Chapt32 Planet Core Evidence #404 Atom Totality 4th ed

Old April 29th 11, 07:34 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt32 Planet Core Evidence #404 Atom Totality 4th ed

Chapter 32 Planet Core evidence
Subject: cores indicate Sun-Earth twice as old as Jupiter-Europa;
Atom
Totality Theory

Cores of planets and satellites tells us their ages and that Earth
is
twice as old as Jupiter or Io or Europa.

I took a brief false turn in the roadway for evidence that inner-
planets are 10 billion years old versus 5 billion
years for outer-planets. A bad turn in the road because atmospheric
science of the Solar System is not going
to tell me much if anything about age. Instead of atmospheres, I
need
to get to the cores of these objects. Because
the difference between a Nebular Dust Cloud theory versus Dirac
Radioactivity as the creation of the Solar System
would be registered in the core composition. It has been known for a
very long time that the inner planets have
dense cores and the outer planets have lighter cores. This is
because
Earth is 10 billion years old and
Jupiter is a young object of 5 billion years old.

Mars probably had a dense core as Earth but some collision, much like
the Earth and Moon collision
separated the core of Mars and we see it as the Asteroid belt.

I was googling for evidence and data on the outer planetary cores:

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2001Icar..151..204K

Unless I am reading that harvard report wrong, it says the cores of
the satellites of the outer-planets
are similar to the core of the Moon and about 1/2 the density of the
core of Earth. So that Europa, Titan,
Io and others are about 1/2 the core density of Earth core.

So, backtracking, I should focus purely on cores of planets as the
age
reckoning of planets.

What is the age of our Sun? Is it 10 billion or 5 billion years old?
Well what is its core composition? Does
it have a dense core and does it have alot of thorium and uranium?

I am going to need to have to reconcile the idea that many Solar
Systems have binary stars. So that most
Solar Systems have to be at least 10 billion years old, so that 5
billion to give birth to one of the stars
and another 5 billion for the binary star. What is the age of the
Milky
Way Galaxy? Is it 10 billion or
15 billion years old? The key is to measure core abundance for
thorium
and uranium. Zircon crystals
can be a very excellent measure also.

So, here, it is ironic that the present day astronomy community uses
radioactive elements
to date things, but that I use not these radioactive dates but rather
use the abundance to date things. So where the typical astronomer
takes a radioactive sample to the lab to date the specimen, I rebuke
that dating and say that the astronomer should have collected data as
to the abundance or lack of abundance of radioactive substances.

So the present day astronomer is mistaken to think that dating of a
sample by means of radioactivity gives a reliable date, whereas I
contend that if the sample is of a large density of radioactive
substances tells us more about the age of the object.

Just knowing that Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars+Asteroids have twice
the density of their cores
compared to the Outer Planets and their satellites tells us that
Earth
is 10 billion years old and Jupiter
is 5 billion years old.

The Cosmos has layered ages where some stars are older than the
recent
Plutonium Atom Mini-Bang Accretion, so that where the oldest stars
of
20 billion years old are of the Uranium Atom Totality and the newest
accretion layer is only 8 billion years old (the Freedman vs.
Sandage
debate).

Perhaps the best way of determining the age of Sun and
planets and satellites in our Solar System-- their cores. Cores of
stars become
dense in iron as they age. So if you see a star with a large iron
core, it is an
old star. Likewise we can age Earth and Jupiter and Io if we know
their core
data.

Now I am using this website for information on cores:
http://www.nineplanets.org/sol.html

And from my Harvard source which says that Jupiter's satellites are
about 40% the size of Earth's core.

Io core is huge compared to Earth.

From that information I figured out that the Sun core compared to
Earth core is a factor of 300,000 in size whereas Jupiter core (even
though much is unknown and says about 10-15 Earth masses) is only a
factor of 30 in size to Io.

What that tells me is the Nebular Dust Cloud theory cannot cope with
those figures.
That if the Nebular Dust Cloud theory were true then the ratios of
cores of Earth with
Sun and Jupiter with Io should have been in somewhat agreement.

About the only agreement we see in cores of the Solar System is that
the Inner-planets
cores are relatively the same, and that the Outer-planet cores are
relatively
the same amoung one another, and that the cores of the Outer-planet
satellites are
approx 40% the size of Earth's Core.

So what the core data suggests is the age of the Inner planets and
Sun
are of
the same age and twice the age of the Outer Planets and their
satellites. That
Sun and Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars are 8 - 10 billion years old
and
Jupiter,
Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and their satellites are only 5 billion
years
old.

Also, I want to say something that is pretty neat about the Growing
Solar System
theory in that it allows for the Sun to be younger, say 5 billion
years old, yet
Earth being 10 billion years old. That is a remarkable feature of
that
theory
and where the Nebular Dust Cloud could never have accomodated.

The reason Growing Solar System can have such a feature is because of
Dirac Radioactivity. And I do not remember if I called the concept
as
"seed-dot"
of the electron-dot-cloud. How our Solar System started was that Sun
and Mercury
and the other planets and their satellites were borne of a "seed-
dot"
which taps
directly into the Nucleus of the Atom Totality and from which cosmic
rays or gamma
bursts from the Nucleus end up at this "seed-dot" making it grow. So
it starts growing
from a few rays and bursts and more are added to that seed dot. I
called this
concept in the 1990s as "neutron materialization" and later called
it
"dirac radioactive materialization".

Our planet Earth, every day is bombarded from cosmic rays and gamma
ray bursts.
These are particles that came from the Nucleus of the Atom Totality
and created our
planet and continues to grow our planet.

But some planets like Jupiter seem to have a fountain of growth where
Jupiter receives
even more Dirac radioactivity and grows Jupiter faster than even the
Sun. So in this
vision of solar system dynamics, one planet can accelerate in growth
while another
has tiny growth.

So one can envision how in this theory, Earth could be twice as old
as
the Sun, and
where Jupiter could be growing exponentially faster than the Sun.

Planets compared
to the cores of the Outer-Planets and their satellites suggests that
the Inner Planets
are twice as old as the Outer-Planets, so that Sun and Earth are
8-10
billion
years old and Jupiter and Europa are 4-5 billion years old. Also,
the
cores should
trashcan the Nebular Dust Cloud theory because proto-Jupiter as it
was
sweeping
up the gases of the primordial Dust Cloud would not have a physics
that allows
for Europa and Io to have such a huge sized metal core. The metal in
the dust-swath of the
proto-Jupiter would have sunk into Jupiter, leaving any satellites
that formed as
impoverished of a dense core.

And the Nebular Dust Cloud theory has never explained the obvious fact
of the
dense cores of the inner planets.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium