PHYSICS AND BRAINWASHING

Old October 29th 13, 02:51 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default PHYSICS AND BRAINWASHING

You walk along the fence - relative to you, the posts have speed c and the frequency you measure is f=c/L, where L is the distance between the posts..

Now you start running along the fence - relative to you, the speed of the posts shifts from c to c'=c+v and the frequency you measure shifts from f=c/L to f'=c'/L=(c+v)/L.

Sane minds apply this model to all types of waves (posts become wavecrests and L becomes wavelength) and infer how the speed of the waves and the measurable frequency vary with the speed of the observer.

Bingo the Einsteiniano admits that the fence model is valid for waves other than light waves. When it comes to light waves, however, Bingo the Einsteiniano says different things: The speed of the wavecrests relative to the observer does not vary with the speed of the observer, there is no shift from c to c'=c+v, the frequency does shift from f=c/L to f'=(c+v)/L but the speed of the wavecrests does not shift from c to c'=c+v, never, help, help, no shift in speed, shift in frequency only, the speed of the wavecrests relative to the observer remains the same, absolutely the same, c'=c, not c'=c+v, Divine Einstein, yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kACHU5eSwQ
Bingo !!! Bingo the Clown-O!!!

Pentcho Valev
Old October 30th 13, 12:08 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

In the following video the observer starts moving with speed v away from the light source. One can see that the speed of the wavecrests relative to the observer shifts from c to c'=c-v and, accordingly, the frequency measured by the observer shifts from f=c/L to f'=(c-v)/L=f(1-v/c), where L is the wavelength. Yet Bingo the Einsteiniano teaches that Bingos should only see the frequency shift from f=c/L to f'=(c-v)/L while the speed of the wavecrests relative to the observer does not shift from c to c'=c-v, no it doesn't, only cranks say it does, help, help, this speed gloriously remains constant, absolutely constant, this speed does not shift at all, it never shifts, it is the same for all observers, Divine Albert said so, confirmed in countless experiments, c'=c, not c'=c-v, Divine Einstein, yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EVzUyE2oD1w
Dr Ricardo Eusebi: "f'=f(1+v/c). Light frequency is relative to the observer. The velocity is not though. The velocity is the same in all the reference frames."

Now Bingo the Einsteiniano teaches that, not only for light waves but also for sound waves and why not for all waves, the wavelength varies with the speed of the observer so that the speed of the wavecrests relative to the observer gloriously remains constant, absolutely constant, Divine Einstein, yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity:

http://www.lp2i-poitiers.fr/doc/aps/...oppleffet.html
"The observer moves closer to the source. The wave received has a shorter wavelength (higher frequency) than that emitted by the source. The observer moves away from the source. The wave received has a longer wavelength (lower frequency) than that emitted by the source."

In Divine Albert's world the old principle of Ignatius of Loyola is valid and Bingo the Einsteiniano obeys it:

Ignatius of Loyola: "That we may be altogether of the same mind and in conformity with the Church herself, if she shall have defined anything to be black which appears to our eyes to be white, we ought in like manner to pronounce it to be black."

Pentcho Valev
Old October 30th 13, 08:28 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

http://www.hep.man.ac.uk/u/roger/PHY.../lecture18.pdf
Roger Barlow, Professor of Particle Physics: "The Doppler effect - changes in frequencies when sources or observers are in motion - is familiar to anyone who has stood at the roadside and watched (and listened) to the cars go by. It applies to all types of wave, not just sound. (...) Moving Observer. Now suppose the source is fixed but the observer is moving towards the source, with speed v. In time t, ct/lambda waves pass a fixed point. A moving point adds another vt/lambda. So f'=(c+v)/lambda. (...) Relativistic Doppler Effect: These results depend on the absolute velocities of the source and observer, not just on the relative velocity of the two. That seems odd, but is allowable as sound waves are waves in a medium, and motion relative to the medium may legitimately matter. But for light (or EM radiation in general) there is no medium, and this must be wrong. This needs relativity. (...) If the source is regarded as fixed and the observer is moving, then the observer's clock runs slow. They will measure time intervals as being shorter than they are in the rest frame of the source, and so they will measure frequencies as being higher, again by a gamma factor: f'=(1+v/c)(gamma)f..."

Bingo the Einsteiniano analyses Barlow's text:

"In time t, ct/lambda waves pass a fixed point." That is, the speed of the waves relative to the fixed point (observer) is c, yes, yes, yes, Divine Albert said so.

"A moving point adds another vt/lambda." That is, the speed of the waves relative to the moving point (observer) is... c'=c+v... No! Help! Help! Not for light waves! Divine Albert did not say so! Barlow says "this must be wrong" for light! "This needs relativity" says Barlow! Barlow is right, Barlow is absolutely right: c'=c+v is wrong for light! Divine Albert said c'=c is true for light, not c'=c+v! We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity! Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity!

Again: "A moving point adds another vt/lambda." That is, (c+v)t/lambda waves pass the moving point in time t. Antirelativists infer that the speed of the light waves relative to the moving point (observer) is, accordingly, c'=c+v, but they don't apply the relativistic corrections. Bingo the Einsteiniano does apply the relativistic corrections:

Bingo the Einsteiniano applies the relativistic corrections: If, in time t, (c+v)t/lambda waves pass the moving point (observer), and if the relativistic corrections are applied, then the speed of the light waves relative to the moving point (observer) is c'=c, not c'=c+v, Divine Einstein, yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity!

http://www.haverford.edu/physics/songs/divine.htm
Divine Einstein! "No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein not Maxwell, Curie, or Bohr! His fame went glo-bell, he won the Nobel - He should have been given four! No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein, Professor with brains galore! No-one could outshine Professor Einstein! He gave us special relativity, That's always made him a hero to me! No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein, Professor in overdrive!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkLLXhONvQ
We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Everything is relative, even simultaneity, and soon Einstein's become a de facto physics deity. 'cos we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity.

Pentcho Valev