Antisemitic ramblings against Einstein

Old May 11th 11, 07:10 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
jacob navia[_5_]

Default Antisemitic ramblings against Einstein

There were always idiots complaining about Einstein's theories, like
Valev, and many others.

What is new now is that a lot of antisemitic hate posts start appearing
like from this "Androcles":

quote
Why did you lie about the stupid Jew Einstein saying
end quote

The problem is that these people are the only ones left after
all others give up usenet because of their pile of ****.

sci.astro is one of the best examples of how they work. Almost
all posts are about their "theories".

I tried to tell Valev, for instance about the recent
experiment of NASA confirming the theories of Einstein.

I wrote:
quote
NASA Announces Results of Epic Space-Time Experiment

May 4, 2011: Einstein was right again. There is a space-time vortex
around Earth, and its shape precisely matches the predictions of
Einstein's theory of gravity.

Researchers confirmed these points at a press conference today at NASA
headquarters where they announced the long-awaited results of Gravity
Probe B (GP-B).

"The space-time around Earth appears to be distorted just as general
relativity predicts," says Stanford University physicist Francis
Everitt, principal investigator of the Gravity Probe B mission.

see
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...011/04may_epic
end quote

The answer was 40 lines more of his stuff without ANY reference
to the experiment I pointed to. It is like talking to a
machine that has always the same answer for you no matter
your question.

Impossible either to reason with "hanson" that is an
antisemitic "no einstein" supporter apparently because
Einstein was a jew, like his buddy "Androcles"

Another crackpot is Archimedes Plutonium.

He is somebody that thinks that our knowledge
of the earth core is based on radar surveys...

I pointed out to him that it is easy to see that radio waves
do not go very far into the earth: Just start talking with
somebody in your cellphone and enter into the next subway
station and see how signal quality goes down, specially in the middle
of the tunnel. EM waves do not go beyond a few METERS into the earth...
Imagine scanning earth's core with EM waves!

Answer: I read too much books, etc etc. Obviously, he reads nothing.
He has no idea of anything and postulates that the sun has an iron
core like the earth... When I point him out that there is a small
difference between a star and a minuscule planet more nonsense
comes as a reply.

I do not speak about "wretch fossil" because it is so stupid I
never even tried to argue with him.

Most of these people are reactionary know nothings that think
attacking "the jew Einstein" will give them "scientist" status.

Obviously this post is not to try to convince them (or even try to start
a discussion with them) but to underscore that their antisemitic
ramblings do not go unnoticed and that there are people in Usenet
that still can tell a crackpot from a scientist.

jacob navia

Old May 11th 11, 07:19 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 5/11/11 1:10 PM, jacob navia wrote:
sci.astro is one of the best examples of how they work. Almost
all posts are about their "theories".

Maybe it's time to ride back into sci.astro and clean up that town!

Old May 11th 11, 07:41 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
ben6993

seehttp://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/04may_epic
[...]

If you feel that strongly, why don't you start a new group called eg
"sci.physics.noabuse", where you will be the moderator? You can
ensure that abusive posters do not get listed. There may be room for
a group which is moderated for abuse but not aimed solely at experts
as in dot_research and dot_foundations.
Old May 11th 11, 09:04 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Jacob Navia should have his degree in science revoked; Based uponsci. newsgroup posts

On May 11, 1:10*pm, jacob navia wrote:
(snipped)

Another crackpot isArchimedesPlutonium.

He is somebody that thinks that our knowledge
of the earth core is based on radar surveys...

You lack comprehension of what scientists write and post to the
sci.newsgroups.

I pointed out to him that it is easy to see that radio waves
do not go very far into the earth: Just start talking with
somebody in your cellphone and enter into the next subway
station and see how signal quality goes down, specially in the middle
of the tunnel. EM waves do not go beyond a few METERS into the earth...
Imagine scanning earth's core with EM waves!

Jacob cannot even hold a science discussion with anyone, for he looks
to enter
a conversation only to misunderstand what the other person is saying,
and only
to gather misinformation on how to attack that other person.

When the location of the iron in the Sun which is about the volume of
Jupiter in whole
is rather unknown, where that iron is located, then we would try using
about almost
anything to reveal where it is located such as using radar or EM or
perhaps laser,
of some type, any type to try to reveal the location of iron in the
Sun.

