Antisemitic ramblings against Einstein

Old May 12th 11, 07:54 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Martin Brown

Default Jacob Navia, a bigoted kike who rants against the goyim

On 12/05/2011 05:34, Jacob wrote:
On Wed, 11 May 2011 14:14:22 -0700, hanson wrote:

is a hate-filled& deranged full-kike& an embarrassment
and danger for the well-being of the ... community,
since he, ...is an example who does cause
"Anti-Semitism" and he is a prime exhibit of "why Jews
are disliked",

Hardly.

Please just put ahhahahahaHanson in your killfile. He is a prime example
of why you should never distil mercury on the open bench.
Mad as a hatter and getting worse by the day.

He seems to have developed a really nasty antisemitic streak too.

Impossible either to reason with "hanson"

Apparently so.

So why bother trying? Hanson never says anything of worth and is even
more foul mouthed than Androcles. Kill file him and be done with it.
sci.astro & sci.physics.* are only readable with aggressive killfile
these days unless you enjoy delusional nutter bating.

Remember the old Usenet maxim about not wrestling with pigs.

Regards,
Martin Brown

hanson wrote:
== Einstein is a nitwit, a plagiarist, and a liar.shrug ==.

If so, that still doesn't make relativity wrong.

Is that your science: Theory disproof by character assassination?

hanson wrote:
... AHAHAHAHA... Naviass", obviously you have
not convinced ANYBODY

Say you.

Project much?

Actually, convincing was not necessary.

As Uncle Al would say (though he would use Latin):
"The thing speaks for itself."

Old May 12th 11, 08:12 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
jacob navia[_5_]

Le 12/05/11 08:54, Martin Brown a écrit :

So why bother trying? Hanson never says anything of worth and is even
more foul mouthed than Androcles. Kill file him and be done with it.
sci.astro & sci.physics.* are only readable with aggressive killfile
these days unless you enjoy delusional nutter bating.

Remember the old Usenet maxim about not wrestling with pigs.

The problem with that, and that is why I posted against those nuts, is
that NEW people coming to the group do not have killfiles and are
confronted to all this crap without ever seeing that there are
OTHER people in the group. They conclude that all the people in the
group AGREE with hanson, androcles et al.

That is why Usenet is dying. No newcomers...

jacob
Old May 12th 11, 09:29 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
hanson

..... ahahahahaha... ahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... the
Jewish Cattle/goyim "Martin Brown", the Farting Clown
cranked himself,
had no logic arguments but in his emotional despair he too
raise his Anti-Semitism flag, whined and wrote:

"Jewcap Naviass", Please just put ahhahahahaHanson in your killfile.
He seems to have developed a really nasty antisemitic streak too.
So why bother trying? Hanson never says anything of worth and
is even more foul mouthed than Androcles. Kill file him and be
done with it. sci.astro & sci.physics.* are only readable with
aggressive killfile these days unless you enjoy delusional nutter
bating. R emember the old Usenet maxim about not wrestling with
pigs. -- Regards, Martin Brown. the Farting Clown

hanson wrote:
****en-A-right you are, Fartin Martin. Killfile me so that you
don't have to see my posts. Most of the dingbats, kikes and
kikeophile Kacksies, like yourself, do NOT have the back
bone to stay way from me but follow me like lonesome, hungry
street mutts, who yearn for my company and hope to get
their inellectual sustenance from my pearls of wisdom....
ahahahahaha... Here is one of them:

.... AHAHAHAHA... ahahaha....Still cranking himself
"Jacob" aka "Jewcap Naviass", who
has no edu, said he was a nobody, which c an be
seen when....

Navia wrote:
As Uncle Al would say (though he would use Latin):
"The thing speaks for itself."

hanson wrote:
ahaha... AHAHA... you using Uncle rect-Al Schwartz
as a reference speaks indeed for yourself ...ahahaha...

Navia, you using uncle rect-Al is a self-indictment for
your absent memory because you look up to a kike,
Alan Schwartz, that is your idol and icon, who
1) had only a BSc in Chemistry and who plagiarized
the R&D results from Canadian Goyim, yet rect-Al
was unable to sell a cock-roach repellent that he
concocted form it: --- rect-Al Failure 1.
2) plagiarized and misused the work of others to
"make Einstein sweat" (rect-Al's words) & to overthrow
SR/GR with his unsuccessful Eotvos and Benzil
experiments: --- rect-Al Failure 2 & 3.
3) promised to produce pound size gem-quality
Diamonds that never materialized out of his rect-Al
devil-solvent: -- rect-Al Failure 4.
.......... drum roll...... drum roll...... drum roll......
4) rect-Al's SUCCESS:... ahahahaha... he conned
heaps of posters, like you, into making himself into
an idol and role model for the feeble minded, like
yourself,... ahahahaha....

with such a low bar, typical for you, one can only say:
Jacob... Awww... awww... "Oye weh!"... the goyim
made you crank yourself grievously, didn't they.
I am so sorry that they put a kink in your fine Yarmulke.

