.

You know who could give you a quick lesson? Talk to a black man in your father’s generation
and ask him what he went through. Blacks in our generation were just becoming upwardly mobile and
some were and are very successful but in their parents generation it was a totally different story.

yes maybe but now there is more black on white racism than there is
white on black. Jamie foxx has done things and said things that are
clearly racist. If a white person would have said those thing about
black people then that white person wouldd have been shunned and
basicaly kicked out of society. but jamie fox says them and people
just laugh. If that is not "milking it" then I must be totally lost