Message from Nordic aliens

Old August 9th 05, 04:05 PM
Daedalus

Default Message from Nordic aliens

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:58:31 GMT, Live From Fascist Amerika
, wrote:

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 09:25:35 GMT, "Captain Ads"
wrote:

ROFL. You missed your calling, you should be writing for the national
enquirer.

Charles D Bohne sends his Pleiadian death ray into your skull.

Jade

We, the Pleiadians, understand your fear of the unknown, and so we come
to help in ways that are non-threatening. Despite what you may think you
know, or what you have been told, we tell you now that our intentions are
noble, and of good and higher purpose. We do not come in darkness, but we
dwell fully in the Light where all things are revealed. We are coming now,
sometimes in physical form where we can blend in, but most often through
human consciousness.

Know that however we come to you, we operate on the "Love and Light
Frequency." Do not be afraid. We come to in-Lighten, not to frighten, and
certainly never to cause you distress. Our intent is never to harm, but
to help you evolve and awaken in whatever way we can, and to all that you
are.