What's Inside Our Sun? A Star Tour from the Inside Out

Old August 11th 18, 01:02 AM posted to sci.astro
Internetado[_2_]

Default What's Inside Our Sun? A Star Tour from the Inside Out

Our sun shapes every day of life on Earth and has for billions of years
— but just because we're massively dependent on the star doesn't mean
we know all its secrets. And those mysteries have still-broader
implications, because our sun is just the easiest to study of the
trillions of stars surrounding us.[...]

https://www.space.com/41439-inside-the-sun-layers.html

--
Eduardo

They always say that time changes things, but you
actually have to change them yourself.
~ Andy Warhol