Chernobyl deja Vu ???

Old November 10th 17, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Chernobyl deja Vu ???

Did yet another of Russia's fine Nuclear Plants give up the
ghost and the utter silence of the Russkies speaks in
volumes ??? Crickets from the Kremlin ... as expected.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...t-farther-east

Their Nuclear Plants are deteriorating, their Nuclear Subs
are sinking (Kursk) and these clowns want to be takeb
seriously ...

Old November 11th 17, 12:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
Did yet another of Russia's fine Nuclear Plants give up the
ghost and the utter silence of the Russkies speaks in
volumes ??? Crickets from the Kremlin ... as expected.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...t-farther-east

Their Nuclear Plants are deteriorating, their Nuclear Subs
are sinking (Kursk) and these clowns want to be takeb
seriously ...

I have to wonder how credible this story is, if the release was last month
and it is only making news now.
Seriously,....after Chernobyl, every country has sensors set up and is
monitoring the air for radiation daily.

However,...you forget that the US nuclear plants are just as old, and most
are already well beyond their original planned obsolescence date.
Mostly because all the libertards won't let them build newer, safer,
replacement reactors.....so we are stuck with the old ones that are ticking
time bombs ready to break down.

Old November 11th 17, 03:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
[...]

*** I'll excuse your ignorance when it comes to Nuclear Power Plants,
since you obvious don't know **** from shinola. The older Chernobyl
versions of Soviet Nukes didn't have an impact proof reactor containment
structure. Hence, when they blew, it spread. We don't have any of
that type. Or early ones were designed to withstand the impact of a
fully loaded 747, probably in anticipation of 911 like events.
So, perhaps the next time you open your big yap, read up on the topic
at hand.

Old November 11th 17, 07:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
[...]

Uhhh Right,....just like Three Mile island,......perfectly safe with no
radiaton leakage at all.
Or how about all the leaks from Indian Point just outside of NYC ?
Both those plants are hopelessly outdated and still running, despite both
were only designed to last in the 1990's

You don't need to worry about something crashing INTO a nuclear
plant,....you have to worry about the stuff inside crashing OUT.

Before you keep proving that you are more ignorant than democrat sky
screamers,.....you better remember that nothing crashed into Chernobyl, or
Fukushima
.....Just like nothing crashed into WTC 7 on 9/11,.....but the results were
total destuction from within, in both cases.
Sorry if that little fact doesn't fit your narrative.

But hey,...what do I know.
Why not watch a video about the newer nuclear technology that seems to have
eluded you up to now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDCEjWNGv6Y

A least if you can keep your head out of your ass for an hour to watch it.

And quit reading government reports,....they still say that hitlery is as
innocent as a spring lamb.

Old November 11th 17, 05:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
[...]

*** The difference is that when we have an event at a Nuke, there is
an investigation and apropos measures are taken to eliminate a
repeat in the future. If it is too slipshod, we close it down (see Rancho
Seco, California). There are 100s more people killed in airplane accidents
than there were at Three Mile Island ... it is hyperventilating ****s like
yourself that, with false indignity, blow everything out of proportion,
which, BTW, is also the hallmark of a ****ing Liberal.
If you are afraid of getting fried by a Nuke, how about a outrage against
automobiles, which kill thousands every year, or knives, od hammers,
or railroad crossings, or ****ed off wives, or incompetent doctors ....
but nooo ... Nuke owners usually have deep pockets and greed reigns
supreme with you damn snowflakes.

Old November 11th 17, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
[...]

You sure argue like a snowflake.
Never once adressing ANY of my points, just going off on a LA-LA-LA tirade
of overused regurgitated talking points.

I said that nuke plants never have leaks or meltdowns because of plane
attacks.
And that they are just too old, and literally falling apart.
But no one wants to shut down the obsolete ones, and build far safer ones
right next door.

You went off on a tangent about banning cars knives doctors and od(sic)
hammers.
Although I noticed you missed "trucks of peace"

GOD,...it makes me feel so good when I don't have to talk about Trump and
then agree with you.
......BEING ON YOUR SIDE IN ANY ARGUMENT, SCARES THE **** OUT OF ME.

Old November 11th 17, 09:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
[...]

*** and once again your total ignorance is mind boggling. The reason
Nukes are so expensive is because the labor unions run the place. Trust
me, I've worked in them and I know. Something that is estimated to cost
about 800 M (million) winds up over budget to the tune of 4 B (billion).
So, after taking it up the pooper on the first one, nobody wants a repeat
right next door, no matter how modern.

And you can whine about my "talking points" all you want, the fact
remains that Nuclear plants are any bit as safe as any other mode of
electricity generation, but like in airplane crashes, if one goes, it
creates a lot of collateral damage. But you little ****-ants, who see
the Bushies behind 911, Trump in cahoots with the Russkies and Al
"massage with happy ending" Gore as the shining salvation of
humanity. Perhaps you need to attend the Liberals' howling gatherings
and bay at the Moon at midnight.

Old November 11th 17, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_2_]

Le 10/11/2017 Ã* 22:24, Hägar a écritÂ*:
Did yet another of Russia's fine Nuclear Plants give up the
ghost and the utter silence of the Russkies speaks in
volumes ???Â* Crickets from the Kremlin ... as expected.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...t-farther-east

Their Nuclear Plants are deteriorating, their Nuclear Subs
are sinking (Kursk) and these clowns want to be takeb
seriously ...

that, it is the result of the ****ter of whore of **** of bitch of
communism of bull**** of scumbag !!!!

When everybody is a functionary, everybody don't give a **** !!!!

We have seen the result with the USSR and Eastern Europe countries !!!
Old November 11th 17, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
[...]

***You have to forgive Hagar. His electrical engineering duties surrounded
sorting batteries into piles (e.g. AAA AA A C D 9V, etc.) He never read
much about economics or he would understand that new nuke plants are not the
least expensive means to produce electricity. Utilities have and obligation
to their customers and investors. Notwithstanding wailing and mashing of
teeth from whomever would produces a nuke plant and rightard ****weasles ,
utilities and turning from coal and nuke to natural gas and renewables. Not
a US phenomenon. I understand Hagar converted his prize 1977 Vega to a coal
powered steam engine and he heats his trailer with a pot bellied stove
filled with cow patties.

Old November 12th 17, 03:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
[...]

I'm more inclined to believe that hagars electrical experience was standing
in puddles, and sticking his fingers in wall sockets to tell if the power
was on.
.....My guess is that he did it one too many times.

Japan has the next Chernobyl apparently. [email protected] | Policy 97 March 27th 11 06:17 PM
Japan has the next Chernobyl apparently. [email protected] Policy 1 March 19th 11 12:06 AM
Wet deja vu Kent Paul Dolan Amateur Astronomy 0 September 4th 07 10:13 PM
Deja Vu curlyQlink Policy 35 August 23rd 05 09:25 AM
Deja vu Starstuffed Amateur Astronomy 8 November 21st 03 12:39 PM