To a nonscientist, like Jacob, trying to uncover what is not known--
the location
of iron in the Sun, is not a trip that can ever be taken, and only the
realization
that Jacob is not a scientist, and likely never to be one.

To someone of no science-mind like Jacob, then bouncing ideas off of
him is like
bouncing off of nothing.

Answer: I read too much books, etc etc. Obviously, he reads nothing.
He has no idea of anything and postulates that the sun *has an iron
core like the earth... When I point him out that there is a small
difference between a star and a minuscule planet more nonsense
comes as a reply.

I do not speak about "wretch fossil" because it is so stupid I
never even tried to argue with him.

Trouble with Jacob is that every book or magazine that endorses a
scientist
with a illogical idea, then Jacob accepts that idea with full faith
and never applies reason
or logic. And it ends up with Jacob bullying the scientist. Because
the Big Bang theory is everywhere in print, or that the Sun is a gas
even though it has iron the volume of Jupiter, that Jacob thus accepts
it
without question and attacks any idea against Big Bang or Sun as gas.

Based on Jacob's posts to the Internet, I recommend that his degree in
any science, be revoked
by that College or University that gave him that degree, and that it
is better to have his degree in science revoked rather than him
harming young
students with his bully nonscience-nonsense-attitude and illogic.He
has no mind in doing science-- and quick at
bullying others who are doing science
and is only going to do harm in science to those young and wanting to
learn science.

Let us use the Internet of posters in science newsgroups to weed them
out of education
in science, of these bully types, who really only talk about fighting
people, bullying people,
namecalling people, demonizing people.

One of the weaknesses of education in science is that educators rarely
tell people that they
have no science mind to prosper in science and just pass them with
passing grades to move them
up and out from under their responsibility, when they should have
given them a failing grade
and pointed them in a different career path. When I was in school, it
was called "grade inflation"
or "the curve".

So let us start using the SCI. NEWSGROUPS as an extension of a college
or university degree in science
and based on posts to that newsgroup such as Jacob's bullying posts
above and namecalling and demonizing.
Based on that, Jacob's degree in whatever science be revoked by that
College or University. Or, that
college or university posts that Jacob never had a degree in any
science.

jacob navia

Old May 11th 11, 10:14 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
hanson

Default Jacob Navia, a bigoted kike who rants against the goyim

ahahahahahaha... Awww... awww... "Oye weh!"... the
goyim made you crank yourself grievously, didn't they.
I am so sorry that they put a kink in your fine Yarmulke.

Ain't that a shame "Jewcap Naviass", a shame indeed,
isn't it. But "Naviass" listen", it is no longer the 1960s'
when you kikes were able to feed any ****, unquestioned,
to your goyim (your cattle) and brainwash him into
believing that ==== Jewish **** don't stink =====

Dreg, Dreidel and Deranged kike "jacob navia"
aka "Jewcap , is a
fanatical Einstein Dingleberry that worships Albert's
sphincter, but ran out of logic & scientific arguments
and so he politicized it, admitted defeat & waved his
"Anti-Semitism"-Flag, like kikes always do & he cried:
"Oye weh!"... "Trust Me!"... "Go Figure"...

Bigot & "Jew Nut" "jacob navia"
is a hate-filled & deranged full-kike & an embarrassment
and danger for the well-being of the Jewish community,
since he, Jacob Navia is an example who does cause
"Anti-Semitism" and he is a prime exhibit of "why Jews
are disliked", as is seen in Naviass' deranged ranting:

"Jewcap Naviass" wrote:
There were always idiots complaining about
Einstein's theories, like Valev, and a lot of
antisemitic hate from this "Androcles", who said
quote "the stupid Jew Einstein end quote.

I tried to tell Valev abouit the results of Gravity
Probe B (GP-B)... [[[[ which was cancelled since
no value was found in spending tax money for
Einstein's useless **** ]]]]]... Valevs' answer has
always the same answer no matter my question.

Impossible either to reason with "hanson" that is
an antisemitic "no einstein" supporter apparently
because Einstein was a jew, like his buddy "Androcles"

Another crackpot is Archimedes Plutonium.
I pointed out to him more nonsense but more comes
back as a reply. Poster "wretch fossil" it is so stupid
I never even tried to argue with him.

these people are reactionary know nothings that think
attacking "the jew Einstein" will give them "scientist" status.

hanson wrote:
No, Naviass, that only seems to you to be this way, cuz
you don't wanna admit that you are a very miserable and
full-fledged loser & an abject failure for making your case
that ==== Jewish **** don't stink === and that therefore
it still holds, in Kubblee Wulee's epic words, that
== Einstein is a nitwit, a plagiarist, and a liar. shrug ==.

