Why are there no green Stars??

Old July 12th 18, 11:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Why are there no green Stars??

Mother nature does not like green in space.Earth has a lot of green,and its a blue planet.Bert
Old July 12th 18, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 5:46:47 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Mother nature does not like green in space.Earth has a lot of green,and its a blue planet.Bert

Since there are blue stars and yellow stars...there must be green stars somewhere out there in space!
Old July 13th 18, 01:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 3:59:38 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 5:46:47 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Mother nature does not like green in space.Earth has a lot of green,and its a blue planet.Bert

Since there are blue stars and yellow stars...there must be green stars somewhere out there in space!

use inferred on Stars, you see Green?
Old July 13th 18, 04:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise

In article ,
IAM wrote:

On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 3:59:38 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 5:46:47 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Mother nature does not like green in space.Earth has a lot of green,and
its a blue planet.Bert

Since there are blue stars and yellow stars...there must be green stars
somewhere out there in space!

use inferred on Stars, you see Green?

There are green stars. However they radiate enough on the red and blue sidebands
they look white.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Old July 13th 18, 01:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 3:46:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Mother nature does not like green in space.Earth has a lot of green,and its a blue planet.Bert

So green is where food is and not on stars. Too hot? They do emit green gamma radiation. Seen in Auras on Earth.
Old July 13th 18, 10:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 3:46:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Mother nature does not like green in space.Earth has a lot of green,and its a blue planet.Bert

While watching the 4th of July fireworks, I saw what looked like a star turning first green, and then red! It seemed to just hover above the fireworks, sometimes seeming to move a little to one side, and then to the other. My best guess is that it was a drone!

Double-A

Old July 14th 18, 06:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 2:14:24 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 3:46:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Mother nature does not like green in space.Earth has a lot of green,and its a blue planet.Bert

While watching the 4th of July fireworks, I saw what looked like a star turning first green, and then red! It seemed to just hover above the fireworks, sometimes seeming to move a little to one side, and then to the other. My best guess is that it was a drone!

Double-A

It was an alien drone.Aliens go with green.Their skin is green.Bert
Old July 14th 18, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 10:30:00 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 2:14:24 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 3:46:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Mother nature does not like green in space.Earth has a lot of green,and its a blue planet.Bert

While watching the 4th of July fireworks, I saw what looked like a star turning first green, and then red! It seemed to just hover above the fireworks, sometimes seeming to move a little to one side, and then to the other. My best guess is that it was a drone!

Double-A

It was an alien drone.Aliens go with green.Their skin is green.Bert

You think so? Seen any lately?

Double-A

Old July 14th 18, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 3:41:34 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 10:30:00 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 2:14:24 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 3:46:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Mother nature does not like green in space.Earth has a lot of green,and its a blue planet.Bert

While watching the 4th of July fireworks, I saw what looked like a star turning first green, and then red! It seemed to just hover above the fireworks, sometimes seeming to move a little to one side, and then to the other. My best guess is that it was a drone!

Double-A

It was an alien drone.Aliens go with green.Their skin is green.Bert

You think so? Seen any lately?

Double-A

Bert is being figurative as usual.