Ain't that a shame "Jewcap Naviass", a shame indeed,
isn't it. But "Naviass" listen", it is no longer the 1960s'
when you kikes were able to feed any ****, unquestioned,
to your goyim (your cattle) and brainwash him into
believing that ==== Jewish **** don't stink =====

Dreg, Dreidel and Deranged kike "jacob navia"
aka "Jewcap , is a
fanatical Einstein Dingleberry that worships Albert's
sphincter, but ran out of logic & scientific arguments
and so he politicized it, admitted defeat & waved his
"Anti-Semitism"-Flag, like kikes always do & he cried:
"Oye weh!"... "Trust Me!"... "Go Figure"...

Bigot & "Jew Nut" "jacob navia"
is a hate-filled & deranged full-kike & an embarrassment
and danger for the well-being of the Jewish community,
since he, Jacob Navia is an example who does cause
"Anti-Semitism" and he is a prime exhibit of "why Jews
are disliked", as is seen in Naviass' deranged ranting:

"Jewcap Naviass" wrote:
There were always idiots complaining about
Einstein's theories, like Valev, and a lot of
antisemitic hate from this "Androcles", who said
quote "the stupid Jew Einstein end quote.

I tried to tell Valev abouit the results of Gravity
Probe B (GP-B)... [[[[ which was cancelled since
no value was found in spending tax money for
Einstein's useless **** ]]]]]... Valevs' answer has
always the same answer no matter my question.

Impossible either to reason with "hanson" that is
an antisemitic "no einstein" supporter apparently
because Einstein was a jew, like his buddy "Androcles"

Another crackpot is Archimedes Plutonium.
I pointed out to him more nonsense but more comes
back as a reply. Poster "wretch fossil" it is so stupid
I never even tried to argue with him.

these people are reactionary know nothings that think
attacking "the jew Einstein" will give them "scientist" status.

hanson wrote:
No, Naviass, that only seems to you to be this way, cuz
you don't wanna admit that you are a very miserable and
full-fledged loser & an abject failure for making your case
that ==== Jewish **** don't stink === and that therefore
it still holds, in Kubblee Wulee's epic words, that
== Einstein is a nitwit, a plagiarist, and a liar. shrug ==.

"Jewcap Naviass" wrote:
Obviously this post is not to try to convince them
(or even try to start a discussion with them) but to
underscore that their antisemitic ramblings do not go
unnoticed and that there are people in Usenet that
still can tell a crackpot from a scientist.
jacob navia, lovingly known as "Jewcap Naviass"

hanson wrote:
.... AHAHAHAHA... Naviass", obviously you have
not convinced ANYBODY, not even the posters
who responded to you... The reason why so, is
simple: You do not know what a scientist is, & you
have no idea what "Anti Semitism" is neither,
but you are struck in your ingrained fanaticism that
==== Jewish **** don't stink === BUT IT DOES,
as is obvious by the many of your Dingleberries
that you constantly post, even under other handles.

Thanks for the laughs, "Jewcap Naviass"... Go, iron
your Yarmulke now... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahanson

Old May 12th 11, 09:42 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
hanson

WOAhahaha... AHAHAHAHA... AHAHAHA....

Martin Brown, le clown, a écrit :
Remember the old Usenet maxim about not wrestling with pigs.

"jacob navia" wrote:
The problem with that is ... that they conclude that all the
people in the group AGREE with hanson, androcles et al.

hanson wrote:
ahahaha... Jackie-baby, listen: Martin Brown, the Farting
Clown, assumes that you are a pig, like him, and he wants
to wrestle with you... ahahahaha... over the precious
value of this here, which you should take to heart, Jabcob:

Old May 13th 11, 02:51 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Michael Moroney

Default Antisemitic ramblings against Einstein

I find it interesting that Parker (Androcles) made the list of those who
apparently hate relativity because Einstein was Jewish. It does answer a
question, why he seems to be reasonably knowledgeable as long as the topic
has nothing to do with relativity, once relativity is involved, he kooks
out. The other anti-Semites have little or nothing positive to
contribute.

FWIW, Einstein considered himself German.

Old May 13th 11, 04:33 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
hanson

..... ahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.... ahahaha...

