Quantum micro world vs Classical macro world

Old January 30th 15, 04:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Quantum micro world vs Classical macro world

On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 10:05:51 PM UTC-8, greysky wrote:
Everyone knows that the seemingly orderly world we can perceive is based on
the micro world of quantum physics, where there is seemingly no order at
all. So what are the interpretations of how our world gets so neatly
classical if it is really based on completely stochastic processes?
Put another way, why doesn't the chaos of the quantum world explode into our
realm and 'take over' everything?

Any thoughts?

Greysky

Is Planck time instant . Does NOW have a lapse time? Why is time in QM running differently than our macro time.,Im big on time becauyse of my super fast photography. I stop light now twice as fast. Im proud of that. I love to paint and photo the human face.Indian is the hardest face of all. TreBert
Old January 30th 15, 09:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 8:41:31 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 10:05:51 PM UTC-8, greysky wrote:
Everyone knows that the seemingly orderly world we can perceive is based on
the micro world of quantum physics, where there is seemingly no order at
all. So what are the interpretations of how our world gets so neatly
classical if it is really based on completely stochastic processes?
Put another way, why doesn't the chaos of the quantum world explode into our
realm and 'take over' everything?

Any thoughts?

Greysky

Is Planck time instant . Does NOW have a lapse time? Why is time in QM running differently than our macro time.,Im big on time becauyse of my super fast photography. I stop light now twice as fast. Im proud of that. I love to paint and photo the human face.Indian is the hardest face of all. TreBert

That's a good philosophical question. How long does the Planck time take?

Double-A