The Day is HERE,......Haaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllll

Old November 8th 17, 12:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default The Day is HERE,......Haaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllll

November 8th
C'mon all you democrats and other libertards, raise your voices to the sky.
Your day is almost here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9eRv3hq7QI

And PLEASE,...post lots and lots of videos.

Old November 8th 17, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Still time to practice your screaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkrlGov1Nvo

Old November 8th 17, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
November 8th
C'mon all you democrats and other libertards, raise your voices to the sky.
Your day is almost here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9eRv3hq7QI

And PLEASE,...post lots and lots of videos.

*** I love it ... Liberal ****tards taking it in the gonads ...
I like those howler monkeys (the real ones) thrown in
for good measure and comparison ... that's what our
noTroll looked like, with his clan of parasitic leeches.
I hope the stop their wailing by midnight ... that's bed
time for daddy ...

Old November 9th 17, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
November 8th
C'mon all you democrats and other libertards, raise your voices to the sky.
Your day is almost here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9eRv3hq7QI

And PLEASE,...post lots and lots of videos.

*** I love it ... Liberal ****tards taking it in the gonads ...
I like those howler monkeys (the real ones) thrown in
for good measure and comparison ... that's what our
noTroll looked like, with his clan of parasitic leeches.
I hope the stop their wailing by midnight ... that's bed
time for daddy ...

***Hags really doesn't hide his angst well. As Trumptards didn't win ****,
the die is cast for the mid-terms. When he found out that a tranny beat the
Christo-Nazi in Virginia who tried to control where one can pee, he realized
that the end is near.

Old November 9th 17, 01:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

IT HAPPENED - It was a real thing, that can go down in the annuls of
history.
I hear the tape is even being archived at the Smithsonian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX6Duhesrxw

Please post more videos that you may have spotted on the web.

Old November 9th 17, 01:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

More video,...and a cast of thousands,....well, a few dozen maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo

Old November 9th 17, 02:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Same washington park screamfest but better video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEMb8W2aPdE

Hmmmm, seems there were more pro-trumpers there than snowflakes

Leftard, FAIL. # 2

Old November 9th 17, 05:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
IT HAPPENED - It was a real thing, that can go down in the annuls of
history.
I hear the tape is even being archived at the Smithsonian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX6Duhesrxw

Please post more videos that you may have spotted on the web.

*** Wow ... what a crowd ... I see noTroll and his stuffed
turtle made it !!
BTW, it is "annals" and NOT "annuls" of history ... just sayin' ...

Old November 9th 17, 07:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
IT HAPPENED - It was a real thing, that can go down in the annuls of
history.
I hear the tape is even being archived at the Smithsonian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX6Duhesrxw

Please post more videos that you may have spotted on the web.

*** Wow ... what a crowd ... I see noTroll and his stuffed
turtle made it !!
BTW, it is "annals" and NOT "annuls" of history ... just sayin' ...

Well,...how of silly me to make a latin faux pas like that.
Guess being an engineer I am not really sure which spelling is correct, but
how very ANAL of you to point it out.

Old November 9th 17, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
IT HAPPENED - It was a real thing, that can go down in the annuls of
history.
I hear the tape is even being archived at the Smithsonian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX6Duhesrxw

Please post more videos that you may have spotted on the web.

*** Wow ... what a crowd ... I see noTroll and his stuffed
turtle made it !!
BTW, it is "annals" and NOT "annuls" of history ... just sayin' ...

Well,...how of silly me to make a latin faux pas like that.
Guess being an engineer I am not really sure which spelling is correct, but
how very ANAL of you to point it out.

*** You're most welcome. Bast. As Engineers we do speak a lot
in acronyms, especially in the electrical field, but that is not any
less an excuse for misspelling than Ebonics is the language
of a millionaire basketball player and former ghetto dweller.
It is a sign of a lazy mind ...

PS: that ANAL thing would be more commonly appropriate
under your GLBTQ banner ...