Was the Apollo moon landing faked?

Old November 11th 03, 04:19 AM
Kelly McDonald

Default Was the Apollo moon landing faked?

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 06:26:56 GMT, "Bootstrap Bill"
wrote:

"Elmar Moelzer" wrote in message
ay.telekom.at...
Most of that **** has been well discussed at the Bad- Astronomers webpage

,
that has been mentioned here allready.
My biggest argument is that Russia was monitoring the whole thin very
closely and propaganda was very important in these days. Dont you think,
that if there had been the slightest evidence that the Apollo- landings

were
a hoax, that the Prawda would have had a super- duper opener the very next
day something like" Capitalists are trying to betray the world with fake
moon- landing" or something like that?.
To me the russians accepting their defeat is still the biggest proof of

the
moon- landing being real.
The rest can be read up on the bad- astronomer.
CU
Elmar

Do we have telescopes that can zoom in close enough to see footprints left
on the moon? That should settle it once and for all..

No, burt even if we did, why would the hoax kooks belive these
photographs any more than the thousands that were taken during the
moon missions. The conspiracy theory will now only expand to take in
the MIB's who operate the telescope.

Kelly McDonald