"Jewcap Naviass" wrote:
Obviously this post is not to try to convince them
(or even try to start a discussion with them) but to
underscore that their antisemitic ramblings do not go
unnoticed and that there are people in Usenet that
still can tell a crackpot from a scientist.
jacob navia, lovingly known as "Jewcap Naviass"

hanson wrote:
.... AHAHAHAHA... Naviass", obviously you have
not convinced ANYBODY, not even the posters
who responded to you... The reason why so, is
simple: You do not know what a scientist is, & you
have no idea what "Anti Semitism" is neither,
but you are struck in your ingrained fanaticism that
==== Jewish **** don't stink === BUT IT DOES,
as is obvious by the many of your Dingleberries
that you constantly post, even under other handles.

Thanks for the laughs, "Jewcap Naviass"... Go, iron
your Yarmulke now... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahanson

Old May 11th 11, 10:34 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Anders Eklöf

Congratulations jake.

You seem to have invented a new sport on usenet:

- How many trolls can you feed in a single post?

Having said that, of course you´re right :-(

--
I recommend Macs to my friends, and Windows machines
to those whom I don't mind billing by the hour
Old May 11th 11, 11:23 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
hanson

.... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA...

""Anders Eklöf"" wrote:
Congratulations jake.
You seem to have invented a new sport on usenet:
- How many trolls can you feed in a single post?
Having said that, of course you´re right :-(

hanson wrote:
.... ahahaha... so, Eklöf, you must be one of those
trolls then... ahahaha... Are you also an Anti-Semite
like kike "jacob navia" is, or are you just one of those
garden variety Einstein Dingleberries that worship
Albert's sphincter but don't know why, except that
you believe that ==== Jewish **** don't stink ====.
Here, for your befit, is the elucidation again.. and
thanks for the laughs... ahahaha... ahahahanson

Old May 12th 11, 05:34 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Jacob

On Wed, 11 May 2011 14:14:22 -0700, hanson wrote:

is a hate-filled & deranged full-kike & an embarrassment
and danger for the well-being of the ... community,
since he, ...is an example who does cause
"Anti-Semitism" and he is a prime exhibit of "why Jews
are disliked",

Hardly.

Impossible either to reason with "hanson"

Apparently so.

hanson wrote:
== Einstein is a nitwit, a plagiarist, and a liar. shrug ==.

If so, that still doesn't make relativity wrong.

Is that your science: Theory disproof by character assassination?

hanson wrote:
... AHAHAHAHA... Naviass", obviously you have
not convinced ANYBODY

Say you.

Project much?

Actually, convincing was not necessary.

As Uncle Al would say (though he would use Latin):
"The thing speaks for itself."

Old May 12th 11, 06:56 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
hanson

.... AHAHAHAHA... ahahaha....Still cranking himself
"Jacob" aka "Jewcap Naviass", who
has no edu, said he was a nobody, which c an be
seen when he wrote:

As Uncle Al would say (though he would use Latin):
"The thing speaks for itself."

hanson wrote:
ahaha... AHAHA... you using Uncle rect-Al Schwartz
as a reference speaks indeed for yourself ...ahahaha...

Navia, you using uncle rect-Al is a self-indictment for
your absent memory because you look up to a kike,
Alan Schwartz, that is your idol and icon, who
1) had only a BSc in Chemistry and who plagiarized
the R&D results from Canadian Goyim, yet rect-Al
was unable to sell a cock-roach repellent that he
concocted form it: --- rect-Al Failure 1.
2) plagiarized and misused the work of others to
"make Einstein sweat" (rect-Al's words) & to overthrow
SR/GR with his unsuccessful Eotvos and Benzil
experiments: --- rect-Al Failure 2 & 3.
3) promised to produce pound size gem-quality
Diamonds that never materialized out of his rect-Al
devil-solvent: -- rect-Al Failure 4.
.......... drum roll...... drum roll...... drum roll......
4) rect-Al's SUCCESS:... ahahahaha... he conned
heaps of posters, like you, into making himself into
an idol and role model for the feeble minded, like
yourself,... ahahahaha....

with such a low bar, typical for you, one can only say:
Jacob... Awww... awww... "Oye weh!"... the goyim