There Are UFOs

Old August 12th 18, 03:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default There Are UFOs

Well, the fact remains that UFOs and aliens are impossible, due to the
vast distances and limited travel speeds, and if they weren't, we'd
surely be contacted by them, which we haven't.
Old August 12th 18, 03:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 9:31:16 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:
Well, the fact remains that UFOs and aliens are impossible, due to the
vast distances and limited travel speeds, and if they weren't, we'd
surely be contacted by them, which we haven't.

For some reason I thought you might be a little more intelligent than the rest.
At least you know there is life in the universe.
Old August 13th 18, 09:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Mark Earnest wrote on 13/08/2018 12:37 AM:
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 9:31:16 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:
Well, the fact remains that UFOs and aliens are impossible, due to
the vast distances and limited travel speeds, and if they weren't,
we'd surely be contacted by them, which we haven't.

For some reason I thought you might be a little more intelligent than
the rest. At least you know there is life in the universe.

Of course there is life in the Universe .... *US* ... at least!!

--
Daniel
Old August 13th 18, 10:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise

In article ,
Daniel60 wrote:

Mark Earnest wrote on 13/08/2018 12:37 AM:
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 9:31:16 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:
Well, the fact remains that UFOs and aliens are impossible, due to
the vast distances and limited travel speeds, and if they weren't,
we'd surely be contacted by them, which we haven't.

For some reason I thought you might be a little more intelligent than
the rest. At least you know there is life in the universe.

Of course there is life in the Universe .... *US* ... at least!!

UFOs are real. However they all seem to be terrestrial and identifiable when
they land and you can walk up to them.

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a--parachute spider. Eww!

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Old August 13th 18, 06:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 4:51:06 AM UTC-5, Siri Cruise wrote:
In article ,
Daniel60 wrote:

Mark Earnest wrote on 13/08/2018 12:37 AM:
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 9:31:16 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:
Well, the fact remains that UFOs and aliens are impossible, due to
the vast distances and limited travel speeds, and if they weren't,
we'd surely be contacted by them, which we haven't.

For some reason I thought you might be a little more intelligent than
the rest. At least you know there is life in the universe.

Of course there is life in the Universe .... *US* ... at least!!

UFOs are real. However they all seem to be terrestrial and identifiable when
they land and you can walk up to them.

Then you've never seen one!
Old August 13th 18, 06:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 3:11:17 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote on 13/08/2018 12:37 AM:
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 9:31:16 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:
Well, the fact remains that UFOs and aliens are impossible, due to
the vast distances and limited travel speeds, and if they weren't,
we'd surely be contacted by them, which we haven't.

For some reason I thought you might be a little more intelligent than
the rest. At least you know there is life in the universe.

Of course there is life in the Universe .... *US* ... at least!!

I think you know what I mean. The universe we can look up and see at night!

More (Yawn) UFOs HVAC[_2_] Misc 1 March 3rd 11 05:33 PM
UFOs have no right being here !!! nightbat Misc 0 December 19th 05 07:53 AM
And you wonder about UFOs.... Rich Amateur Astronomy 1 October 22nd 05 07:56 PM
Part Two of "Ufos in the DMZ" nightbat Misc 0 August 15th 05 02:15 AM
UFOS HAVE ATMOSPHERES [email protected] Misc 11 March 15th 04 01:16 PM