Oort Cloud forms a gravity cell that nullifies Sun's 220km/secChapt16.14 mathematics of the force of gravity #1445 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old March 30th 13, 09:43 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Oort Cloud forms a gravity cell that nullifies Sun's 220km/secChapt16.14 mathematics of the force of gravity #1445 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now there is a very very simple experiment we can do to prove that
Gravity as EM-gravity not only involves F = m1 x m2 x G / r^2 but
involves a gravity cell which nullifies the linear motion of the
central gravitating mass.

So that the Oort Cloud of astro bodies is a rotational cell which
negates the 220 km/sec that the Sun moves linearly in Space, yet
allows planets like Jupiter to move 13km/sec around the Sun and stay
together as a gravity bonded system.

EXPERIMENT:

We get a string and tie a ball to the string and pretend that we are
the Sun and the tied ball is whirled around over our heads in a circle
pretending to be Jupiter. What we sort of learned in physics as
centripetal force. So we are stationary flinging this ball around in a
circle over our head. That imitates the force of gravity, except, now
we are in motion of a slow walk flinging the ball around in a circle.
Now as we increase our walking pace we have to increase the amount of
whirling motion to keep the ball in a steady rotation. Now we break
into a run and whirling the ball, and we have to increase the force
even greater to keep the ball in a steady orbital pace. It is a lovely
experiment, for it proves that Newtonian gravity and General
Relativity are fake theories. They would be acceptable theories if the
Sun had 0 km/sec linear motion, equivalent to us standing still while
rotating the tied ball around our heads, but the moment we are
running, we have to increase that whirling force even greater in order
to restore the orbital motion.

So what Newtonian gravity and General Relativity failed in providing
was that Space itself is involved with the force of gravity. And the
Space of the Oort Cloud is the Space that is a spherical space that is
in rotation and nullifies the 220 km/sec of the Sun's linear motion in
space.

--

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP posts for the past 15 years as seen he

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium