Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

Old June 25th 03, 05:04 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:37:52 -0700, STAPLETONSASTROLOGY
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

Lisa Agnes Gardner wrote:

wrote:
[...]

:LAG I suspect that they can, actually.

:LAG Lisa Agnes Gardner

Somehow I expected that you would....

Jim.

Oh, did you now.

What do you do at the lab, BTW?

Sends out mind control rays that make you act crazy?

Nah, that's all done by interns, now. Saves us about $245,00 a year.
--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old June 25th 03, 05:04 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:56:24 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

"Dick Hertz (Hey, who's Dick Hertz?)" wrote:
STAPLETONSASTROLOGY wrote:

[...]
Sends out mind control rays that make you act crazy?

She isn't acting.

That's right, I'm not.

However, I can be sane too whenever I want to.

So-called 'insanity' (the only term many people like you will
accept for talking about what is happening to me) gives me more leeway
to act and to grow as a person.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Honey, you're growing *away* from a person.

Old June 25th 03, 05:06 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:39:53 -0700, STAPLETONSASTROLOGY
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

Lisa Agnes Gardner wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Somehow I expected that you would....

Jim.

How distressing - someone who appears to be involved in research at
a university lab, but who likes to go out head bashing with the thugs.

Wow, now *that* can be a dangerous combination there. Prime
CIA manipulation material.

**** you, asshole. I wonder if any funding you're getting is really
worth that.

Feel free ot get yourself a stepford wife, they're all abundantly sane by
your standards. Oh, you've already got one... I see. Well, good luck
breathing in the future.

Well, that was over the top. And after all the nice compliments you'd
been receiving on your pendulous fleshy versions of lead weights in a
pair of sweatsocks.

Yeah, I thought you two were working on a major Luv Connection, there.

Old June 25th 03, 05:40 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:50:36 -0700, STAPLETONSASTROLOGY
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

There's one thing that'll almost always call the sys admin, though, right?
And that's a core dump. That's the machine trying to dump out of itself
all the accumulated **** that has piled up inside of it due to your ****ed
up usuage of it and your cluelessness about how the system needs to
be run, right?

Wrong. We ran a core dump on you and all the data was bad.

http://www.squickeningwatch.org/images/LAG.jpg

Old June 25th 03, 06:24 AM
John Griffin

wrote
In sci.astro Lisa Agnes Gardner wrote on Mon,

23 Jun 2003 19:47:15 -0700:

:LAG What do you do at the lab, BTW?

I research asteroids and comets, why?

Jim.

Lisa thinks comets are out to get her and an asteroid is some
kind of growth on her butt.

So, what would you say to the guy who said "tail drag" changes
comets' orbits "when they come into the solar system"? George
Norry said something like "Gosh, I didn't know that!" The tail,
according to that twit, consists of debris the comet attracts (its
"entourage"). I'm not making this up. He really said that, and
he wants you to buy his book. I was waiting for him to start
talking about the net momentum change when the comet
sweeps up space junk, but apparently his "tail drag" is limited
to the same atmospheric drag that screws up satellite orbits.
Apparently the comets lose their tails on the way out, probably
by magic, and it takes years to grow a new one.

I think Lisa's path might change because of tail drag.

Old June 25th 03, 01:52 PM
Pete Charest

wrote:

However, I can be sane too whenever I want to.

Prove it, kook.

So-called 'insanity' (the only term many people like you will
accept for talking about what is happening to me) gives me more leeway
to act and to grow as a person.

Damn, LeaseHer...aren't your boobs saggy enough and your ass wide
enough? You want to grow even bigger?

Pete Charest
Insult Yourself, I'm Busy
Old June 26th 03, 12:12 AM

Clave wrote:
"Dick Hertz (Hey, who's Dick Hertz?)" wrote in message

In sci.astro Lisa Agnes Gardner wrote on Mon, 23

Jun 2003 19:52:02 -0700:

:LAG **** you, asshole. I wonder if any funding you're getting is really
:LAG worth that.

Well isn't that special. Your first response si to lash out with
expletives. This is the last you'll hear from me since your address is
now a resident of my killfile with a select collection of usenet
posters. Have a nice life.

You have just discovered why alt.usenet.kooks gave her the Kook of the
Month Award for September 2002.

Musta been a slow month.

She was a bit more entertaining then, before the state sent her to the
loony bin and forced her to start taking her meds again.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm....earthlink.net
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e....earthlink.net

She used to rant and rave most amusingly. Now she mostly just rambles
semi-coherently.
Here are some samples of what got her KotM in September:

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...02&safe=images

Or, if you prefer, http://tinyurl.com/fa2b

Jim

Old May 2nd 11, 09:41 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.paranormal,alt.alien.visitors
moronsbegone

Pete Charest wrote in
:

On 22 Jun 2003 14:34:21 -0700, (Idon't) wrote:

Matthew Kriebel wrote in message
(Idon't) wrote:

It's not real. It's fake. It doesn't really happen.

It would be cool it it were real, but it isn't. Sorry.

Yes, some of it is fake. However, I have known several channels
personally who were not "faking" it. Exactly what the process
consists of is open for debate, but it is not always being
"faked".

And just how do you know its real?

Real what? I only said that the people I knew personally were not
intentionally "faking" it. That is the catch-all used to dismiss the
entire phenomenon, but it is not universally applicable. It's not
nearly that simple.

Yes, it is exactly that simple. Although not quite as simple as your
barely functioning mind.

Pete Charest
Founding Father
DIY Insult Program
Pete Charest
Insult Yourself, I'm Busy

And what are you doing spouting off about FAKE/REAL idiots believe or
whatever in a PARANORMAL group?
I must have tripped and fell into an ALT.MORONS.DISCUSSION group or
battle ground for Beleivers and NON beleivers of paranormal.
The only MORON in here would join this group and call this stuff fake.
Channelers have solved Crimes for NY Detectives and Chicago Police as
well, If you disbelieve this **** just hop on over to
alt.atheist.discussion or something like that.
And Oh YA,, Nothing is THAT simple.
--
May You reep the poverrty You have Voted for.