Photons move at " c * ( 1 - 1000^-1000 ) " in an _ Ideal _vac...

Old August 5th 07, 03:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Photons move at " c * ( 1 - 1000^-1000 ) " in an _ Ideal _vac...

Double-A Photons never slow down. "My spin is in theory" tells what it
is that is making it look like it has been slowed. It also predicts to
get this wrong measurement of light speed the material has to be brought
down to a temperature very close to absolute zero. Reality is the colder
the slower the photons measurement will be. It this was not true my
theory would have no meaning. Einstein,and I know light has a constant
speed. Only its wave length is flexible. There is no frame of
reference,nor a well thought out experiment(good science) that can prove
the speed of light can be made to go slower than its set constant speed
of 186,242 mps If this was 1951 Einstein and I would hold hands and
march on that Cambridge Mass lab. Reality is they have the low wit to
say it takes photons 8 minutes to reach Earth from the Sun,but leave out
it takes 100,000 years for photons from the Sun's core to break through
its surface. My "spin is in theory" tells why. It is based on reality.
Not on an experiment based on wrong thinking. that gives a false
measurement. Einstein and I are right. Light speed is a constant,but
it need not go from A to B in a straight line. Light reflecting off a
trillion mirrors can make its measurement a trillion times longer from A
to B(covering longer distance) In the case of super-cold atoms(low on
energy) the electrons are absorbing and emitting photons that are trying
to go straight though. The electrons are the trillion mirrors. If I'm
not right about this,and proven wrong I will give up thinking science.
I will let Pee-Air take over and only think sex. Instead of looking at
stars I will look only at pretty girls. I will throw my universe
picture scrape book away and renew my subscription to Play Boy and
Hustler. I will buy a new life size Britney blow up doll,and a Lopez
doll,and have an orgy. Why not Go figure It fits sad but true I
will over dose on Bud light I picked a few crazy mushrooms
yesterday and they are in my freezer. They always gave me a better look
at reality,and in technicolor bert

Old August 5th 07, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Aug 5, 7:21 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

Just don't buy those dolls at Wal-Mart. They might have lead painted
orifices!

Go figure It fits sad but true I
will over dose on Bud light I picked a few crazy mushrooms
yesterday and they are in my freezer. They always gave me a better look
at reality,and in technicolor bert

I know where those kinds of mushrooms grow, but have a phobia about
mushrooms. One bad mushroom can destroy your liver in four hours!

Double-A

Old August 5th 07, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Best to keep in mind a mushroom that has two umbrellas under
it is a killer bert

Old August 7th 07, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Aug 5, 7:21 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double-A Photons never slow down. "My spin is in theory" tells what it
is that is making it look like it has been slowed. It also predicts to
get this wrong measurement of light speed the material has to be brought
down to a temperature very close to absolute zero. Reality is the colder
the slower the photons measurement will be.

It is the measurement that gets slower, but not the photons? What if
there is time dilation within the close vacinity to the strong nuclear
force?

It this was not true my
theory would have no meaning. Einstein,and I know light has a constant
speed. Only its wave length is flexible. There is no frame of
reference,nor a well thought out experiment(good science) that can prove
the speed of light can be made to go slower than its set constant speed
of 186,242 mps If this was 1951 Einstein and I would hold hands and
march on that Cambridge Mass lab. Reality is they have the low wit to
say it takes photons 8 minutes to reach Earth from the Sun,but leave out
it takes 100,000 years for photons from the Sun's core to break through
its surface. My "spin is in theory" tells why.

They just keep on spinnin'?

It is based on reality.
Not on an experiment based on wrong thinking. that gives a false
measurement. Einstein and I are right. Light speed is a constant,but
it need not go from A to B in a straight line. Light reflecting off a
trillion mirrors can make its measurement a trillion times longer from A
to B(covering longer distance) In the case of super-cold atoms(low on
energy) the electrons are absorbing and emitting photons that are trying
to go straight though.

Then why is not all light going through a solid diffuse?

The electrons are the trillion mirrors. If I'm
not right about this,and proven wrong I will give up thinking science.
I will let Pee-Air take over and only think sex. Instead of looking at
stars I will look only at pretty girls. I will throw my universe
picture scrape book away and renew my subscription to Play Boy and
Hustler. I will buy a new life size Britney blow up doll,and a Lopez
doll,and have an orgy. Why not Go figure It fits sad but true I
will over dose on Bud light I picked a few crazy mushrooms
yesterday and they are in my freezer. They always gave me a better look
at reality,and in technicolor bert

Einstein said that if spacetime is not a continuum, his theory was
shot! Jury's still out.

Double-A