Anti Semite "Michael Moroney"
celebrated and promoted Anti-Semitism in message
... as he wrote:

I find it interesting that John Parker (Androcles) made
the list of those who apparently hate relativity because
Einstein was Jewish. It does answer a question, why
he seems to be reasonably knowledgeable as long
as the topic has nothing to do with relativity, once relativity
is involved, he kooks out. The other anti-Semites [like
Moroney ] have little or nothing positive to contribute.
FWIW, Einstein considered himself German.

hanson wrote:
Moroneye, you stupid Anti-Semite, as usual you don't
know what you are talking about.... ahahahaha....

Einstein renounced his German citizenship TWICE,
in 1896 (to dodge military draft) & in 1940 for US Cit.

Already ca 1920, Einstein buried his SR/GR, saying:
|||AE:||| If Relativity is correct, the Germans
|||AE:||| & the French will say that I am one of
|||AE:||| their citizens. - If SR/GR is wrong they
|||AE:||| will say that I am a Jew.

Well, by Einstein's own judgment SR/GR is wrong
cuz neither county offered him their Citizenship.

BTW, gooogle a bit (even in my archive) and see
in Einstein's own words when he said that his
SR/GR was useless (as a castle in the air) & that
he would have been happier if he had learned how
to be a plumber instead of a physicist....

So much for your useful contributions to
Anti-Semitism, Moroney you stupid ****...
Thanks for the laughs, though.... ahahahahanson

Old May 13th 11, 05:38 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Tom Roberts

Michael Moroney wrote:
FWIW, Einstein considered himself German.

Except, of course, that he repudiated his German citizenship at age 15, and
later became a Swiss citizen. He renewed German citizenship to take a position
in Berlin, and renounced it again in 1940 to become a U.S. citizen.

My grandfather emigrated from Switzerland to the U.S.A. in the early 1900s, and
happened to own a dairy farm outside Princeton N.J. in the 1940s and 50s; he
knew Einstein as a fellow Swiss expatriate.

Tom Roberts
Old May 13th 11, 05:51 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Jacob

hanson wrote:
ahaha... AHAHA... you using Uncle rect-Al Schwartz
as a reference speaks indeed for yourself ...ahahaha...

Navia, ...

Mr. Navia didn't write the post you quoted.

Get that knee-jerk reaction fixed.

Compare the names under which messages are posted.

Look at the headers.

Isn't your bigoted, narrow thinking able to fathom that there is more
than one person in the world named Jacob?

Duh!
Old May 13th 11, 06:56 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
jacob navia[_5_]

Le 13/05/11 06:51, Jacob a écrit :
On Wed, 11 May 2011 22:56:06 -0700, hanson wrote:

... AHAHAHAHA... ahahaha....Still cranking himself
"Jacob" aka "Jewcap who

hanson wrote:
ahaha... AHAHA... you using Uncle rect-Al Schwartz
as a reference speaks indeed for yourself ...ahahaha...

Navia, ...

Mr. Navia didn't write the post you quoted.

Get that knee-jerk reaction fixed.

Compare the names under which messages are posted.

Look at the headers.

Isn't your bigoted, narrow thinking able to fathom that there is more
than one person in the world named Jacob?

Duh!

The social security administration says that the
most popular babies names in 2010 are Jacob and
Isabella

http://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/

Hanson has a lot of work to do...

:-)

Old May 13th 11, 07:31 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Koobee Wublee

On May 12, 9:38 pm, Tom Roberts wrote:
Michael Moroney wrote:

FWIW, Einstein considered himself German.

Except, of course, that he repudiated his German citizenship at age 15, and
later became a Swiss citizen.

How can a kid deny his own citizenship? The parents must have
everything to do with that so called decision, eh? shrug

He renewed German citizenship to take a position
in Berlin, and renounced it again in 1940 to become a U.S. citizen.

The nitwit, the plagiarist, and the liar was an on-going puppet in
1940. Someones else were thinking for the nitwit. shrug

My grandfather emigrated from Switzerland to the U.S.A. in the early 1900s, and
happened to own a dairy farm outside Princeton N.J. in the 1940s and 50s; he
knew Einstein as a fellow Swiss expatriate.

How long did Einstein the nitwit, the plagiarist, and the liar have
that Swiss citizenship? As far as Yours Truly understands, Swiss
citizenship is very, very difficult to obtain if your grandparents
were not citizens. So, how did Einstein the nitwit, the plagiarist,
and the liar obtain his Swiss citizenship so easily? shrug

Your grandfather was a farmer. Not meant to be an insult to your
grandfather, just what do you expect a farmer to tell a nitwit, a
plagiarist, and a liar from a sage? shrug